[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yo, Anon, dawg? Wanna know a secret? I can't count real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 11YOUNGTHUG1-master1050-v2.jpg (163KB, 1050x788px) Image search: [Google]
11YOUNGTHUG1-master1050-v2.jpg
163KB, 1050x788px
>Yo, Anon, dawg? Wanna know a secret? I can't count real good. Every time I get to eight, everything starts to get all fuzzy.
>>
>>38823749
Too bad you won't be able to appreciate your digit then
>>
It's easy! You're just counting to 10 over and over again! Forget the first digit at the the beginning! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10. 11 12 = _1_2. See counting upward is easy! It's just the same set repeating in loop. Then when you get to 99, another set is added up top and it's 100. But forget that the 10 is up top __0 __1 __2. You do the same thing you did before counting upward until you got to 99... the first time. Then the top digit becomes a 2.
>>
>>38823749
Thugger can count past 8 that nigga has stacks.

>I got a 100 million like my motherfuckin idol
>>
>>38823749
Major in social science and you'll be fine.
>>
>>38823983
Whoops. The top digit becomes a 2 after the first set of 100...then after counting up to 99 the first round you get to the second set and it becomes 200... 99..1__, 2__...
>>
>>38823749
Ey. Ah gotta place on the edge of the red light district where we can lay low. But mah hands are all messed up so you better drive brother
>>
Buy some math games, honey! There are math books and whatnot! It's just like a different language for you atm! You can learn! Baby steps!
>>
>>38824078
You don't even have to buy anything! There's stuff online! The local library! ...and whatnot! There are videos online, games ect!
>>
>>38824078
>>38824138
You're trying wy too hard
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.