[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understeand why the fuck I get talked at as I were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: efd.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
I don't understeand why the fuck I get talked at as I were a little kid by people I barely know.
I could stand it 3-4 years ago because I may have looked younger than I was but now that I'm 18 I wonder if they do so because of my anxiety and social awkwardness.
It's not the kind of condiscendence people use with teens or young adults but the one is used with a little kid lost in a supermarket or a person with down syndrome.
Today,for example, the dentist'assitant kept asking me shit like "when's your birthday" or "how old are you" with a falsely exited face.
Does shit like this happens or happened to you too? Any advice on how to respond to them without seeming a scumbag?
>>
Stab her in the cunt
>>
>>38824404
I think you're over thinking it. Judging by your post, you probably carry yourself in a serious way. Most adults and people in general expect 18 year Olds to be kind of happy go lucky and open to the world. I'd you're posting here it's safe to say you are neither of those things, so the cognitive dissonance probably makes things awkward for other people
>>
>>38824404

i know that too well. its the man child vibe u give off to people. You dont feel it yourself but social people get it pretty fast. You should do some training on your body language, which helped me.

"when's your birthday" or "how old are you" with a falsely exited face." - just ask that bastard the same questions back, troll him.
>>
File: 1478683993249.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1478683993249.png
59KB, 658x662px
A while after my 18th birthday, I tried to pay for some clothes with my credit card. The cashier, a girl around my age, asked me if I was over 14. Guess I didn't meet her manliness standard.
>>
Wow! It's anon's first thread! You're getting a lot of (you)'s aren't you? :3 How long have you been on 4chan anon? When is your 4chan anniversary? :3
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.