[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow blackbots how do you feel about non-blacks using "nigga"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 63

Fellow blackbots how do you feel about non-blacks using "nigga"? I've pretty much given up on saying anything about it since everyone says it nowadays. It's literally like back in the day where blacks couldn't do anything to a crowd of white people saying it but now the context is different. Whenever I hear it I just give the user a disapproving look and go on with my day.
>>
>>38822187

i dont care if anyone says it, and i dont say it myself. hell, i dont even care if they say nigger.

stop caring about words.
>>
My problem is that white people can't tell the difference between nigga and nigger. Also hate the fact that white people who use the world nigga think we are friends because his listens to hip hop.
>>
>>38822260
Thankfully I haven't run into any white people who are tone deaf enough to say "nigger" on accident. I've always said if you're going to use that word, use it maliciously so I dont feel bad about getting hostile with you.
>>
File: photo.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
>>38822187
>>38822260
>>38822297
>Caring about fucking words

You are everything that is wrong with modern society.
>>
I think of my dealer as "my nigga Tay" even though of course I'd never actually call him that. Fuckboy confessions
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>mfw white and my white friend and I say shit like "wassup my nigga" as a joke to each other in private

Whatchu gon do bout it nigger?
>>
I don't like it, but they're obviously not going to stop, so whenever I hear them do it, I just make a note not to trust them or get too close.
>tfw white robots complain about the word "creep" or being mocked for being virgins, but see nothing wrong with calling others "niggers" and mocking them for being black
>>
>>38822187
I am irritated by it but I acknowledge that context is where it derives its meaning and subsequently where intent can be inferred

"niggER" on the other hand is a weapon that is as damaging as the whips felt across my ancestors backs. It forces me in to the unsavoury position of challenging the monster who would utter such a word to a game of hands.
>>
>>38822726
You wont ever say it to my face so I'll be content knowing you're a scared pussy.
>>
>>38822187
I don't care at all really. Blacks, Hispanics, and whites where I live all use it around my age.
>>
>>38822581
Experiment: Go to the local bar and tell the toughest guy there his mother is a fucking whore and she should be hanged. If he tries to kill you just remember to tell him he cares too much about words and is everything wrong with society.
>>
>>38822749
There are no niggers where I live you subhuman
>>
File: sadsdgs.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
sadsdgs.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>38822739
>"niggER" on the other hand is a weapon that is as damaging as the whips felt across my ancestors backs

Holy shit how are you this bothered by MUH WORDS. Fucking hilarious 10/10 would laugh again
>>
>>38822775
Thanks for proving my point, pussy.
>>
>my new neighbor is black
When will it all end? I'll probably call the police on him, I suspect he is dealing with drugs

Maybe he'll even get deported
>>
>>38822739
>"niggER" on the other hand is a weapon that is as damaging as the whips felt across my ancestors backs.
Kek, just laughed out loud on the bus at this.

Top tier shitposts.
>>
>>38822187
It pisses me off, a lot. Blame rap artists and their Jewish owners for marketing to suburban white kids.
>>
>>38822774
>tell the toughest guy there his mother is a fucking whore and she should be hanged
>Implying this is the same as saying "nigga", a word which is used in countless songs and forms of media with essentially zero meaning
>>
>>38822791
So this means that if someone comes up to you IRL, calls you a pathetic sack of shit who will never amount to anything, insults your appearance and your entire family, you don't have the right to feel anything negative because it's just MUH WORDS?
>>
>>38822793
Nigger

Come to Cambridge and I'll say it to your face
>>
What do black people mean by this?

https://youtu.be/pw5pZpGh5Hg
>>
That's makes no sense to react about a m'en how's tell ''nigga'', it's just an affective word ^^
>>
>>38822825
I thought they were just words man?
>>
>>38822825
>with essentially zero meaning
nigger
n. Used as a disparaging term for a Black person

When a black person uses the term subversively in a song or media, it's a reclamation. Non-black people can't "reclaim" something that was always "theirs" to use as a weapon.
>>
>>38822829
>calls you a pathetic sack of shit who will never amount to anything, insults your appearance and your entire family
>This is the same as saying "nigger"
>n i g g e r
>One word
>One word that is the equivalent of me calling a gay man "faggot"
>One word that has no influence upon your life
>>
Just don't care about that x)
>>
>>38822881
>Non-black people can't "reclaim" something that was always "theirs" to use as a weapon.

I bet you're a Marxist, aren't you? I bet you still believe in "MUH POWER STRUCTURES" and "MUH PRIVILEGE"?

Tell me, who is worse off in this society: A poor white boy born into the poorest neighbourhood in his city, or a wealthy black boy born into comfort with a good education? Who of those two is the more privileged?
>>
>>38822889
Why are you pretending that the word "nigger" has no meaning? Are you really saying it has no connotation? That you've never heard the whole "Niggers vs black people" comparison (Chris Rock is an idiot), seen /pol/ types talk about how "niggers" are unevolved apes, etc? It is the same thing as insulting someone's entire family because it's insulting their race, their validity as a human being and everything about them.
What's the point of feigning retardation like this?
>>
File: 1496265435182.jpg (46KB, 968x786px) Image search: [Google]
1496265435182.jpg
46KB, 968x786px
>>38822847
I bet you feel so tough shitposting over the Internet from the safety of your parent's house. Fucking pussy kid. Your ancestors wouldn't have been afraid to call a black a nigger to their face and you will never get the chance. Failure.
>>
File: IMG_0163.png (510KB, 1439x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0163.png
510KB, 1439x808px
>>38822825
See? Like I said. Lame ass 13-22yr old whites from the suburbs need excitement in their lives, and they have the most money to spend. Look at any rap concert or festival, it's all white people. They use our culture to feel tough or unique or cool or whatever, but then they stay away from inner cities. If artists were more hostile towards whites and stopped marjertibv to them, white kids wouldn't walk around calling each other nigga to be cool.
>>38822734
This
>>38822260
>Also hate the fact that white people who use the world nigga think we are friends because his listens to hip hop
Fucking this.
>what do you MEAN you don't listen to Kendrick Lamar? B-but you're black!
>I listened to rap so i totally relate to you, my nigga.
I've actually had a white kid try to lecture me on the nuances of black culture and "snitching" and when it's okay to say the N word. Fuck.
>>
>>38822922
>no response
>has to move the goalposts
Kek.
>A poor white boy born into the poorest neighbourhood in his city, or a wealthy black boy born into comfort with a good education? Who of those two is the more privileged?
There are more wealthy white boys born into comfort and good education than there are wealthy black ones.
>>
>>38822922
>I bet you still believe in "MUH POWER STRUCTURES" and "MUH PRIVILEGE"?

You have to be 18 to post here son.
>>
Can not take any non-black person serious who says the n-word.
Irl I try to talk to people about the issue if they use the word.
>>
File: 1501763078007.jpg (56KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501763078007.jpg
56KB, 300x250px
>>38822932
I'm saying that the word, in the western world in the 21st century where the vast majority of places are safe for black people, and in a culture where many wealthy and powerful black men dominate society and the media, it has been rendered essentially meaningless. Still caring about it in 2017 proves that you are only concerned for the superficial. Either that or you have anger management problems and are the same type of person who would rage if I called you "fuckface".

>>38822958
>>38822961
>Not the anon you're talking to but clearly the rich one with more power?

No I didn't. Unless you're confusing me with another Anon's posts.

I proved my point 100% correct, because you've confirmed that privilege and power is based on wealth and social status, not on race. If I call Morgan Freeman a nigger, it has literally zero impact upon his life. I am less privileged and have less power than Morgan Freeman.
>>
>>38822297
>tone deaf

retarded niggers
>>
File: 1434581752529.png (194KB, 816x395px) Image search: [Google]
1434581752529.png
194KB, 816x395px
>>38822851
>mfw my state
>>
>>38822187

ODB is my spirit animal

>not going "a duh duh duh" to any white person that likes rap
>not letting the girls know "Oh, baby I like it raw"
>not playing "shimmy shimmy ya" when the whites pass you the jack.
>>
>>38823027
>privilege and power is based on wealth and social status, not on race.

Tell me this /pol/fag, if Obama had multiple divorces, multiple baby mamas, and bragged about how he molested women, would he have gotten elected? What would be saying about him?
>>
>>38823027
>"I see rich black people on TV sometimes, so that means that there's no such thing as racism anymore!"
>"Other people are the superficial ones, though :^)"
>""Nigger" is meaningless, i-it's not like it's still commonly used by racists to disparage all black people for everything from merely existing to doing anything even slightly bad or anything, baka!"
Okay.
>>
Mixed guy here, don't give a shit so long as no one calls me nigga or nigger since I don't use those retarded words
>>
>>38823066
>Tell me this /pol/fag
I'm not a /pol/fag. I voted for the leftist party in my country's most recent election.

>if Obama had multiple divorces, multiple baby mamas, and bragged about how he molested women, would he have gotten elected?
Things are different since 2008. Obama getting elected in the first place has massively pushed the boat out for black candidates. Do you know that a lot of Obama 2008/2012 voters voted Trump in 2016? They can't be that racist.

