[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>use 4chan terminology like chad/betabucks/wagecuck irl >girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: wjae.png (202KB, 425x395px) Image search: [Google]
wjae.png
202KB, 425x395px
>use 4chan terminology like chad/betabucks/wagecuck irl
>girls actually find me funny and want to hang out with me
>start speaking about the redpill in public
>guys start befriending me saying how I can relate to everything they experience
>social circle starting to explode
>girls want to date me because of all the guys and other girls who like me

Holy shit idk why this is working with these new friends, but I hope they don't google this shit
>>
>>38820662
Did you call these girls "roasties" as well?
>>
>>38820662
I used the word cuck once IRL in it's actual context and was made fun of relentlessly by my mate telling me to spend less time on the internet.

We were talking about this girl who's bf asked her to marry him. He is ultra beta, studying astrophysics and I know for a fact she has cheated on him with a drug dealer I know.
>>
>>38820662
I used the term redpill once in a discussion with cyborg friends.
They understood 'reptil' instead of 'redpill'. So they ended joking about reptilians and making fun of me.

Never again
>>
I called something truly the patricians choice and was mercilessly mocked by my peers for sounding like a faggot. I study ancient history so they thought it was because of that.
>>
>>38821313
Plebeian and patrician are such good denoters of taste its hard to not use them once you know about it
>>
There was this girl in this online uni course I did who made a (((them))) reference in the online chat. Also posted videos of Varg. I found it kinda cute.

>>38821225

You knew for a fact? Does the guy know??
>>
>OP trying to bait robots into sperging out in public
>>
>>38821344
They really are such perfect terms. We were ordering pizza and my friend wanted to get shitty pepperoni/ BBQ chicken while I wanted to get blue cheese, roquette and anchovies. It's kind of fun to wind your friends up though by being an arrogant sounding twat sometimes.
>>
>>38821373
Yes I know for a fact. I saw them go I to a room together drunk during a party, they used to go out and he told me what happened. (She's a fat tit cow btw)

I would have hinted at it but the guys a douchbag. He called me a bigot for making a joke about feminism, he is the whitest of knights and very 'Reddit the person.' You reap what you sow from being a condescending arrogant prick who thinks he is above everyone.
>>
>>38821462

Oh, ok. Good job anon.
>>
>>38821380
robots will sperg out with or without OP's encouragement
>>
File: IMG_0576.jpg (62KB, 756x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0576.jpg
62KB, 756x567px
>>38821628
You wanna see a pic of the dude and her tits?
>>
>>38821827

Yikes. Thanks. So is the dude in the photo the cucker or the cuckee?
>>
>>38821848
That would be the cuckee. He now runs around with a dyed blue beard because he is so wacky.
>>
>>38821876

Ok well I can see now you were more than justified on the reddit comment. Let him burn, these types of people are the first to make life miserable for everyone else. He'd probably happily trample other males through promoting some "women in science" agenda screwing other male astrophysicists out of jobs.

Good luck to you.
>>
>>38821967
Yeah. The pic is from a drunken party where everyone took their tops off. He spent the whole time standing between his gf and people and putting his hands on her tots etc to,stop people from looking at them. It was pretty lel. And now they are on a Siberian taxidermy fetish site.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.