[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This stacey convinces a guy to kill himself and she gets probation.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

File: michellecarter1-850x478.jpg (68KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
michellecarter1-850x478.jpg
68KB, 850x478px
This stacey convinces a guy to kill himself and she gets probation.

Imagine the genders were reversed. Robit would be in jail for years.

Fucking feminism
>>
>>38827491
The fact that she's suffering because some pathetic faggot killed himself pisses me off
>>
I want her to step on my balls and to tell me to kill myself
>>
File: CNwL26vXAAA5aWj.jpg (121KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
CNwL26vXAAA5aWj.jpg
121KB, 600x901px
>>38827524
No, she definitely deserves to get fucked by the jail system.
>>
Bitch got 2.5 years. Not surprised
>>
>>38827524
If some guy convinced a girl to commit suicide he would've been imprisoned instantly and get raped to death the next day.
This cunt is only getting probation.
What a fucking joke. Fuck her and fuck orbiters like you that defend these cunt holes whenever you can. Pathetic fuck.
>>
>>38827701
Time served. She walks today.
>>
>Only 2.5years for assisting in the suicide (basically killing) of someone.
Why does Stacy get off so easily?
>>
>>38827768
Because society is so unimaginably cucked when it comes to woman. They fucking bend the knee to them and barely, if ever actually punish them when they do wrong.
This cunt fucking assisted in the killing of a man and she doesn't even get to serve her full term, 15 fucking months for making someone kill themselves.
>>
I love girls with manly eyebrows.
Is this weird?
>>
>>38827491

It pisses me off that this QT has to suffer because some fucking beta is weak enough to kill himself.
>>
>>38827491

She's just an innocent girl she didn't know what she was doing
>>
>>38827524
>pisses me off
Good because you are just as much of a pathetic faggot. You are white knighting this ugly cunt because you are a desperate permavirgin. Here's to you having a long and miserable life, loser.
>>
>>38827859
Yeah, she did, she used this dude's suicide to garner sympathy and to write a college app. She's a typical self centered cunt, only taken to extremes.
>>
>>38827491
>>38827701
SO DID SHE GET JAIL OR NOT??
>>
>>38827963
Only for 15 months. Now on probation.
>>
>>38827963
>white women
>being punished for a crime
Pick one.
>>
She got 2.5 years for first degree murder. If anyone reading this still doesn't believe we live in an obscenely gynocentric society, explain yourselves now or forever hold your peace.
>>
>>38827768
Cause of the patriarchy(I'm serious btw)

If a woman was in charge she'd probably get a harder sentence than a man cause women hate other women
>>
She did him a favor. He would still be crying and shit today if she didnt help him.
>>
>>38828020
This isn't an argument though, the problem here is white knights which, although I believe they deserve to be exiled, are ultimately the products of feminism. This isn't a society controlled by men, it's a society controlled by women who manipulate weak men.
>>
>>38828020

THIS
H
I
S

This is what robits don't understand. Stacey is actually your best friend. NO ONE can BTFO other Staceys like Stacey can. All you need is ONE (1) Stacey who will tolerate you and watch her BTFO all the other roasties for you
>>
>>38828020
>>38828071
Samefag, or should I say, same roastie. Even in our darkest hour, you still can't find it in your heart to leave us alone.
>>
>>38828020
I agree with this to some extent. Modern-day feminists and aged ("old-fashioned") men in general are complete retards who need to be eradicated. Both just cause problems. Women who fought for equality decades ago are the real feminists, and they wouldn't stand for this bullshit.
>>
>>38827939

So? Pretty sure the dude was a faggot for telling everyone he was going to kill himself for attention.

She called his bluff. Good for her.
>>
File: WIN_20170724_22_24_14_Pro.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170724_22_24_14_Pro.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
>>38827491
I dont care.
Hope she gets lesbo raped.
Why you crying faggot.
>>
>guy wants to kill himself
>does so
Like, what's the problem here? Are we going to prosecute people who leave their depressed/suicidal partners too?