If in 2020 a braggadocious, alpha male black candidate with a controversial private life ran against Trump, I wouldn't bet against him winning.
>>
>>38823078
Has a racist ever disadvantaged you in your life? Have you ever been held back by someone who is legitimately, 100% racist, as in they hate black people?
>>
>>38822934
lol

You can fling all the long winded insults you want and all I have to say to make you lose your shit is

Nigger
>>
File: Eds_laughing.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Eds_laughing.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>38823137
>He believes this

You have no effect on me, jizzskin. Like you said, you live far away from civilized society. You have no power over blacks no matter how much you want to believe you do.
>>
>>38823204
Hahahahahahah

I'm white, nothing you say can affect me nigger
>>
File: 1501422280172.gif (465KB, 200x317px) Image search: [Google]
1501422280172.gif
465KB, 200x317px
>>38822187
>i just give the user a disapproving look and go on with my day

lol thanks for the laugh nigga
>>
>>38823135
Yes, the fact that if my name sounds too "ethnic" I have a lower chance of employment is pretty disadvantageous, and so is the fact that if I ever get arrested for weed, I will face a harsher sentence than a white person would. The fact that the entire prison system in America is basically just slavery in 2017 is pretty fucked up, too.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/17/opinion/sunday/unequal-sentences-for-blacks-and-whites.html
http://www.nber.org/digest/sep03/w9873.html
The fact that the KKK can march through my town or city with the police protecting them is pretty bad, as well. :^)
>>
File: 1501640324426.png (82KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
1501640324426.png
82KB, 441x411px
>>38823214
I'm successfully baiting you into saying nigger. You want to have power over blacks so bad you've resorted to this.
>>
>>38823246
It's strange how the most racist people are always the ones who deny racism exists. Truly times have changed. I wonder if the pendulum will ever swing the other way? I miss good ol fashioned racism.
>>
File: b18.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
b18.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>38823246
>Yes, the fact that if my name sounds too "ethnic" I have a lower chance of employment is pretty disadvantageous

Sorry, that's what you get when the most popular name in your culture is Jamal-Joolius Bigdickus.

>the fact that if I ever get arrested for weed, I will face a harsher sentence than a white person would
>The fact that the KKK can march through my town or city with the police protecting them is pretty bad, as well.

These are things that do not happen anywhere except America. Maybe your country is just retarded?
>>
>>38822187
Blackbots, answer me this: the term nigga is everywhere in popular culture, broadcast over the radio, youtube, vine etc. millions upon millions of times every day. How can you reasonably expect white people not to use it? Nigger is a very different matter, it's a racially charged slur meant to hurt and defame, I understand that "nigga" was about blacks reclaiming a harsh word and transforming it into something positive, but with how prolific its use has become - is it really fair to resent whites for using it? Imagine any other commonly used colloquialism, and being told you couldn't use it, imagine one day you woke up and everyone was saying it was offensive to say "dude" and you would draw scorn from people if you've ever used it. That's basically how I feel about the term "nigga".
>>
>>38823306
If I'm qualified for my job, why does it matter if my name is Jamal or Tyrone? How is it not racist to discriminate based on a name's perceived racial background alone? "Bigdickus" and whatever retarded stereotypes you can think of aren't actually "popular names", either, I know you were speaking in hyperbole but it has no place here.
>These are things that do not happen anywhere except America. Maybe your country is just retarded?
Why are you trying to change the subject? Retarded or not, racism is racism. There are still experiences of racism the world over, anyway.
So, are you ready to admit that racism still exists and that "nigger" is not magically rendered meaningless because of that one time a biracial guy became POTUS?
>>
>>38823316
>imagine one day you woke up and everyone was saying it was offensive to say "dude" and you would draw scorn from people if you've ever used it
I'd say "Okay" and I just wouldn't use it, because it's one word out of all the words in the English language, and I'm not a brainlet with limited vocabulary. You aren't either, so stop treating yourself like one.
>>
>>38823316
I thought the "master race" would have more self control but I guess that was too much.
>>
>>38823408
>If I'm qualified for my job, why does it matter if my name is Jamal or Tyrone?

I agree, but expecting all of society to not judge you in some manner for these names is ludicrous. For better or worse, a stereotype has developed. The same would be the case if the name "Khaleesi" or some other white people nu-name became relatively popular.

>So, are you ready to admit that racism still exists and that "nigger" is not magically rendered meaningless because of that one time a biracial guy became POTUS?

The original argument was not if racism exists, it was if "nigger/nigga" being used by white people was a genuine racist action. And I still do not believe that hearing a white boy say those words has that much of an impact on your life, in and of itself.
>>
>>38823440
I sincerely don't believe for a second you would do that and if you would then you've got a heard mentality going on m'dude.
>>38823454
See, again, this is a nonresponse. Let me rephrase it, why should I have to "control" myself on this matter? Why should I be restricting my use of a term that I hear used multiple times, every single day? It makes no sense. I also don't consider myself a member of any "master race" by the way, it sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder.
>>
>>38823287
>I wonder if the pendulum will ever swing the other way?
I think it is, honestly. There are levels to racism. First, it starts out with "The only way to get rid of racism is to stop talking about it!" people who get uncomfortable when racism is ever discussed, then they become buffoons like >>38823135 who say "Racism is over" to excuse their own racist actions, and then 1/2 of them either stay at this point or end up graduating into full-blown /pol/tards, first "ironically", then unironically.
>>
File: demonic nigger possessiomn.png (1MB, 901x638px) Image search: [Google]
demonic nigger possessiomn.png
1MB, 901x638px
>>38822950
>Lame ass 13-22yr old whites from the suburbs need excitement in their lives
whites say nigga to get excitement, niggers rob liquor stores.
>Look at any rap concert or festival, it's all white people
the actual niggers are either on stage or in jail
>They use our culture
they enjoy your music, not your sheeboons, section 8 housing or sickle cell disease. If anything, you use our culture. What language you speaking right now, nigger?
>If artists were more hostile towards whites
with a crime rate of 60% for 13% of the population, could you BE any more hostile?
>>
>>38823467
Can you explain how a society that breeds such stereotypes and keeps racist actions alive in this day and age has rendered the word "nigger" essentially meaningless?
>>
>>38823498
Your attitude reeks of Marxist garbage.

Why are you incapable of just getting over it? Why does everything have to be a "societal problem"? Why give a shit? Why not just get on with your life?

You're the same sort of person to complain about "wage slavery" or "the patriarchy" or some other gay shit.
>>
>>38823246
>unironically thinks the KKK still marches around lynching niggers and isnt an FBI after-hours club
do you want to know why i think you aren't lying about being a nigger?
>>
>>38823487
>if you would then you've got a heard mentality going on m'dude.
Or maybe I just have basic empathy. If people are hurt by me using the word "dude", I'd choose to be a regular human being and avoid using it, especially since I'm not sacrificing anything by just not using one measly word.
It won't kill me not to say "dude", especially if the word "dude" is a slur originally used specifically to denigrate white people by black people. In fact, I'd rightfully feel like a bit of a douchebag for using it under those circumstances, whether or not white people use it to refer to themselves amongst themselves. I don't get why the same wouldn't apply to you.
>>
>>38823577
See >>38822992
You need to be 18 to be here, anon.
>>
>>38822932
Are you saying blacks aren't unevolved apes? How can you be so deluded?
>>
>>38822950
Shit I'm listening to Kendrick Lamar right now for the first time it's fucking good but you gotta be a retard to think it's for white people. I'm feeling like a poser listening to it but it's good
>>
>>38823616
>le anyone who disagrees with my pretentious views on society is underage
>>
>>38822187
It's pretty annoying. What I hate is when the black person starts recording and is basically just whining that the white person doesn't like them. It's so pathetic.
>>
>>38823636
>"duuude why even care about anything, why even give a shit xd"
This is useless manchild logic, so I can only hope you're underage.
>>
>>38823599
If a black friend or colleague heard me say "nigga" and took me to the side and said he finds it offensive and thinks I shouldn't use it, I would refrain from using it in front of him out of a sense of empathy. If some random dude on the internet thinks he gets to police what language I use because of my race though, naturally I won't bother.
> especially if the word "dude" is a slur originally used specifically to denigrate white people by black people
I feel I should make it clear here that I consider nigga and nigger to be two seperate words, one being a friendly colloquialism used to refer to someone you like and the other an abusive racially charged slur.
>>
>>38823616
Ironic considering how no intelligent adult could ever believe the crap you're shoveling.
>>
>>38823661
There's a difference between caring about things and caring about them so much that you spend practically every waking second popping a blood vessel about "entrenched privilege" and accusing everyone of being a racist.
>>
>>38823661
That's...No where near what he actually said though. He called your Marxist buzzwords like ''PATRIARCHY'' and ''SUPERSTRUCTURE'' retarded - which they are - but at no point implied that he was a nihilist or apolitical. Can you even read, nigger?
>>
>>38823135
>Has a racist ever disadvantaged you in your life?
Yeah. Overheard my boss talking about "niggers" one day. Pretty much explains why I never had a raise in 4 years despite being the one that took on the most responsibility, while some dumb ass white kid comes in without an interview and starts making $2 more than me.
I basically stopped working and was so unproductive they fired me. Better than quitting because I could take unemployment
>>
Is this another episode of niggers blaming white people for X, Y, and Z? What institutional racism have you realistically encountered in your life OP? None. If anything, outside the courts, they favor blacks. Real, "soft" racism has no power whatsoever despite how common it is. If you control for IQ, blacks have virtually the same capacity for success as whites.

