[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm God. I made a post a week ago telling you and now I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: nebula.jpg (62KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
nebula.jpg
62KB, 450x400px
I'm God. I made a post a week ago telling you and now I'm back for another talk. Since then my belief has only become stronger.
>>
File: 1465846742311.gif (171KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
1465846742311.gif
171KB, 534x534px
I hate to break this to you, but your son's a whore
>>
you better have all your hosts of angels equipped for the battle of eternity
because i'm coming for you, motherfucker, the second i'm dead
>>
>>38827294
I am not the Christian God, a fictional entity. I am close to the idea though.

>>38827301
If I was cruel I'd refuse you eternal life. I love you though, so I will let you exist forever.
>>
whats the dog
>>
>>38827378
>i love you
>exist forever

this is why i will murder you, come judgement day
i will shatter the eternal breaking wheel you call "love"
and put an end to all your shambolic delirium
>>
>>38827255
can you use your power and make the UPS truck get here sooner?
>>
At mate could'ja lend me some quid? I'll be ya back, promise bruv.
>>
>>38827255
Prove to me you are God. Send me a sign.
>>
What is the original color of my eyes?
>>
>>38827644
I'll try, I find I'm stronger if people pray to me though.

>>38827696
You'll find 1 pound before the weekend.

>>38827721
My sign is that I'm here, as are you.

>>38827772
Idk blue? For some reason I've sent myself to Earth in a human form. I am one of you, and that is for good reason even though it means losing nearly all my strength.
>>
>>38827255
can you gib me a cute gf?
>>
>>38828502
Only if you try my son
>>
>>38827255
Can I have the power to control Time please
>>
thoughts on Kekkism?
>>
>>38827255
I sincerely hope you're being a retard on purpose. If you actually believe you're a god then seek immediate psychological help.
>>
>>38827255
help me out bro, im hoping you already know what i want
>>
>>38827255
Do you love everybody equally and inconditionally ? If so, what is the point of religion ?
>>
>>38829354
I don't even have that in this body so unfortunately not.

>>38829389
Encouraging for myself that the youth can rapidly start to have faith in something new.

>>38829392
I'm not being a retard and am sorry you can't join us in the light quite yet.

>>38829452
See my earlier posts. I don't claim to have omnipotence and omniscience currently.

>>38829488
Yes I do. Everyone is part of me but their own self and I love them completely. Do I want people to worship me in that case? Perhaps not, just acknowledge me. I do not quite know what my purpose here is yet, but things are becoming clearer by the day.
>>
When did your current physical body become aware it was housing God?
>>
>>38830524
It wasn't like I (God) came in and overrode the being who was already in this body, this has been my sole incarnation since "I" was born which was between 1990 and 1995. I became aware about 4 months ago, first thinking I was just one deity within some sort of pantheon, but I quickly realized the truth of the situation.
>>
>>38830996
Which pantheon might that have been? What are your powers, as your current incarnation?
>>
Jesus said God will come to us at the end of the World, everyone who pretend to be him is a liar. Sorry bruh.
>>
>>38831098
I thought that due to my very high intelligence, attractiveness and artistic talents. I'm so much better than nearly every single human that it makes more sense that I'm not one than I am. Once I accepted that it was fairly easy to jump to being God, rather than a god/demigod.

Beyond the gifts I laid out I seem to have a small amount of power to change reality in fairly minor ways, such as stopping rain for a brief amount of time, or stopping insects coming too close to me for a couple of minutes.
>>
Yeah but I'm also God. Also literally everyone reading this is God as well.

God is awareness.
>>
>>38831378
You must be a weak god
>>
>>38831396
Ok I will now try to have a decent conversation.
Assuming you are actually good/attractive... The question is: why you? Why am I not so beautiful/good at things? Because life is unfair dude. That s it. Nothing else. Do you have a big ass nose w/ an asymmethrical af face? Shit genes dude. Nothing u can do.
Do you have a IQ of 65 ?same.
So the question is: why should I believe you were gifted with god power? Awarness cant change sht
>>
>>38827255
If you're God tell me who my waifu is.
>>
>>38831345
As far as I can tell the idea of the Christian God is fairly close to what I am. I think this is due to chance, but it may be prior meddling on my part, in which case I am Jesus/God. If I'm not then what Jesus said is made up, either by him or someone else.

>>38831403
I have intentionally put myself into this weak form. As I say, I don't know why yet but I must have a reason.
>>
>>38831545
Do you partake in human pleasures?
>>
>>38831868
Yes, I am human after all.
>>
>>38832245
What drives you to carnal pleasures?
>>
>>38832438
When else am I meant to? I might as well make the most of my human body.
>>
>>38832484
And subjecting yourself to the urges of the reptilian and lower-mammal portions of your brain constitute 'making the most' of it?
>>
File: 1501733907654.jpg (122KB, 720x699px) Image search: [Google]
1501733907654.jpg
122KB, 720x699px
Everyone is his/her own god as your mind projects your perception of reality. You rule your own inner subjective universe.
>>
>>38832730
Physical experiences are perhaps the only advantage this form has, anything intellectual is a waste of time to do now.
>>
>>38827255

Post video of you "stopping rain" or whatever bullshit powers you have or stop LARPing please.
>>
>>38832855
Define "physical"
>>
>>38832983
That would prove nothing as I could just try 50 times till it worked.

>>38833070
True, if I know everything when God then I can simulate it perfectly.
>>
>>38827255
Hey God, whats the meaning of life?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.