>hate Drumpf
>literally cannot live with this nazi in the white house
>kill myself
>Drumpf impeached
>>
>>38827491
WHAT THE FUCK?????? How is she not going in for murder????????????? WHAT
>>
Can't profit from the case. Could she have profit from the prison time? Maybe the judge foresaw some loophole there.
>>
I don't think it's feminism it's just women are considered invaluable while men are seen as easily expendable. It's always been that way.
>>
>>38827491
>only got 15 months
>will probably be out in like 6-7 with good time
>probably a cushy minimum security too
zZz, not even a big deal. I was hoping she'd get some long term years but w/e
>>
>>38827735
Damn you're weak. Kill yourself
>>
>>38828539
He specified at the end that she wouldn't be allowed to make any money from the incident. Basically she can't write a book about it.
>>
>>38827652
can we just execute this cunt?
>>
>>38829386
that's a waste of good pussy
>>
>>38827491
don't you guys actively try to get anyone in here to commit suicide when you can too?
you and that guy share a lot in common mentally
>>
Whatever she deserves is pretty arbitrary. Yeah she encouraged him, yeah she's a bitch. But he's the one who did it. One thing is certain though, those are fake tears she's crying.
>>
I just read all the messages. I've done some messed up shit as a teenager, but goddamn.
>>
File: angry bird.jpg (71KB, 665x800px) Image search: [Google]
angry bird.jpg
71KB, 665x800px
She even looks like a fucking villain
>>
>>38827491
Cosmopolitan claims that she isn't a killer and shouldn't have been tried for involuntary manslaughter

WELL IMAJUN MOI SHOCK
>>
>>38827491
>>38832057
>That retreating hairline
JUST
>>
>>38827524
I hate women as much as the next guy but I'm gonna have to agree, she didn't deserve any punishment, the guy is just a weak willed faggot.
>>
>>38832387
>I hate women just as much as the next guy

>defends a stacy over one of his own

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>38832475
I have no kin, I'm a rebel like that.
>>
At the point when he got out the fume filled car and had doubts about killing himself and she eased him back in is the point where it effectively becomes murder to me. She got off pretty easily another sociopath escaping what they deserve and going back into society in a few months.
>>
File: 1499256652502s.jpg (9KB, 176x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499256652502s.jpg
9KB, 176x250px
>>38827524
fuck off you white knight cunt and hang yourself
>>
>>38828020
just because a judge is a man, doesn't mean we live in a patriarchy... are you brain dead?
>>
This fuckin' roastie needs to be shot.
Natural selection.
>>
>>38828162
Why are roasties so heartless?

>he killed himself, so!
>I tried to kill myself with 5 aspirin I am a proud survivor
>>
>>38827768
Because all she did was send text messages. She shouldn't get any sentence at all.
>>
>>38832683
oh come on. fuck off back to redit. there is no way anyone would be charged with murder for that fool
>>
File: 1496885894224.jpg (54KB, 268x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496885894224.jpg
54KB, 268x375px
>>38827761
Um, no. She got 2.5 years and will be out on parole. Thats not by any means a deferred sentence, theres turn around time on that. Plus, the media has ruined her life. Shes done.
>>
OP why are you complaining about this like it's news?

Is it your first time discovering the double standard or something?

You're preaching to the fucking choir breh
>>
File: 1439493074984.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1439493074984.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>38827491
>>38832057
I'd fuck her