sincerely, someone who lives on the outskirts of one of the worst ghettoes in the country.
>>
>>38823713
You really are a nigger if you care about a $2 wage difference.
>>
>>38823316
>I understand that "nigga" was about blacks reclaiming a harsh word and transforming it into something positive
This line of thinking is straight bullshit.
It was never used as a term of endearment, older blacks who used it, used it as an insult. Listen to a southerner talk. They change the -er to -a on most words.
>>
File: 1501287922385.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
1501287922385.png
8KB, 193x261px
I bet none of you fuckers ITT are actually even black.
And if you are, just stop. Stop embarrassing us as a race. You are everything wrong with black people. Throwing fucking chimpouts online over a fucking word that you choose to be triggered by. No worse than SJWs. Except they will just call you a racist sexist bigot; you will physically attack people who use it.
For the love of fuck, just stop. I can't stand seeing other blacks get so bent up over shape over a fucking word. Move the fuck on. Slavery ended centuries ago, there's no reason why you still need to act this way.
>>
>>38823663
>If some random dude on the internet thinks he gets to police what language I use because of my race though, naturally I won't bother.
This never happened, though. On the contrary, you just came into a thread made by a black person aimed at other black people specifically to ask how they felt about non-black people using said words, and essentially tried to "police" them disliking it.
>I feel I should make it clear here that I consider nigga and nigger to be two seperate words, one being a friendly colloquialism used to refer to someone you like and the other an abusive racially charged slur.
They have the same origin and general meaning, the "a vs er" thing is a complete meme. Like I said, there are hundreds, if not thousands of other words (a lot of which happen to be friendly colloquialism). How is your quality of life affected by not using this one word? How are you disadvantaged in the grand scheme of things? How are you being held back by black people not liking it when you use the word "nigger" or call them "niggers"?
>>
>>38823738
>DUDE JUST LET PEOPLE WALK ALL OVER YOU
It's always nice to see whites getting upset when you don't take their shit
Yeah, I'd be upset when some idiot kid that fucked up multiple times his first month makes $2/Hr more than me, while all my 6 months reviews were met with "well, we just don't have the funds for raises"
Talked to a co-worker after they fired me and apparently she was getting raises every 6 months
>>
>>38823713
>Pretty much explains why I never had a raise in 4 years despite being the one that took on the most responsibility,
Yes, as plausible as any other wage slavery injustice story I've ever heard in my life. 90% of low wage workers are constantly on the cusp of being fired.
>>
>>38823700
>"your marxist buzzwords"
>gives examples of words I never used
Delusional.
>>
I don't give a shit. I call white people cumskins and they get all butthurt and angry every time. No one is safe from the wrath of shitposting
>>
>>38823738
>Underage

originallal
>>
File: hunting niglets.jpg (23KB, 480x266px) Image search: [Google]
hunting niglets.jpg
23KB, 480x266px
>>38823724
>ITT blackbots who convince themselves they arent chads dicking ''white hoes'' and making 6 gorrilion because the white man is holding them down
change ''white man'' to ''zionist jews'' and they're little different from us
>>
>>38823779
>Yeah, I'd be upset when some idiot kid that fucked up multiple times his first month makes $2/Hr more than me
Probably had better qualifications than you and boss wanted to secure him.
>Talked to a co-worker after they fired me and apparently she was getting raises every 6 months
This one I can't explain.
Maybe your boss really was racist. If so, you were justified in leaving.
>>
>>38823788
Sorry but you'll find that these words you've defended have little relevance outside of Reddit or any empirical testing.
>>
>>38823772
>the house negro enters the thread
>>
>>38823772
Good boy. Parrot those arguments your white masters keep feeding you.
>>
>>38823788
>delusional for directly quoting
>implying you're not samefagging
alright nigger if you weren't him, then why are you so desperate to defend him to the hilt?
>>
>>38823783
>Yes, as plausible as any other wage slavery injustice story I've ever heard in my life. 90% of low wage workers are constantly on the cusp of being fired.
Wouldn't really call it wageslaving, I was making $23/Hr. My problem was, I was clearly taking on the most work, some by choice and some pushed on me because others were constantly falling behind, and I was never rewarded, while some dipshit fresh outtta college kid come sin making $2/Hr more than me without even having an interview.
>>
>>38823698
You say this, but you and other people of your background are spending an entire thread getting heated and posting garbage like >>38823724 because black people simply stated that they don't like non-blacks using a word meant to shit all over them. Ironically, posts like >>38823738 show that you do understand the implications of it, but you're determined to insist that they don't exist for your own convenience.
You don't get to insult people, then pretend insults aren't real and they're just oversensitive when they say "It sucks when people insult me".
>>
>>38823616
Quit acting like a faggot you won't get treated like one.
>>
>>38823825
>My problem was, I was clearly taking on the most work, some by choice and some pushed on me because others were constantly falling behind, and I was never rewarded, while some dipshit fresh outtta college kid come sin making $2/Hr more than me without even having an interview.
Well, sounds like racism to me and not managers paying what they know their beta employees will take.
>>
>Civil discussion thread for blacks
>Jizzskins come in and chimp out

Typical jizzskins.
>>
>>38823803
>Probably had better qualifications than you and boss wanted to secure him.
Nope, the kid was fresh out of college, while I graduated in 2011 and had been working there for 4 years. He was absolutely terrible at every test he did, nice kid though
>>
>>38823815
Where did I ever "defend" those words? Show me.

>>38823824
>samefagging
Do you know how 4chan works? I never claimed to be anyone else, and I've never used these "Marxist buzzwords". Link me to the posts where I did if you're so sure of yourself.
>>
>>38823661
Not what anon said
>>
>>38823739
>older blacks who used it, used it as an insult
You realise the definition of words changes over time though, right? Like have you seriously never heard someone call a friend their nigga?
>>38823774
I never claimed to be seriously disadvantaged or held back by it, I just said I feel I should be able to say it and don't consider it a major issue. In the UK anyways, the a/er distinction is pretty well understood. You can say nigga all you want but someone would look at you like you just took a shit on the floor if you said nigger. Maybe it's different where you're from?
>>38823822
This is another thing that plays into racial division/tension. Oh, him? Well he's not a real black! Stop acting white man! What a load of nonsense.
>>
>>38823825
>i was the company doormat and complained about it on a mongolian iceskating filmreel why dont i get muh 2 dollas fucking white people i wish i was in africa in the land of plenty
>>
>>38823852
Why are you even arguing with them dude? They're people who convinced themselves racism doesn't exist but will throw a fit if a black person is cast in some big budget nerd movie. It's best to just ignore them.
>>
>>38823822
>who they be talking about
Are blacks legitimately retarded?
>>
>>38823829
Except they don't exist because controlling for IQ blacks have virtually the same prospects as whites.

>You don't get to insult people, then pretend insults aren't real and they're just oversensitive when they say "It sucks when people insult me".

Well said. That's literally all it is, insults. American racism is 99% impotent derision that blacks don't like understandably but wildly overestimate in their personal life.
>>
>>38823849
Does anyone actually say "jizz" anymore? I feel like that died out a decade ago.
>>
>>38823821
yeah I forgot anyone who doesn't agree with dumbass shit blacks spew is a house nigga, mr. we wuz kangz n shieet
>>
File: 1501696466800.png (46KB, 253x294px) Image search: [Google]
1501696466800.png
46KB, 253x294px
>>38823821
>>38823822
There is no such thing as institutional racism. Slavery has been over for centuries. Black people have affirmative action and have every opportunity to make it in this country, if not even fucking more than whites.
Yet we still fall so far behind as a collective then any other race group.
There is something fundamentally wrong with black culture and society in America, and one of those things is being so fucking triggered by a fucking word.
Then there's the shitty rap that promotes degeneracy and criminality. There's broken homes and single motherhood. Poverty because black culture promotes drug user and stupidity rather than personal responsibility, hard work, and intelligence. Blacks that reject this "culture" and try to make it by working hard in school and mirroring civilized (or I guess white) behavior are shunned by their black peers, sometimes for simply just not speaking ebonics. (I know this for a fact because it happened to me all the time back in school.)

There is no "house nigger" or "uncle tom" shit going on. It's simply called using your fucking brain to realize our culture is shit and rejecting it to become accepted by the society we are so thankfully allowed to live in. Fucks sake. Grow a fucking brain you actual nigger.
>>
>>38823854
>Do you know how 4chan works? I never claimed to be anyone else, and I've never used these "Marxist buzzwords". Link me to the posts where I did if you're so sure of yourself.
What is this acrobatics? You attacked a user for not believing the implications of "entrenched privilege" and other concepts invented by sociologists.
>>
>>38823865
>You realise the definition of words changes over time though, right? Like have you seriously never heard someone call a friend their nigga?
No. Nigga still means black. if you can't recognize that, then you're blind
When these black people are out here saying "beat a nigga's ass" "shoot that nigga" or "fuck that nigga" It's not a term of endearment. Blacks switched from brother to nigger for one reason; gang culture. Saying "shoot that brother" humanizes the other black man, while saying "shoot than nigga" allows them to view him as nothing more than a nigga
>>
I care only a bit.
At this rate, nigga will eventually replace bro
>>
>>38823852
If you're telling the truth then damn, I'm sorry for doubting you. Sounds like a really shit place to work.
Were there other black coworkers there or no? Did they face the same treatment?
>>
>>38823865
>This is another thing that plays into racial division/tension. Oh, him? Well he's not a real black! Stop acting white man! What a load of nonsense.

An obvious house nigger is obvious. You'd be the first to call a white man a self-hating cuck if he went to a civil rights march.

The fact he used the same tired white excuse of "slavery is over get over it" just shows he's a self hating faggot. Modern day blacks dont even bitch about slavery directly because we all know we didn't experience it but since his white friends tell him we do, he buys into it.
>>
>>38823866
>>i was the company doormat
Nah, more so naive to not see why I was getting no raises after the first 2 years.
>>38823874
Yeah, true
>>
>>38822581

If you whole ethnicity was constantly accused of being inferior to others, you'd get angry too.

If you are constantly shit upon by strangers for being a certain ethnicity, you'd care about it too.

