[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move to a big city from a small town? I think if I get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4116.jpg (264KB, 794x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4116.jpg
264KB, 794x600px
How do I move to a big city from a small town? I think if I get a full time job that's like 80 dollars a day at least.
>>
>small town
>get a full time job

lmao
>>
What have you tried recently to get a job? How much cash have you got? Have you decided on which city you want to go to?

Your first task should be to save up some money.
>>
Small towns are the worst. You'll lack the anonymity of the city as well as the seclusion of wilderness. Nothing you do will go unnoticed, everyone knows everyone and no gossip will escape anyone.

Either go full city-dweller or full forest hermit.
>>
>>38821163
I know I don't get how this place is so impossible

>>38821268
I want to but this place is trapping me it's like haunted
>>
What is your money situation?
>>
Wanna switch places with me OP?

I live in NYC and it's too smelly and crowded here.
>>
I don't think this is the right board to be asking. Many of these people are unemployed and inexperienced.

Look for job hunting sites or something related to the new city, you'll get better answers there. Also find out about who the big employers are and apply with them
>>
You need to do research about how much things will really cost you if you lived in a big city. Then save up for about 6 months. So you would have a cushion of Financial safety.
>>
>>38821970
If you haven't seen it, numbeo.com is great as a starting point
>>
OP, why would you ask a question then abandon the thread? We know literally nothing about your situation and you're not answering any questions.
>>
I was sort of tricked to move from a small town to a knoxville.
>>
>>38822217
I'm a robot you know damn well I have nothing
>>
>>38822319

There are more questions than that, OP.
Do you have a city picked out?
What have you been doing to make this happen?
What employers have you contacted?

And if you're the same guy that had been posting about this for years, you already know what to do. But if you don't do anything but post about it here, even more years will fly by and you'll never escape.

I know you can do it, you just have to get out there.
>>
>>38822548
Atlanta or Chicago on the cheap side

La or Miami on the expensive side
>>
>>38822612
There are three questions there.
>>
>>38822655
No response. I thought so.

The sad part is that you could be out of that town already if you started making things happen when you first got the idea. Your goal is pretty doable.

GL
>>
>>38822612
Miami isn't expensive. It has the same COL as Houston
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.