[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>emotions so complex that not even the internet would understand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 170.jpg (32KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
170.jpg
32KB, 720x460px
>emotions so complex that not even the internet would understand
ITT: talk about shit that has been bothering you

ps pls dont ask me to "explain my best"
>>
>>38822185
being a fucking facelet
>>
>>38822259
what's a facelet
>>
>>38822185
That's everyone OP. No one will ever understand you, they can only share similarities. Stop looking for validation in others and learn to validate yourself.
>>
what triggers that emotion
>>
>>38822549
I just finished a not bad summer program. Now I feel kinda empty because I have too much free time.
also there is this cute boi in my class...
>>
>person says they like me as a person
>feels like they just like me as a statement and not for who i am
>>
>>38822640
disclaimer: last summer went horrible and I got depressed because of nothing to do. im much better now
>>
Im a nigger that hates niggers but if i go somewhere with no niggers i will be responsible for bringing niggers.
>>
>>38822794

i have the same feel man ._.
>>
>>38822794
Go make Africa great for once
>>
>have a huge dick
>the though of finding and getting involved with a size queen is so enticing and hot holy fug
In case somebody here doesn't know what a "size queen" is, its a girl who worships huge dicks.
>be short
>get absolutely disgusted and pissed off at girls with height preferences
>realize what a hypocrite i am
>i don't know what to feel anymore
>>
>>38822887
Im trying ive been studying geopolitics and I think if I buy some land there I can start a decent empire.
>>
My father has a way of being a complete and utter fucking narcissistic cunt without exhibiting telltale signs most of the time. Some autism switch is set off in him anytime I don't do something that he wants me to. It's crippled my ability to say no to friends, family, or acquaintances and he is fully aware of this fact (as he admits to having engaged in similar behavior designed to appease his demanding parents in his younger years). He has become more and more of a miserable self-involved loner since he was about my age.
I have this feeling that sits at the back of my mind with every interaction I have with him that I'm on the path to becoming just as miserable, selfish, and lonely as he is, however the apathy I hold for him, myself, and my own shitty thoughts seem to prevent me from changing course. It's the only comfortable thing I can do.
>>
>>38823405
What good is insight without action
>>
>>38823405
kind of a similar situation here. I can see myself picking some of his habits growing up. but im fighting them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.