You're just too stupid to have the necessary empathy to realize this.
>>
>>38823895
Don't bother arguing with them. They're so brainwashed they believe anything outside their black communist Twitter box is "house negroism/internalised racism".
>>
>>38823865
>I just said I feel I should be able to say it and don't consider it a major issue.
We all wish we could say rude, shitty things to other people and have it not be considered a major issue. Unfortunately, that's not how the world works.
>In the UK anyways, the a/er distinction is pretty well understood. You can say nigga all you want but someone would look at you like you just took a shit on the floor if you said nigger. Maybe it's different where you're from?
My mother and half of my entire family are British, and they'd disagree with this. Regardless, though, even if that were the case, why are you in this thread trying to argue that it should be okay, then? You're saying that it actually is okay where you're from, so the discussion in this thread wouldn't actually apply to you.
>>
if a song says nigga/nigger and I have good reason to be singing along with a song then I'm going to say nigga/nigger unless one of the people I'm hanging out with is black.
>>
File: 1501302584264.gif (7KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501302584264.gif
7KB, 170x200px
>>38823925
>Modern day blacks dont even bitch about slavery
>>
File: africa black kingdom.jpg (428KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
africa black kingdom.jpg
428KB, 1280x828px
>>38823889
>>38823876
It's ironic isn't it? To succeed, you have to adopt the customs and social norms of The White Man, but even then, these niggers insist on acting like ghetto hoodrats - proclaiming it to be the virtue among virtue, and the culture among cultures - while at the same time looking down upon anyone who ''would lower themselves'' to adopt to the society in which they're trying to succeed and make a living.

Here's a thought for all you retards ITT. Don't like it and want to rule through niggery? Go to Africa and start your own warband, you'll be self-employed, don't have to show up in shirt and tie, can take any woman you want, and won't have to shitpost about making $2 dollars less than your more competent co-worker.
>>
>>38823896
>You attacked a user for not believing the implications of "entrenched privilege" and other concepts invented by sociologists.
Literally where? Instead of making up things, how about actually quoting these posts and responding to them?
>>
>>38823937
You think you have it bad? Try being Irish outside of Ireland. You don't know shit.
>>
I'll say the same thing I heard a smart black woman say, most of the time blacks use the word nigga it's never positive or a term of endearment, it's always

>that nigga aint shit
>fuck that nigga
>niggas aint shit
>broke ass nigga
>dark ass crispy black ass nigga
>ugly ass nigga
>>
>>38823895
>Blacks talking about how a word offends them
>Immediately jumps to this complete off topic rant

You must be white or just really self hating. Pull your head out your ass and have some self respect.
>>
>>38823957
>>38823616
>>38822992
>>38823661

One of these. 4 2 2
>>
A lot of the racists on 4chan are mentally ill.

You need to realise that. I mean sure, there are also a lot of racists who are perfectly sane but many times on 4chan you are arguing with a mentally ill literal retard.

I happen to know this because I know these kinds of people in real life.
>>
>>38823895
>There is no such thing as institutional racism. Slavery has been over for centuries.
>Conveniently ignores the 100 years after slavery when blacks were forcibly kept in poverty, violently had their votes suppressed and were relegated to terrible living conditions
Oh, and affirmative action benefits white women more, and now the lgbt community more than it ever benefited blacks. The civil rights act was intentionally watered down by adding every group under the sun into it to prevent the act from actually addressing issues than faced black people. Also, desegregation killed the black community
>>
>>38823954
>Go to Africa and start your own warband

>implying these American blacks who whine all the time would last a day in Africa

The second they walked up to some African guy and called them nigga, they'd get beaten and tortured to death. Africans hate that word.
>>
>>38823925
>You'd be the first to call a white man a self-hating cuck if he went to a civil rights march.
I really wish how you'd stop projecting all this dumb stormfaggot ideology onto me. I like people of all races, I don't have a problem with blacks, or any other race. If I lived in a time where blacks weren't allowed to vote, I'd be at a civil rights march myself.
>>38823912
So obviously the issue here is that the word has different meanings based on what group you ask. The originators of the term use it in a derogatory manner, whereas the Westerners who learned about it through music interpreted it differently and use it in a different manner. Maybe consider that whites (or any other ethnic group for that manner) that use the term nigga are operating on a different definition from your own?
>>38823941
>so the discussion in this thread wouldn't actually apply to you
that's pretty much the conclusion I'm starting to arrive at now.
>>
>>38823921
>Were there other black coworkers there or no?
Not in the lab I worked in. They were in different departments.
>>
File: Egypt wasn't black.jpg (93KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Egypt wasn't black.jpg
93KB, 800x500px
anyone itt name me one culture in history which didnt hate niggers and genocide or enslave them at the first sign of annoyance

pro tip: you cant, everyone hates niggers. really activates those almonds, dont it?
>>
>>38823972
>>Blacks talking about how a word offends them

Maybe you ought to be offended when rappers use that word all the fucking time then instead of waiting for a white person to use it and magically be offended
>>
>>38823972
>Telling him to have some self respect
>When your "culture" is literally pic related

How can you blame him? The only hope for black people who don't buy into the "WE WUZ KANGS" and "OOGA BOOGA KENDRICK LAMAR" shit is to basically self-assimilate into the white world. But if you want to continue wallowing in your own shit and dreaming of the era when you lived in huts, then be my guest.
>>
>>38823981
All I said in the posts you quoted are that you should be 18 to post here, and "Stop giving a shit, why even care?" is useless manchild logic. I said nothing about any of the "Marxist buzzwords" you brought up, neither did I defend them or even discuss Marxism in general.
>>
>>38823947
Slavery and the long term effects of it are rightfully talked about in a bad light. You faggots are under the impression that blacks walk around thinking "Man I was personally enslaved and whipped so I deserve everything" . This is how I know you have never actually had a conversation with a black person.
>>
>>38823986
>>Conveniently ignores the 100 years after slavery when blacks were forcibly kept in poverty, violently had their votes suppressed and were relegated to terrible living conditions
And guess what, NONE of that shit happening anymore, nor has it been for nearly the pass 50 fucking years. We have every chance in the fucking world to make it but we just choose not to. Why?
>Also, desegregation killed the black community
This is correct. Now the SJWs are pushing to reinstate segregation. Maybe the black community can flourish again.
>>38824021
>what are black SJWs
all they do is bitch about muh slavery muh systematic oppression muh white man.
seriously just go on youtube and search for this shit.
>>
>>38823997
>I really wish how you'd stop projecting all this dumb stormfaggot ideology onto me. I like people of all races, I don't have a problem with blacks, or any other race. If I lived in a time where blacks weren't allowed to vote, I'd be at a civil rights march myself.

Fair enough. I'm sorry for calling you a racist.
>>
>>38824021
>You faggots are under the impression that blacks walk around thinking "Man I was personally enslaved and whipped so I deserve everything" . This is how I know you have never actually had a conversation with a black person.

https://youtu.be/AeEVgM9Hrvw?t=80
>>
>>38824008
>when you want to eat tree fruits but its too hard to invent a ladder so you let Darwin do the work for you
>>
Why can't we live in a world where nigga is no longer racist due to over use?
This was pretty much the spirit of 4chan back when it was founded, free speech with no limits, and then faggot lost most of its meaning within the boards.

There's obviously two forms of the word, the racist one and the cultural one, so if a non black person is using the word in its correct cultural context I don't really see the problem.
But y'all gotta defend your honor I guess and most blacks can't separate the racial feelings from it when they hear it from a white guy.
>>
>>38823997
>that's pretty much the conclusion I'm starting to arrive at now.
Now? So the OP reading "Fellow blackbots" first and foremeost wasn't a good enough marker? Really gets the noggin joggin'.
As an addendum
>Westerners who learned about it through music interpreted it differently and use it in a different manner. Maybe consider that whites (or any other ethnic group for that manner) that use the term nigga are operating on a different definition from your own?
I really hope you're not pretending that white people from the UK were completely innocent of the word "nigger" and had absolutely no idea what it meant until hip-hop became popular. That would be absurd.
>>
>>38824004
>"What is context?"

>>38824031
>black SJWs

So some fringe group that you will ever only encounter on the Internet if you directly search for them is a representation of all blacks?

Fucks sake you people are so fucking stupid. I'm legitimately getting mad reading this. I'm out.
>>
>>38823972
No honestly, self respect for what?
What in gods fucking name do modern day blacks have respect for anymore? What do we have pride in?
>>
>>38824068

>This was pretty much the spirit of 4chan back when it was founded, free speech with no limits, and then faggot lost most of its meaning within the boards.

Yeah, that got ruined the moment stormfront closed down and they migrated to /news/.
>>
>>38824049
>"Hey I posted a Youtube video of one person. That means all black people do it!"

There is no hope you people.
>>
>the under-age /pol user has began his racist spam in an otherwise enjoyable thread
i-it was nice guys
>>
>>38824077
So how is a rapper talking about killing, beating up, and gunning down niggas not offensive?
>>
>>38824093
alright nigger, let's flip the tables: You show me a few Youtube videos of niggers going out of their way to act nice to white people

pro tip: you can't do it, you're a savage animal
>>
File: 1501408600471.jpg (260KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1501408600471.jpg
260KB, 800x1066px
>>38824037
th-thanks you too. have a nice picture of a cathedral I saved.
>>38824073
No that's not what I'm saying at all anon. I'm saying in the UK, at least as far as I'm aware, people think of nigger and nigga as two distinct though etymologically related terms with very different meanings.
>So the OP reading "Fellow blackbots" first and foremeost wasn't a good enough marker?
This is 4chan, I can participate in any thread I want to, and so can anyone else who browses. Deal with it my man.
>>
>>38822187
You cant own a word, nigga.
>>
>>38824031
>And guess what, NONE of that shit happening anymore, nor has it been for nearly the pass 50 fucking years.
Do you not understand how hard it is to pull yourself out of poverty, especially when your own government has been actively trying to suppress any economic growth for over 100 years?
>>
>>38824082
>What in gods fucking name do modern day blacks have respect for anymore? What do we have pride in?