orignino
>>
>>38832909
oh silly anon, women actions don't have consequences. she probably will get a reality tv
>>
mind boggling
if it was a man, hed be s erving those 20 years
its a woman, so she gets slap on the wrist
i hate society
>>
Mark my words she will be killed. People won't stand for this.
>>
boohoo a beta whiteboi got cucked into killing himself. people die everday and suffer much worse things. consider his pathetic death Darwinism. You need to go if you feel bad for either of these cunts
>>
>>38832251
So did Rush Limbaugh, whatever that means
>>
>>38833035
2.5 years isnt a slap on the wrist thats serious time. It might not seem like much but this is her first offense regardless on a case that wasnt very clear to begin with. Its a felony, its the real deal.
>>
>>38833078
Amen brother, also niggers spics gays trannies
>>
Remember this was in juvenile court
>>
The bitch is ugly. She has girl pattern baldness onset. Who the fuck cares about her?
>>
>>38827491
>Carter: "But the mental hospital would help you. I know you don't think it would but I'm telling you, if you give them a chance, they can save your life"
>Carter: "Part of me wants you to try something and fail just so you can go get help"
>Roy: "It doesn't help. Trust me"
>Carter: "So what are you gonna do then? Keep being all talk and no action and everyday go thru saying how badly you wanna kill yourself? Or are you gonna try to get better?"
>Roy: "I can't get better I already made my decision."

>Carter: "How do you want to harm yourself"
>Roy: "Something idkk yet"
>Carter: "Please don't"
>Roy: "I hate myself I'll always hate myself, I'm never gonna view myself as good I'm so far behind"
>Carter: "What is harming yourself gonna do!? Nothing! It will make it worse!"
>Roy: "Make the pain go away like you said"
>Carter: "It will make the pain go away temporarily, but when you're done, you'll just regret it and feel even worse!"

>Roy: " If you were in my position. honestly what would you do"
>Carter: "I would get help. That's just me tho. When I have a serious problem like that my first instinct is to get help because I know I can't do it on my own"
Later that day, however, Carter and Roy discuss the best way for him to produce carbon monoxide (CO).
>Carter: "Well there's more ways to make CO. Google ways to make it. . . "
>Roy: "Omg"
>Carter: "What"
>Roy: "portable generator that's it"

>Carter: "So are you sure you don't wanna [kill yourself] tonight?"
>Roy: "What do you mean am I sure?"
>Carter: "Like, are you definitely not doing it tonight?"
>Roy: "Idk yet I'll let you know"
>Carter: "Because I'll stay up with you if you wanna do
it tonight"
>Roy: " Another day wouldn't hurt"
>Carter: "You can't keep pushing it off, tho, that's all you keep doing"

it goes on and on and on

full transcript: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/08/us/text-message-suicide-michelle-carter-conrad-roy/index.html
>>
File: 1321925648645.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1321925648645.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>>38827491
>>38832057
>>38832294
>4E201
>trusting the Altmer
>>
>>38833228
He ultimately made the decision, she didnt actually commit the act of taking his life.
>>
>>38827652
After reading that, no. She deserves jail time.
>>
What she did legitimately deserves 25+. She drove her boyfriend to kill himself after he told her about how he felt. Not once, not twice, multiple times she told him to do it. An impressionable young kid nervous about the future ended it, because the girl he had too much faith in supplied him with all the reason to, over and over. Maybe if the frogs on here weren't so bitter about being failures themselves they could see that, possibly. Now I just see some abject failures deserve to be where they are; this kid though, he might have had a chance. Now it's gone.
>>
>>38833087
no, thats a slap on the wrist. and like i said, its only because its a woman that she gets such a light sentence, if it was a man, he'd serve entire sentence and nobody would bat an eye
>>
File: 1497805412259.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1497805412259.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>38827491
daily reminder that she wanted him to kill himself so that she would get sympathy from her peers
women actually think like this. all of them. consider yourself warned
>>
on 4chan of all places people are complaining about this, literally the home of kill yourself the insult, really lame guys, she is mean but jesus christ she is actually getting jail time for something you do everyday and your crying.
>>
>>38833341
Thats probably true, but that time doesnt pass quickly and shes all over the media kinda like the rape kid and I dont believe he served time, but hes totally fucked regardless, shes always going to be that girl who got a kid to kill himself.
>>
>>38833406
This. It's unjust. Jail is for robbers and rapers. A more appropriate punishment for this girl would be court-ordered 4chan.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.