[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing stuff like this makes me think normies are the ones who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1501727081773.jpg (167KB, 822x924px) Image search: [Google]
1501727081773.jpg
167KB, 822x924px
Seeing stuff like this makes me think normies are the ones who are actually insane.
>>
He's struggled with serious issues. And apparently overcome them. Kudos to him.
>>
Good for him. When I was depressed I was told to kill myself, called a fat virgin fedora tipping neckbeard loser, banned from places, etc. I find that diet makes a huge difference in how you feel, and that is vastly understated.
>>
Successful depressed people need to kill themselves. Makes me rage. Ungrateful fucks. "I can decide when I wake up to rent a gf & fly to Hawaii. My life sucks. So depressed!"
>>
File: 1435238522784.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435238522784.png
568KB, 960x720px
>>38821484
>>38821508
GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW FUCKING NORMALSHITS
>>
>>38821404
That sounds like actual depression to me, though. All he had going for him was his work and outside of that he didn't feel connected to anyone or anything.
>>
He should depressed by the fact that he's never been in a good movie.

How does he have fans anyway? I genuinely can't think of a good film that he's been in.
>>
Yeah, something I've been told that stuck with me is "everyone's messed up in the head". Nearly of my close friends have struggled with depression or some other mental thing, it's not just limited to robots.
>>
Whenever a celebrity suddenly opens up about their past struggles, always take it with a grain of salt. At best, there's an ounce of truth in a grossly exaggerated story. This is all done for sympathy and to control their public image.
>>
>uhhh, I used to steal and sell colognes
>oh wow, my life looks so great and it is, but i really just feel lonely
>i'd like to point out that i'm just 27

this is transparent bitch bait
>>
>>38821404
>being called a "household name"

kek, I would be insulted
>>
>>38821508
>be me
>depressed a year or so a go
>manage to work out a lot and start to eat healthy
>after a few months of still wanting to die, I return to my old ways
>still want to die
I don't even eat that unhealthy
>>
>>38821404
Is addicted to depression? I think i might be addicted to depression. Weed depresses the hell out of me but i cant stop smoking it because i want that feeling so bad
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.