Good lord your white friends have really beaten you down. They've convinced you black culture is all just hood shit didn't they? You're as historically ignorant as they are. Do you wake up in the morning wishing you were white?
>>
>>38824101
>when black people dislike niggers whining about nigger things, like blaming white people for shitting up a thread
Just leave the thread already, ok?
>>
>>38824093
You made the claim that blacks don't walk around doing that and that clearly no one here ever talked to a black person. Well that black person DOES do that and there's video evidence of it. Now what? This guy isn't some anomaly either, there's plenty that think the way he does, and post that kind of shit on youtube.
>>
File: aussie culture.gif (1MB, 200x184px) Image search: [Google]
aussie culture.gif
1MB, 200x184px
>>38824122
Name me 100 things that are explicitly black culture. I can do the same with any other - yes, even white - so why can't you, afrocentrist?
>>
I wish being black was a bannable offense on 4chan the same way being under 18 is.
>>
>>38824122
>They've convinced you black culture is all just hood shit didn't they?

No, black people convinced us black culture is all just hood shit. Since blacks tossed away all the nice stuff like jazz in favor of shitty gangsta rap and stuff about "finna gittin sum snowbunnies" and other dumbass shit.
>>
>>38824108
Why are you moving goalposts? And what modern rap do you listen to man?

The genesis of this conversation is that we get offended if non-blacks use the word. It's as simple as that. There is historical context to the word that both non-blacks and blacks need to be aware of.
>>
File: 1499823079056.png (283KB, 499x513px) Image search: [Google]
1499823079056.png
283KB, 499x513px
>>38824122
>They've convinced you black culture is all just hood shit didn't they?
Can you prove me wrong?
Come now, give me some positives of modern African American culture. Fucking try.
>Do you wake up in the morning wishing you were white?
Who the fuck wouldn't?
>>38824112
Blacks get affirmative action. Blacks get welfare. Blacks get pushed through schools and into higher education.
This isn't the fucking "government" suppressing economic growth.
If you want to fix the black poverty issue, tackle single parenthood, fix the black family, give black men a sense of fucking responsibility, fix the broken black community, make sure kids stay away from gangs and drug use, and shit you've practically ensured the new generation wont be as poor at all as the old one.
But nooo thats just too difficult lets all just black the white man instead?
>>
>>38824110
>I'm saying in the UK, at least as far as I'm aware, people think of nigger and nigga as two distinct though etymologically related terms with very different meanings.
They come from the same place, which is probably why "nigga" is sometimes still censored in music in the "clean version".
>This is 4chan, I can participate in any thread I want to, and so can anyone else who browses. Deal with it my man.
I'm not saying anything about that, I'm showing bewilderment at the fact that you claim to only now realize that the thread was not targeted at you and that nothing in it should apply to you. It's like being a woman, walking into the men's bathroom and complaining that urinals are useless.
>>
File: NogginLogo.png (370KB, 865x1115px) Image search: [Google]
NogginLogo.png
370KB, 865x1115px
>>38824077
>So some fringe group that you will ever only encounter on the Internet

Are you oblivious or just retarded?

Every single black woman I have ever met spends 50% or more of their life whining IRL/on facebook about "systematic oppression", "whitewashing", "entrenched racism", or some other dogshit ultra-leftist buzzword.

And then there are these black guys who will say the most sexist and prejudiced things you've ever heard but whenever an election is on will start pontificating about "the SYSTEM keeping the BLACK MAN DOWN" as if they're fucking Malcolm X or some shit.
>>
>>38824166
Jazz was lit as fuck. If niggers acted less like niggers and more like civil rights leaders, we wouldn't have racism.
>>
>>38824160
>Name me 100 things that are explicitly black culture.

I can!

>rims
>urban clothes
>gangsta rap
>KFC
>blunts
>crack
>Hennessey
>naming your kids after cars, liquor, and countries/cities
>club culture
>ebonics
>black on black violence
>the "swirling" movement
>trashing your own race of women all day on thousands of youtube videos
>claiming every accomplishment in history was done by blacks but evil whitey hid it
>>
>>38824215
God I fucking hate my race so much.
>>
>>38824187
Yeah my point is why get offended when a non black uses the word when blacks use it all the time in the most insulting and nasty way possible? So if some black girl called you a "black ass nigga" it's magically not offensive now?
>>
>>38823246
the fact that BLM can fuck up a neighbourhood and have politicians defend them is pretty fucked up 2
>>
>>38824142
Are you really going to make the argument that because a small minority of people do something, that means all people do it? Statistically they were very likley to exist. It doesn't make your argument any more valid. This conversation is only proving you have never talked to a black person.

But hey at least I can post a video of white people at a Klan rally and claim all whites are thinking about lynching blacks.
>>
>>38822950
>hey use our culture to feel tough or unique or cool or whatever, but then they stay away from inner cities.
you will literally get shot in the inner cities. black people get shot and they are black-- getting shot by other blacks. white people get insta-shot by black people there. why the fuck would a white person ever go there?
>>
>>38824200
>Every single black woman I have ever met
So like 2? Lmao.
>>
>>38824215
You forgot the most important thing - rap dances.
>>
>>38824245
I grew up in London in the UK. Half the population is non-white. I'd say I've met plenty of black women.
>>
>>38824200
That's the hilarious part, the black women who rant and rave about evil whitey oppressing them, meanwhile there's literal thousands upon thousands of youtube videos by black men basically degrading black women constantly, saying black women ain't shit, are ugly as fuck, stupid, and how white and Hispanic women are superior. Remember though, the white man is the one oppressing them and making them feel like shit.
>>
File: 1499867564689.png (79KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1499867564689.png
79KB, 250x242px
>>38824160
>>38824166
>>38824188

I'm not your history teacher and I'm not going to give you a lesson on all the black history you conveniently ignored throughout your years in the education system. You have the fucking Internet at your finger tips and you want me to post obvious things so you can go "nu uh!"
>>
>>38824278
To be honest though, black women really are fucking ugly.
>>
>>38824286
The argument was modern day blacks. So no, I'm not gonna use old ass examples from the fucking 1940s and shit. What great things have modern black culture given to the world nowadays, besides gangsta rap and the trend of black women getting ass implants?
>>
>>38824286
Oh, so you really can't even name one positive thing about black culture.
Figures. Thanks for proving my point.
>lol just use the internet
Yeah which is full of garbage and lies like about all those supposed "black inventions" which blacks never actually invented.
>>
>>38824188
>Blacks get affirmative action.
Which does nothing. You're extremely foolish if you think it helps blacks in anyway. All it does is establish quotas for unis that usually get filled by sport players. White women have been shown to benefit from it more
>Blacks get welfare.
You gotta be kidding me. Welfare is nothing but a destructive force that encourages reckless behavior
> Blacks get pushed through schools and into higher education.
Not to the extent you think. And why not actually have programs that work with children and give them a better education? Oh, because the civil rights act was purposefully screwed up to prevent it from actually addressing issues that blacks faced
>This isn't the fucking "government" suppressing economic growth.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Look up redlining to start, kid. The government and businesses were hindering black economic progress every chance they got
>If you want to fix the black poverty issue, tackle single parenthood, fix the black family, give black men a sense of fucking responsibility, fix the broken black community, make sure kids stay away from gangs and drug use, and shit you've practically ensured the new generation wont be as poor at all as the old one. But nooo thats just too difficult lets all just black the white man instead?
All of which were engineered, now obviously this doesn't excuse the foolish blacks that engage in such coonery, but why the deflection? Why does everyone automatically jump to muh gangs and single mothers Biggest problem desu when discussing exactly how the environment for these issues to get out of hand was formed?
>>
>>38824188
>Who the fuck wouldn't?

And there it is.

