[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*BREATHS IN* I HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN 20 MINUTES AND I DONT WANT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1499113602962.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [Google]
1499113602962.png
371KB, 832x868px
*BREATHS IN*
I HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN 20 MINUTES AND I DONT WANT TO WHY IS BEING AN ADULT SUCK SO MUCH I WANT TO BE A KID AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Hey at least you got a job. You can buy stuff n shit and do something with your life (assuming you don't live with parents).

Having nothing coming for you is desolating.
>>
This thread would've been hilarious if you used a shitty MS paint drawing of a stick figure wearing a McDonalds outfit instead of using a smug anime picture. Way to ruin it, lad.
>>
>>38822928
If you can make one in ten minutes before I leave I'll use it next time, nigger.
>>
>>38822866
You can be a kid again. Just live with your parents and don't go to work. It's not hard.
>>
>>38822973
Fuck that. My dad is pretty much the living embodiment of "hey champ" even though he got his job from his own dad.
>>
>>38822866
sucks to be you OP
i'm at work here right now and it's 30 centimeters from my bed lol

I'll drink some coffee and take a piss after feeding the cats

just bee yourself my man
>>
i'd kill to able to go to work right now, wish i had a job so bad

Then i could buy lots of weed and food
>>
You'll feel better when it's over at the end of the day. It's the only natural neurological coping mechanism that's placated the working class for thousands of years.
>>
File: new-game.jpg (282KB, 700x387px) Image search: [Google]
new-game.jpg
282KB, 700x387px
I wish I worked at Eagle Jump
>>
what are you working as, op?
orginal
>>
>>38822866
rip OP
probably asking if he'd like fries with that
>>
I work nights now so I don't get the anxiety I used to get when I went in during regular hours
>2 other people in the building
>heavily reduced call volume (helpdesk)
>get to watch movies/phonepost on 4chan and leave just before it gets busy
>>
>>38822866
Haha 2 week vacation starts next week for me ha ha I can sit back and not want to die haha ha yet not enough money to go abroad haha
>>
>>38822866
Kek
Nice dubs wagie
discorddotgg/dmWm7G
>>
File: 1475436299284.gif (1006KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1475436299284.gif
1006KB, 260x187px
>>38822866Suck it up, buttercup. Stop being a whining little bitch, anon.
>>
File: 1499145651426.jpg (89KB, 829x776px) Image search: [Google]
1499145651426.jpg
89KB, 829x776px
Have fun at work wageslavie
>>
>>38822866
>today is my only day off
>no money until tomorrow
>too tired to do anything if I could afford to anyways
>shitposting my free time away
>wagecucking 6 days a week
>>
>>38822866

I hate work, but I don't do anything productive when I stay home. I usually don't do anything productive at work either...posting on 4chan right now.
>>
File: extrafuno.jpg (22KB, 297x251px) Image search: [Google]
extrafuno.jpg
22KB, 297x251px
>spend every day off at home shtposting online
>still have to go to bed early on my days off to wake up for work
>>
>>38822866
I unironically enjoy my summer job as it gets me out of the house and in bed at a decent hour rather than being a degenerate
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.