[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone went beyond the "Tfw no gf phase" to becoming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Has anyone went beyond the
"Tfw no gf phase" to becoming disgusted by females and not considering dating them?

Don't get me wrong i still want to fuck them but i no longer care about being liked by them. I do not wish to hang out with females and i cannot imagine having much in common with any female.

Also i no longer feel any sympathy for women who suffer and find their suffering amusing instead.
>>
You aren't beyond it. You are in denial.
>>
File: ascension.png (72KB, 581x675px) Image search: [Google]
ascension.png
72KB, 581x675px
Careful with the path you choose.
>>
I've been here for about 2 years and I didn't even realise. Less edgy than you OP but it only sorta hit me in the face when my mother said to me in a drunken ramble
>"Your younger brother has a gf, when are you gonna bring home a qt?"
And I realised I haven't wanted a gf in years, just to keep doing my own thing and occasionally get laid (which I do). I have my life happily set and live it contently week to week
>>
>>38823711

This. OP sounds like those delusional landwhales. If you really didn't care you wouldn't be creating topics about it like the rest of us you dumb fuck
>>
>>38823732
wise council as usual anon
>>
>>38823639

This should be the case for most people you know. I like about 5 people, indifferent to a couple dozen, would kill off the rest of the world.

>>38823711

It's a new feeling and an exciting one once you get it. I could resist bragging, OP couldn't. Deal with it
>>
>>38823639
>disgusted by females
No I feel a bit like the android in Alien about them at times. Admiring the strength and purity of their instincts, it seems to work totally disconnected from any higher thinking or reasoning.
They have to know that chasing the muh tall strong thug with the shitty selfcontrol and little brain will end up badly, but put some cavemen in her path and guess who she will get wet and giddy for.

Too bad that sort of evolutionary imperative is working against their own interests and happiness, nevermind societies now.
>>
>>38823639
i never had a >tfw no gf phase
>>
>>38823711
>>38823764
It is different. The tfw no gf guys are whiteknights who seek "love" and companionship while i only want sex.
>>
>>38823927
You really should consider that you're spelling bullshit. Stupid girls are like that, of course. But it's because they're stupid, not because they're female
>>
File: 1460902922001.jpg (50KB, 501x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460902922001.jpg
50KB, 501x600px
>>38823639
she taking a nice nap?
>>
No. I'm just bitter and angry.
>>
>>38824067
Most females are stupid. They are sheltered from real life experiences by the males.

There is a reason why so few of the homeless are of female gender. Because guys will whiteknight for some druggie whore and let her crash at their place even without sexual favors.
>>
File: shut up.jpg (21KB, 427x252px) Image search: [Google]
shut up.jpg
21KB, 427x252px
>>38823639
i have two girlfriends. i despise them both. They try to play their mindgames and they bitch about every little thing just to have something to complain about. They criticize you and then when you're talking with them and you ask how you can make things better they turn around and say "you always make things about yourself", when it could be not 5 minutes passed, and they were expressing every single complaint they can think of that you are at fault for.

Bitches are stupid. I fantasize about strangling my female and beating her to death. I think the same things about her mother too. Whether they're younger, older, or my age, i hate females and everything they stand for, which isnt much more than attention. and only for their own sake, never for anyone elses.

Though i didnt finish reading your post. If you're an alpha male with an asshole attitude, you'll find yourself having more in common with females than not. Females are fine in small doses, but never take the female pill. They basically are only good for fucking. You can love them, but never, ever, ever expect to feel the same amount of love returned. They will say they love you, and they will express it but they only want to feel better about not having the ability to make themselves feel better by themselves.

They literally thrive on attention. They can not live without it. My only regret is that we keep them alive.
>>
>>38824059

Sure you do attention whore. Saged
>>
>>38824125
Most males are stupid too desu. Why do you think most of homeless are male ? Because they're too lazy to get a job, ofc.

This is how simplistic your argument sounds
>>
>>38823639
>Has anyone went beyond the "Tfw no gf phase" to becoming disgusted by females and not considering dating them?
For me, it was called being nineteen-years-old.
>>
>>38823639
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE
everyday you come to me and tell me about your fucking problems, i dont want to hear it, i got shit to handle myself
every day you write and write and write and i cant put a stop to it, im sick of it
and everytime i ask about your emotions you always say "i dont think theres anything special between us"
i hate female friends, they always use you as their fucking emotional punching bag so they can feel better about themselves
i am way too goodhearted to just abandon them, just someone put a stop to this
>>
>>38824100
Yes anon, she's taking a long nap. Don't worry.
>>
>>38824067
>Stupid girls are like that
No, there are loads of educated smart women who run exactly that race over and over.
>>
>>38823732
I'm sliding anon. What do?
>>
File: This thread is dildos.png (69KB, 1302x549px) Image search: [Google]
This thread is dildos.png
69KB, 1302x549px
>>38824492
Terrible thread.
Hide post and shit blah blah.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.