>>38824234
Because "nigga" clearly isn't the subject of that black woman's insult. If a white woman called me, a black man, a "nasty ass nigga" she is making a conscious decision to ignore years of historical and social context and to call me that word.
>>
File: Cultural-dancers.jpg (83KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Cultural-dancers.jpg
83KB, 500x333px
>>38824286
>the black history you conveniently ignored throughout your years in the education system

Oh yes, the rich history and mighty empires of Nigeria! The Congo! Zimbabwe! All these great and influential civilisations of Sub-Saharan Africa.
>>
>>38824288
I don't see other races doing this though. Where's the thousands upon thousands of white guys making videos attacking white women? There's mgtows but they usually say all women suck. Black guys spend countless hours making nonstop youtube videos devoted to preaching how black women are garbage and white women are so much better. All this bullshit about the white media making black women feel ugly when black men do a far better job than any white man could.
>>
File: 44_barack_obama[1].jpg (236KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
44_barack_obama[1].jpg
236KB, 800x452px
>>38824302
>T-Those things dont count!
>>
>>38824315
That black woman could have chosen any other word, like fucker, bitch, pussy. Why specifically call you nigga? Especially if it's a supposed term of endearment?
>>
>>38822749
People arent scared of you, their scared of their reputation being ruined. Dumb nigger thinks he owns the place
>>
>>38824241
It's more fucked up that of the last presidential candidates in the US, one was photographed kissing a leader of the KKK, and the other defended his supporters physically attacking a nonviolent protestor.
>>
File: gvhjhkj.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
gvhjhkj.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>38824304
>Willfully choosing to remain ignorant

You're clearly not going to listen even if I chose to engage your stupidity. The fact you are so computer illiterate you can't discern lies from truth on the Internet just shows I'd be wasting my time.
>>
>>38824305
Shut up nigger. Go back to africa you fucking ape. Take your 85 iq ass and improve your subhuman kin.
>>
>>38824337
>barack Obama
>an accomplishment

He's mixed, so technically whites can claim him too.
>>
>>38824360
So you're scared of us. Haha we win.
>>
>>38824270
Black people are like 7% of London's population. Nice try.
>>
File: 1499131880607.jpg (143KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1499131880607.jpg
143KB, 633x758px
>>38824315
>And there it is.
You would choose, if you had the choice, to be black rather than white?
Why?
>>38824325
>I don't see other races doing this though.
They really don't need to. Whites, hispanics, and asians all have a lot of really attractive women in their race. But to find an attractive black women, you either need to find one thats mixed, or look really fucking hard man. I've never seen an actually good looking dark skin black woman in my entire life, and I've spent it in NY cities.
And I suppose another reason is that we are shown or told that a beautiful woman is one with white features, which is tip-toeing on SJW nonsense but honestly is pretty much right when you think about it.
And maybe it has to do with a lot of self hatred black males feel. They feel and are sometimes even told that they are ugly, undesired, worthless, and that no woman would ever want them. So when they look at black women, their counterparts, they feel disgusted as well.
I don't really know man. But pretty much every race on earth agrees, even blacks, that black women are the ugliest.
>>38824364
If you're not going to make a single argument or literally just say ONE good aspect of modern black culture, you should just stop replying.
>>
>>38822739
Thats fucking retarded.
>damaging as the whips felt across my ancestors back
And why is it? Or do you agree with that statement just because it sounds cool
>>
>>38824367
Obama was as bad as George W Bush. Maybe worse.
>>
>>38824367
Obama identifies as black. And like I fucking said earlier, I can post anything and you cumskins will go "nu uh!"

>>38824348
Why are you trying to move the goalposts? The point is that black woman isn't ignoring historical and social context while the white woman is. Do you think people who yell "bomb" in an airport should be absolved of any consequence? They're ignoring social and historical context.
>>
>>38824366
>The sweet taste of victory
Gonna feel even better once I plow some white pussy tonight
>>
>>38824401
>Obama identifies as black.

Doesn't negate the fact he's half white. Zendaya says she's black too, she's still half white.

Also what if an Asian woman called you nigga, would that be different? Asians didn't enslave blacks, whites did.
>>
>>38824394
>Why?

Becuase I'm not a self hating faggot like you. You're either a black who should kill himself or a white who should kill himself too for roleplaying as black on the Internet.

>>38824394
>If you're not going to make a single argument or literally just say ONE good aspect of modern black culture, you should just stop replying.

You clearly have proven you dont want to listen. Who's more foolish? The fool or the individual who engages in an argument with the fool?
>>
>>38824421
>if an Asian woman called you nigga
that would be pretty hot desu
>>
>>38824401
>Identifies
And I identify you as a retard. I can't tell if you're trolling with your "identify" argument
>>
>>38824286
I asked you to tell me - a white man - 100 things that are explicitly black. You, a nigger, could supposedly tell me those things. What does Google have to do with this. Is Google more informed about blacks than you are, and if so, how does that make you look?
>>
File: 1443381627237.gif (2MB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443381627237.gif
2MB, 400x600px
>>38824394
>And I suppose another reason is that we are shown or told that a beautiful woman is one with white features, which is tip-toeing on SJW nonsense but honestly is pretty much right when you think about it.
I wasn't one of the anons calling you a house nigger, but now I see it. Imagine being such a cuck that you associate all good things with whiteness, including beautiful black features.
You should just kys today and hope you reroll as a milquetoast white guy.
>>
>>38824421
>Doesn't negate the fact he's half white. Zendaya says she's black too, she's still half white.

They identify as black and society treats them as black. It's so funny how whites want to pick and choose when the One Drop rule applies.
>>
File: chinscratch2.gif-c200.gif (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
chinscratch2.gif-c200.gif
16KB, 200x200px
Why are literally all of the black people on 4chan such leftist cucks? You never see this level of pretentious pseudo-intellectual faggotry from white 4chan users.
>>
>>38824451
Why doesn't the superior white man know history? Why must he have a black educate him? Why are whites so ignorant?
>>
File: 1497836287661.jpg (56KB, 548x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497836287661.jpg
56KB, 548x640px
>>38824436
>You clearly have proven you dont want to listen.
I'll gladly listen if you can just say ONE, ONE good thing.
>You're either a black who should kill himself or a white who should kill himself too for roleplaying as black on the Internet.
Yeah any black that doesn't agree with your views should kill himself or he's just white. Jesus.
>>38824457
Do you honestly find that woman you posted attractive? Would you honestly spend time with her willingly? Date her? Romance her? Have sex with her? Make kids with her?
Be honest with yourself.
>>
>>38824459
The difference is that whites won't claim a hybrid-nigger to be ''100% pure white african brother'', whereas blacks will gladly consider everyone with a tan to be their soulmate.

Go to Africa, nigger, those charcoalmen will eat your chocolate-shaded ass alive.
>>
>>38824443
>Look black
>Tell everyone you're black
>Everyone treats you as black
>Experience the world through the eyes of a black man

So are you telling me Obama can't identify as a full black man? Because he sure as hell wasn't benefiting from white privilege.
>>
File: tumblr_o69rqe7Ot71v8gunco1_540.png (665KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o69rqe7Ot71v8gunco1_540.png
665KB, 540x810px
>>38824484
>Do you honestly find that woman you posted attractive? Would you honestly spend time with her willingly? Date her? Romance her? Have sex with her? Make kids with her?
Yes, because unlike you, I'm not a self-hating faggot with a complex.
>>
>>38824491
>Autistic screeching

Kek. So uncivilized.
>>
>>38824477
I'm not asking you about history, you illiterate money, and neither do I claim to be superior -- but your inferiority complex sure as fuck makes you think I do.

I'm asking you 100 things that are part of explicit black culture; where do you derive your values and ethics from as a black man, what model of thought or philosophy is quintessentially black.

Why do you niggers REFUSE to answer this BASIC question. Do you not have a simple fucking answer?
>>
>>38824511
That girl is clearly mixed.
Show me one attractive dark skinned woman with no white features.
>>
Well I'm out. The cumskins have shit up the thread and they have a house nigger with them.
>>
>>38824516
>>38824451
>>38824109
The kicker is that these posters are going to wake up tomorrow and then say they're not racist.
>>
File: psychic nigger.png (1004KB, 1188x615px) Image search: [Google]
psychic nigger.png
1004KB, 1188x615px
>>38824512
>niggers calling anything uncivilized
tfw you can't domesticate animals because even they don't like you
>>
>>38824516
You're trying to bait me into a foolish argument that is just going to take us down another rabbit hole where you screech about how much you hate niggers. I'ts not going to work cumskin. I can feel you popping a blood vessel through my screen. Just go to Google man, educate yourself. I'm not your teacher. If professionals couldn't educate your subhuman brain then why would I be able to?
>>
>>38824527
Literally just like real life.
Refuse to address any issues or arguments, and run away from all your problems and plug your ears and say "ITS THE WHITE MANS FAULT"
You know what? Fuck you. No really, fuck you. You are a nigger. You are everything wrong with blacks and black culture. Coming from another black man, you are just pathetic.
>>
>>38824534
Great dodge. Tell me what you consider to be black culture - you can't fucking do it, because by living her, are you complicit in white culture. The only true way to protest this and live per your own standards is to go back to Africa, but you won't do this, because we both know Africa is a fucking shithole filled with mindless rapists and murderers who don't care about ''black solidarity''.
>>
>>38824491
This. Watch this video, it's hilarious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IHjBU5kGYk

>blacks rant about black pride
>but consider anyone with slightly brown skin as black
>>
File: 1443366764405.jpg (176KB, 784x779px) Image search: [Google]
1443366764405.jpg
176KB, 784x779px
>>38824526
>That girl is clearly mixed.
Nope, she's not.
And that's impossible, because you consider attractiveness itself as a "white feature". It's retard logic. Only you can fix yourself.
>>
>>38824551
You're clearly not black. And if you are you should just kill yourself.
>>
>>38824560
>Great dodge
I wasn't even the person you were arguing with. I just felt like pointing that out. Keep doing what you're doing. Don't forget, anon, you're not racist and racism isn't real anymore. :^)
>>
>>38824542
You're acting pretty uncivilized right now cumskin.
>>
>>38824547
>blacks calling whites subhuman
Google won't tell me about what you, a black individual, believes to be part of his culture; what do you not understand about this question, and why do you get so vile in refusing to answer it?

