[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend hours every week for new music to listen >forget

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Aqua pouting riding caravan.jpg (87KB, 662x734px) Image search: [Google]
Aqua pouting riding caravan.jpg
87KB, 662x734px
>spend hours every week for new music to listen
>forget to look up which artists are in the Top 40 charts so I can talk about mainstream music with normies
>end up looking like a pleb to normies because I'm more knowledgeable about new musicians on bandcamp than new musicians that are popular on the radio
>>
>>38825815
Then listen to the radio you stupid idiot.
>>
>>38825815
>caring about looking good for the normies
>>
File: 1483027698862.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1483027698862.png
312KB, 389x386px
>hey anon what music do you listen to
>uhhh Michael Jackson
>>
>>38825815
>pleb
>to normies
You are a pleb, but for other reasons
>>
>>38826024

It's important to be able to connect to normal people. If you can't make conversation with a stranger, co-worker, or classmate then you still have so much to LEARN as a human being
>>
>>38826311
You don't need to talk about music with normies, or just say that you don't like most of the music on the radio. I will refuse to listen to that shitty top 40 garbage just because it will make some conversations easier. I'd rather die then give up my passion for music and let the corporate music overlords win and destroy my soul
>>
>>38826473

You don't have to listen to Top 40 music, but at least knowing names like Imagine Dragons, 21 Pilots, Lana Del Rey, or Nicole Dollanganger will make you stand out less.
>>
>>38826542
I know the first three, so that's something I guess
>>
File: 3.png (62KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
62KB, 300x433px
>>38825815
Music doesn't provide any degree of mental wallpaper. Word of advice, take pride in being a "pleb" especially if you are anything but - allowing these "normies" to tell you about the things that they are passionate about will make them feel good and so like you more, few people want to be surrounded by people who constantly one-up them on a constant basis. Sometimes it is best to feign ignorance, it pays too, you get to watch go all giddy and excited, its pretty cute.
>>
> cares about music that seriously
> says 'normies'
> collects anime reaction pictures

You are closer to a normalfag than to a robot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.