[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before you completely swallow the /pol/ pill, and think being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1499146448185.jpg (36KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499146448185.jpg
36KB, 655x527px
Before you completely swallow the /pol/ pill, and think being a sincere, beligerant racist in the right thing to be, take note of the fact that there is a thread on /pol/ right now seriously discussing whether or not evolution is false Jewish conspiracy.

Just think about that before you listen to them.
>>
That's a fallacy of association.
>>
>/pol/ish intellectuals
Make a thread about anything, literally anything, and you'll get some mention of the jooz
>>
Evolution is a JEWISH lie though.

>W-WE C-CAME FROM MONKEYS HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yeah, go kill yourselves you jewish puppets. Next thing, you'll tell me life started in the ocean. Oh wait, that theory was completely discredited years ago.

You robocucks are such scum.
>>
>>38827236

/pol/ is laughing at you because you take anything they say seriously
>>
>>38827358
I treat them just like redditors: bunch of non-serious adults who think they're more intelligent than they actually are.
>>
>>38827358
At least half of pol is serious since the normie invasion
>>
/pol/ can't be taken seriously at all, it's been compromised since way before trump election. If you think otherwise you're a newfag.
>>
>>38827236
I'm completely blackpilled, no danger of me falling for pol jewery.
>>
realizing there's differences between races both good and bad =/= listening to /pol/
>>
>>38827236
>start thread on /pol/ about how evolution is a jewish conspiracy
>make threads everywhere else about how /pol/ has a thread about how evolution is a jewish conspiracy
/pol/ is literally where most of the hardcore Dawkins/Hitchens internet fedora fanbase ended up eventually, dumb jew. Evolution and natural selection is so key to the world views of the average aggregate /pol/ack that it is (accurately) used to describe the emergeance of even cultural phenomena, not just biological ones.

Fuck off to twitter, you're not rated to be an imageboard shil.
>>
There's a truth to evolution. Many of us did come from monkeys (RH positive) but others came from a more celestial bloodline (RH negative).

Monkeys were spliced with original Human DNA to create sub human races.
>>
>>38827332
>>38828204
Go back to jacking off to your horse hentai, /leftypol/. Nobody's falling for your false flag bullshit.
>>
>>38827874
try orangepilled, pal
>>
>>38827236
/pol/ didn't make me racist, going to public school in the Atlanta area did.
>>
File: 20170803_224855.jpg (2MB, 2350x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170803_224855.jpg
2MB, 2350x1280px
>>38827321
>da jooz
Old and dusted jidf tactics. Throw them out, they don't work. Claims about jews are just too easily verifiable
>>
Evolution is mostly a made up story, but based on a little truth.

There are the sub humans with monkey proteins, and then there's the original Humans, the creators.

The story of evolution is to explain the monkey blood but to cover up the creator race.
>>
>>38827321
>le jooz
Your own people are working against you here, rabbi
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/jews-do-control-the-media.html
>>
>>38828277

Christianity is another mostly made up story.

The creator race made the earth and decided live there.

Then the creator made the first sub humans , Adam and Eve, from monkeys and creator DNA.

I don't know what Satans issue was, he was probably a liberal.
>>
>>38827332
>>38828204
>>38828277
False flag. Weak one at that, considering how central natural selection and human biodiversity are to /pol/
>>
>>38828268
>>38828303
Own the media =\= control the world or even control the media no matter how hard you larp. Apparently they're the best manipulators and administrators to ever walk the Earth
I mean jesus you all are schizos, you think JIDF gives a shit about this site. They can't change a schizos mind. They're over on reddit or something. "False flagging" a bunch of anti semites ffs...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.