Just own up to the fact that, this entire thread, you've struggled to deal with the reality that you don't have your own culture - unless you consider hoodrat behavior to be a ''culture'', but I'd be merciful and say that it's a ''perversion'' of what is ''TRUE'' black culture. The question then is, however: What is ''true'' black culture to you?
>>
File: 1501710414255.png (89KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
1501710414255.png
89KB, 553x506px
>>38824564
>Girl with pale brown skin
>Not mixed

Sounds like you're in denial about the fact that African-Americans have almost as much European DNA as they have African, thanks to slave rape.
>>
>>38824564
Dont argue with the house nigger.
>>
>>38824564
You know what, you're actually right.
I find white features attractive so this is actually just a meaningless thing to argue.
Im sorry for wasting your time.
>>38824567
Thanks again for proving my point. Refuse to address any point and just say any black person that disagrees with you should go die.
You're no better than those niggas back in school who would beat up the black kid who spoke properly or spent his free time reading or studying. You're no better than those bullies who suppress black enlightenment and achievement.
Just a nigger.
>>
>>38824526
>big nose
>big lips
>curly, probably treated hair
I'm not sure what white features you're seeing. Lightish skin I guess?
Not sureShe has light skin
>>
>>38824590
Why do you keep coming up with ad hominem, subhuman? The Internet is there to educate you. Why should I do it? Pay me and I will.
>>
>>38824594
I have the same skintone as the girl in that picture and I'm full somali. Stop being a retarded faggot on purpose.
>>
File: 1471071400021.jpg (40KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
1471071400021.jpg
40KB, 342x298px
>>38824594
>pale brown skin
>have almost as much European DNA as they have African
>>
>>38824606
>Calls other blacks niggers
>Surprised he gets beat up

At least you have your totally not racist white friends to run to.
>>
>>38824610
Light skin in of itself is a white (or mixed) feature, which literally everyone desires. The lighter you are, the more attractive you seem to become.
Wasn't there some big divide in the black community some years ago? Team light skin v team dark skin? Even blacks can see that there's a difference.
>>38824634
I'm calling you a nigger because you are one. You reject taking any responsibility and just blame white people for all your problems.
And apparently you can't read, because I wasn't targeted for calling other people niggers. Rather, It was because I did not engage in "black culture" and their mannerisms.
>>
>>38824606
See, this is what I mean. Unless you address the problem that is your own self-destructive, inferiority complex-fueled, retard culture that forces you to beat up the smartest kid in class or call anyone who is more successful than you a ''house nigger''...You'll get no where.

(Most) Blacks in the West are a living contradiction: They want to live and breathe in accordance with their own set of beliefs, but have to adapt to (white) Western values in order to be successful; to find work, pay the bills, and maintain a semblance of basic etiquette in regards to the rest of society.

Adapt or go back, but we all know you won't do the latter -- and I don't blame you, but don't try and pretend that this isn't your problem; it is. Fix it, or reap the fruits of your labor forever.
>>
>>38824215
>KFC
ENOUGH OF THIS LIE

FRIED CHICKEN IS S C O T T I S H

LET THIS BE KNOWN IT IS SCOTTISH, BLACK FILTH STOP APPROPRIATING OUR CULTURE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1fgjms.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1fgjms.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
>>38824655
>He admits to being beat up

So I'm arguing with a self hating loser who most likely brought the bullying on himself.
>>
File: Drown a nig baby in cold ice.jpg (98KB, 750x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Drown a nig baby in cold ice.jpg
98KB, 750x1014px
>>38824616
Top kek, when niggers talk of education, subhumans and logical fallacies in the same post my almonds really go a mile a minute.
You're precious, really. Were we in another time and place, and you spoke to me like that on the markets, I'd happily buy you as a eunuch to entertain my wife.
>>
File: Black Opal Faces s.jpg (37KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
Black Opal Faces s.jpg
37KB, 660x440px
>>38824594
You're clearly not black because you seriously think all black people only have one shade of dark skin, and not a myriad of skin tones. I don't know why you're so obsessed with black people as a non-black, desu.
There are literally sub-saharan African Ethnic groups that have what you describe "pale brown skin", too. I don't expect you to know that, though, I just wish you'd stop proudly displaying your uneducated ramblings and pure autism as truth.
>>
>>38824682
>Black kids beat up another black kid for not OOGA BOOGAing enough
>You actually think this is justified

Yep, this is why your race is in the shitter.
>>
>>38824682
I suppose then that you were one of those niggas that attacked the blacks who were trying to get good grades or didn't speak in ebonics then.
Because this issue is much more common than you think.
>>
>>38824699
>Fantasizing about slavery

Well I guess every loser needs a power fantasy.
>>
>>38824699
go back to ribbit my man
>>
What do blackbots think about people who speak non-rhotic English, who pronounce "nigga" and "nigger" identically? My white friends and I call each other nigga as a joke, but it's impossible to tell which word is actually being used when overhearing it. Luckily I don't live in the US so it's not much of a problem.
>>
>>38822749
Well it would probably be rude to say to you without at first getting to know you and seeing if you were comfortable with that kind of terminology being used.
>>
>>38824655
>Light skin in of itself is a white (or mixed) feature
That's wrong. I'm fully Nigerian and I have light skin. You're just autistic.
>>
>>38824740
I don't really care, mostly because I don't have friends in the first place (robot) and even if I did, I wouldn't give a fuck if they called me nigger in a jokingly manner. Or for that matter, in a serious matter. Why care about some idiot calling you a name? Just move on.
>>
>>38824724
I dont speak ebonics, I got good grades, and am currently going for a STEM degree. I'm just not a self hating faggot who probably did some stupid shit to get beat up. Hell, I got told so many times "I act white" by black kids growing up. You just dont want to admit the problem is yourself and you probably did something to set those other kids off.

You're up in here calling other blacks niggers for not being self-hating so Im sure there is more to your story. Fuck off.
>>
File: based egypt.png (373KB, 692x663px) Image search: [Google]
based egypt.png
373KB, 692x663px
>>38824729
>niggers can't into english
It's not a power fantasy, it's a hypothetical. Slave markets existed -- black egypt space pyramids didn't.

If anyone engages in power fantasy, it's the subhuman niggers top kek lad don't stop
>>
File: 6yrz.jpg (71KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
6yrz.jpg
71KB, 600x797px
why do black people think that dealing with the police is a trial by combat, and that if you kill the officer it somehow absolves you of the crime
>>
I take the position that it is an obcenity that should not be used as often as it where it has become another word for mate or pal, and is a disgusting word when used by both non blacks and blacks themselves.

However does that mean i think people should face criminal convictions and face sanctions in regards to their carrers just for one fatal slip of the tounge.
Of course not it is simply a word no diffrent than dropping a c bomb on someone and to simply go about giving the word prefrential treatmeant is an infringment upon basic civil liberties and freedom of speech, and all those who support the current way the word is treated are simply digging their own graves to an authoritarian world without basic freedoms just to appese minorities (or lets get it right the powers of international finance who want to have more power and control over the masses.)
>>
>>38824772
Did you get bullied by a black kid in middle school? Is that why you're so angry?
>>
File: 1495731548774.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495731548774.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>38824772
>Hypothetical

Sure thing dude. Just try to "buy" me and see what would happen.
>>
>>38824771
>I'm just not a self hating faggot who probably did some stupid shit to get beat up.
Once again, you're incorrect. The only thing I did wrong was keep my head down and try to be as civilized as possible. It's hard to do this in a black school where any sign of weakness or "being a nerd" is shunned or met with hostile physical force.
To say that another black deserves to be assaulted merely for not acting like a hoodrat, I'd say you're the one in the wrong here.
>>
>>38824800
There was a /pol/ thread where most of the users there admitted they were bullied. Not surprisingly they were underage too.
>>
File: weWuzKings1.png (664KB, 572x591px) Image search: [Google]
weWuzKings1.png
664KB, 572x591px
>>38824800
>gets BTFO because he couldn't articulate his points in ebonics, a battle he'd surely win
>w-whyy d-do you get s-so angry, c-cumsjizzkin s-subhuman blackpepe.jpg?
>TRACES LINEAGE TO KING TUT
>DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO HIS FATHER IS
>>
>>38822734
"Virgin" is an actual insult while " nigga" is something yall call eachother and mexicans say it like its candy. Stop pretending to be offended
>>
File: 97db537a07459999b1cabe806c….png (452KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
97db537a07459999b1cabe806c….png
452KB, 785x757px
>>38824802
You'd take it like the fucking subhuman slave you are. Have you seen the world record for weightlifting? The only thing niggers excel is sprinting - which didn't help you back then either, did it?
>>
>>38824814
>To say that another black deserves to be assaulted merely for not acting like a hoodrat, I'd say you're the one in the wrong here.

I never said that. But the very fact you're on here being a self-hating faggot who calls other blacks niggers doesn't make me more sympathetic to your situation. I'm not going to sugar coat my feelings to make you feel better.

You're a fucking snowflake with a superiority complex who thinks all blacks are hoodrats and you're the only one who is "civilized" because you act like an adult. You're talking to an adult. You're not fucking special. Get over yourself.
>>
>>38824842
>implying I'm the person you were screeching at
>implying I haven't just been lurking this thread and watching angry white boys shit it up with their autism
>implying you aren't just dodging the question

>>38824820
Got a screencap? I need to repost it the next time I see these kids acting up.
>>
File: batman-laughing.jpg (76KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
batman-laughing.jpg
76KB, 519x600px
>>38824864
Sure thing cumskin. Your big ol non-existent muscles and Pepe memes scare me.

Fucking pathetic subhuman.
>>
>>38824797
The police/law enforcement forces blacks to be accountable for their actions and take responsibility. However, one of the fundamental flaws with the black community and especially black men is that they severely lack the ability to do this. It's almost like it's against their nature.
I can remember even back in middle school, other blacks would be saying "Fuck the police" and other gangster shit. This all fucking exploded with Mike Brown and the BLM """movement""""
I don't think police relations with blacks will ever normalize to pre-2014 levels ever again, or at least in the foreseeable future.

As for why this is? Well, blacks have had a bad history with police, especially during the civil rights era. As young kids they watch what police officers did to other black men during that time (usually during some mandatory movie they show in ((public school)) and shit) and start feeling a resentment of them very early on, which only grows stronger as they age due to their parents, family, or friends getting involved badly with law enforcement for breaking laws.
>>38824868
>you're a fucking snowflake with a superiority complex
quit the opposite
>who thinks all blacks are hoodrats
No, but a lot of them are, and the vast majority I've come into contact with are.
> and you're the only one who is "civilized" because you act like an adult.
I don't believe I am the only civilized one. And being civilized doesn't mean acting like an adult.
>You're talking to an adult.
Barely one, it seems. More like an overgrown bully.
>>
Muhammed Ali will always be right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E
>>
>>38824877
I wish I had it. It was posted on /co/ a in a stealth /pol/ thread that got deleted. It was pretty eye opening to see.
>>
File: zulu form.jpg (94KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
zulu form.jpg
94KB, 600x414px
>>38824889
>internet tough guy
>you can't enslave me im a stronk nubian warriar
nigger all you and I got to go by are our equivalents - whites and niggers who actually did fight, historically - and as we both know, THE WHITES WIN EVERY SINGLE TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BTFO'D BY ''SUBHUMANS'', I GUESS THAT MAKES YOU MONKEYS DONT IT NIGGER
>>
The type of person of any race that says "nigga" or listens to rap/pop music is an extreme normalfag and needs to get the fuck out.
>>
>>38824930
>More autistic screeching

I'm arguing with a kid. I'm out.
>>
File: yhy37.jpg (30KB, 603x444px) Image search: [Google]
yhy37.jpg
30KB, 603x444px
>>38824908
>Barely one, it seems. More like an overgrown bully.

Nigga, you're the one who came ITT screeching self-hating garbage like a /pol/tard. You want to get mad because people called you out on your shit?
>>
If you are black and don't know when to call a spade a spade, who needs ya anyway. Plenty can handle it just fine.
>>
Stop pretending to be offended by a word used in pretty much all mass entertainment
>>
File: 6c80567fee00cea4aab65b5b39….jpg (21KB, 450x477px) Image search: [Google]
6c80567fee00cea4aab65b5b39….jpg
21KB, 450x477px
>>38824954
>if you rage quit you win
I'll wait for your reply, nigger. You know you will - your monkey brain can't resist it, it's hard-wired to obey the white man's call like it has since antiquity. It's been your survival strategy, and we both know it.
>>
>>38824976
No, I'm displeased that you believe that bullying black men just because they don't conform to black "culture" is right and justified, and that in any and all cases they deserve it or brought it upon themselves. That's the mindset bullies have. And that's what you are.
>>
File: 1499025665725.png (158KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
1499025665725.png
158KB, 500x602px
>>38823137

Not his gut but he's right you're a piece of shit. And I'm white.
>>
>>38822222
>you got quints
>3 hours later
>nobody has checked them
HOW?
>>
>>38823738

What a fucking idiot you are
>>
>>38823538
It's been an hour and anon still has not come up with an explanation. Hmmmm.
>>
>>38825019
Again, I never said that. You keep projecting. I don't feel bad for you getting bullied because you're self-hating and hostile towards other blacks. Again I already told you I don't act like a hoodrat(I will never associate that stuff with black culture) but you keep insisting I do.

I don't feel bad for Hitler not getting into art school and I don't feel bad for you getting beat up.
>>
>>38825066
Says the idiot who cares about two fucking dollars. How about you save your money a little more often, you wouldn't feel like it were such a big deal then, nigger.
>>
>>38825094

2 more an hour can be 16 more a day which can be hundreds of dollars of a difference in total.

You truly are underage if this isn't instantly clear to you.
>>
>>38823772

Geez, I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
File: IMG_1505.jpg (15KB, 255x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1505.jpg
15KB, 255x220px
>>38825094
You are clearly underage and have never held a job.
>>
How do blacks feel about other dark skinned people saying nigga? I'm a spic and say it occasionally but idk are you guys cool with it?
>>
File: 1474892234588.jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474892234588.jpg
196KB, 900x900px
>>38825150
Not white nor do I browse stormfront or even /pol/
I just see the vast amounts of flaws with black culture and identify them rather than ignore them and blame white people.
>>
>>38825135
Yes, and one dollar a day can be ten trillion dollars in ten trillion days - I love how understanding basic math seems like such an achievement to niggers that they have to ''teach'' others.

You're underage if you think that the appropriate reaction to a co-worker making 2 whole dollars more to you, is to cry about it on /r9k/ and shitting on the job until you get fired and can claim unemployment like this retard >>38823713
>>
>>38825162
I don't give a fuck.
You shouldn't need to walk around eggshells with us.
God blacks are worse than SJWs sometimes.
>>
>>38825158
I've held plenty of jobs but never felt that the urge to quit it and claim welfare because someone in the company was making a percentage of a fraction more than I did. You would understand this if you ever saved a paycheck instead of spending it on new sneakers, retard nigger.
>>
>>38824401
>Obama identifies as black. And like I fucking said earlier, I can post anything and you cumskins will go "nu uh!"
he's not even descended from American slaves. that's the whole basis for the black experience that whites won't ever be able to stop hearing about.
>>
>>38825185

Nice exaggerations, but those 2 dollars are the difference between bills being paid and food being eaten.

This is a waste of time though, you aren't worth talking to.
>>
>>38825162
Its funny but for some reason black folks only pick on nerdy white kids that say it but go completely mute when a tattooed mexican dude with clearly no black ancestory says it. Ive seen it at work the looks on their faces are priceless but they never say anything to him.
>>
>>38825200
>You shouldn't need to walk around eggshells with us.
More like bullet casings. Have you shot your local police officer today for asking you ''Do you have a license?''
>>
>>38825185
Kid when you start working you'll understand how important those $2 are.
>>
>>38825231
No?
I've never gotten involved with the police because I've never broken the law.
And even if I did, I know that acting like a decent human being will be enough to ensure the situation goes smoothly.
Sadly other blacks seem to be oblivious to this.
>>
>>38825220
>those 2 dollars are the difference between bills being paid and food being eaten.
Only if you don't save your money, monkey
>>
File: 1386664632241.jpg (29KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1386664632241.jpg
29KB, 500x461px
>>38825253
Hey, you know what, you're alright.
I hope you have a great day today, anon
>>
Most American whites have nothing at all to do with slavery. Most are descended from post industrial revolution immigrants from Ireland, Germany, Italy, Poland etc.

In fact, because of masters and slaves having out of wedlock kids, most blacks in the US have more slave owner ancestry than whites.

My fathers ancestors came here starving and in rags from Ireland and made their way up.

I dont owe you shit. Fuck off.
>>
>>38825220

Why did you ever bother replying to that idiot in the first place ? This brat is only looking for an occasion to say "nigger". You can't reason with that kind of subhuman.
>>
>>38825352
The ''African American'' is a paradox: He has no home, and never will; the 'American' hates him and the 'African' even more so.

The Jews were smart enough to secure themselves a homeland, but I doubt our american blacks have what it takes.
>>
>>38825390

Yeah you're right, I was hoping they'd be a normal person you can actually break through too.
>>
>>38825390
Subhuman-poster is back. Took my bait but thought it'd be ''clever'' to go around my back and talk shit about me by replying to another coon, right?
Tough shit nigger, the white man always knows where your black ass is at.
>>
File: $17_gangsta.jpg (33KB, 749x560px) Image search: [Google]
$17_gangsta.jpg
33KB, 749x560px
>>38825413
A black's idea of ''normal'' is section 8 housing, running out on kids, and slinging crack on the weekends.
>>
uh-oh, I hope no one says the nigger-word around me
>>
>>38825461
You only had to ask, my black friend.
>>
>>38825352
>Most are descended from post industrial revolution immigrants from Ireland, Germany, Italy, Poland etc.

This describes 100% of my family, almost every black American has deeper roots in this country than I do.
>>
File: 1a136941a36071a5a7956eb604….jpg (105KB, 391x525px) Image search: [Google]
1a136941a36071a5a7956eb604….jpg
105KB, 391x525px
>>38825521
are you jewish
youre jewish arent you
>>
>>38825352
Does it matter? Any black guy can claim his ancestor was enslaved and any white guy can claim his ancestor was a slave master. The fact is one identity enslaved another, one identity is and always will be treated better. It's about identities.

Don't confuse this with me saying anyone is owed anything.
>>
>>38824374
no we're scared of the social consequences

actually we're not even scared, we just don't want the social consequences
>>
>>38825551
Not even a little bit, I'm Scottish/Italian
>>
>>38822187

white here

I've never said it and never will. I pause respectfully for a moment of silence when I'm singing along to rap music alone in my car. I don't know what I should do when I hear other white people say it when no black people are around, though. (Apart from immediate violence. That's really the only kind of conflict I'm good at.) Any ideas would be appreciated.
>>
>>38822222
>>38825056
i will, nice get m8
>>
>>38822187
well, ya see you just gotta stop being a nigger and acting like a nigger, ya nigger.
>>
>niggers call eachother niggers all day
>white person calls them niggers
>everyone lose their shit
you're the real racist.
>>
>>38824909
wew, I didnt realise this guy was so fucking woke
>>
File: 1500684703449.jpg (29KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500684703449.jpg
29KB, 258x360px
>>38826572
>wanting to say nigger this much
>>
>>38822187
It's a word, there's no issue in most contexts. Just like any other word or swear, you can tell when someone's using it with your or against you. It's like asking girls what they feel about people using the word "bitch" or something, friends and nice strangers using it has a completely different meaning than if an enemy uses it.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.