[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want your honest opinion on who wins out in these traits between

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

File: 92353951.jpg (66KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
92353951.jpg
66KB, 976x549px
I want your honest opinion on who wins out in these traits between Trump and Obama
>Intelligence
>Honesty
>Empathy
>>
>Intelligence
Trump
>Honesty
Trump
>Empathy
Obama
>>
>>38820322
Honestly, I think it's a tie for all three. If there's a difference, it's too marginal to matter. They're both quite intelligent men with no empathy and are only honest when they're in a situation where they can't get away with a lie.
>>
>>38820322
>Intelligence
obongo
>Honesty
trump, just about
>Empathy
obongo
>>
>Intelligence
Trump
>Honesty
I want to say drumpf but time will tell
>Empathy
Obongo
>>
>>38820331
>>38820342
>>38820364

When has Trump ever done anything to show he had any intelligence at all? Seriously?

What the fuck do you guys see in him?
>>
>>38820367
>When has Trump ever done anything to show he had any intelligence at all?
Turning a small loan of a million dollars into billions of dollars
>>
>>38820322
I voted for Obama twice almost died of boredom listening to him talk. I voted for Trump and now the collective shit fit gives me constant entertainment totally no ragrets.
>>
>>38820367
He was smart enough to become the highest ranked public official in the world.
>>
>>38820364
I don't see how you could say Trump is anything remotely resembling intelligent, let alone smarter than Obama. The dude is a trainwreck and it's hilarious.
>>
File: photo.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
>>38820322
Obama for all three

/r/The_Donald can fuck off back where they came from tbqhfam
>>
>>38820322
>Intelligence
Obama
>Honesty
Obama wasn't investigated for over 1 year for having links to russia.
>Empathy
Obama. He didn't an all trans people from the military and plan to deport millions of people and build a wall to keep them out.
>>
>>38820413
explain to me why you think that way
>>
>>38820413
What do you mean by intelligent? Because you cannot run a massive business and a successful run for the presidency if you don't have a decent IQ.
>>
File: IMG_5384.jpg (510KB, 1500x2124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5384.jpg
510KB, 1500x2124px
>>38820346
This is the correct answer

orggggn
>>
It's easy to tell who the mental midgets are in this thread. You have to be extremely low in intelligence to not know Obama is very intelligent, and Trump is a bumbling idiot.
>>
>>38820401
and that's with him being attacked by everyone but people on the interent, and after a while, fox
>>
>>38820388
More like, turning a huge inherited fortune into a smaller fortune.
>>
>>38820463
>Trump
>Honest

Lying so forcefully about something that everybody knows you're lying doesn't make you honest, Anon.
>>
>>38820431
There is literally no other answer.
>>
>>Intelligence
Obama
>>Honesty
Trump
>>Empathy
Neither
Obama was a skillful scheming manipulator. Trust just a buffoon.
>>
>trump
>honest

lmao

obongo on all 3.
>>
File: 1403457728791.png (58KB, 752x900px) Image search: [Google]
1403457728791.png
58KB, 752x900px
Obama. He's just a standard, run of the mill, do-nothing shill. Trump's a unique animal, though.

>Intelligence and Empathy
He was handed a giant pile of money in his youth, and yet declared bankruptcy 4 times. Now, this is typically where trumpets will proudly beam "And yet he's a billionaire!" But he's not. We don't know what he is. We don't have access to his financial records - he refuses to furnish them. For all we know, he has nothing, and is owned entirely by the Russian mob. But that's not my point - my point is that there has to be SOME way he's managed to keep his business ventures going, despite failing so many times. This is the tie-in for why I think he isn't empathetic, either: he's stayed in his money by screwing over many small business owners, and attacking debt collectors with lawyers. Look up "piano shop Trump" and "taj mahal contractors" for some good stories. As overplayed as it is now, also go listen to the Access Hollywood tape. Does that sound like a kind, empathetic person? To me, it sounds like a fucking sociopath. And I'm saying that as a misogynist on 4chan. Finally, listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elhyo-_fR0E He legitimately sounds like a child trying to make up an oral presentation on the spot.

>Honesty
Trump has lied about the simplest, tiniest of things - just off the top of my head, in the last week, he's lied about receiving calls of praise from the Boy Scouts and Mexican president. He lied about his inaugural crowd sizes. He lied about going after Hillary. The guy is a compulsive liar. Obama lied about plenty too, but his lies were more generalized, wishy-washy, politically savvy ones; none of them were even on the same level of pettiness, and it wasn't nearly as often. You can hardly scroll down Trump's twitter page for 3 seconds without uncovering a new lie, or something that contradicts an earlier statement of his. Lawyers of his will only consult with him in pairs, because he's so notorious for lying.
>>
>>38820322
>Intelligence
Obama
>Honesty
Trump, in the way that he speaks unfiltered
>Empathy
Obama
>>
i feel like you can never trust anything you see with public figures so it's impossible to say, they're all just made of smoke
>>
File: IMG_5853.jpg (52KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5853.jpg
52KB, 600x605px
>>Dump
>honest
>empathetic
>intelligent
>>
why do you keep posting political shit on here? go shill on pol or whatever you think you're doing
>>
>>38820401
Like Obama did twice?
>>
>>38821050
Are you trying to say Obama isn't intelligent or that it doesn't take any intelligence to achieve such stature?
>>
>>38820322
Obama
Trump
Trump

Dataminers, please deposit $0.05 into my account now.
>>
>>38820367
Attended Wharton, one of the most exclusive and intellectually rigorous schools in the world

Created a real estate empire in NYC, the economic and cultural hub of the planet

Became president as an amateur politician; took on the entire deep state, media-academic complex and won

Media mastermind who created one of the most wildly successful reality shows in history and manipulates the news cycle with ease

Accomplishes virtually everything he sets his mind to. A winner.

Obama on the other hand was a lazy affirmative action deep state coon who was groomed for the presidency from day one. Unlike Trump, all of his superficial intellectual prestige was propped up by demented prog elites and resentful minorities. He's never demonstrated an original or creative thought in his life
>>
>>38821214
this is a racist post o
>>
>>38821214
Obama graduated from Harvard, due to affirmative action, right? And Trump didn't get his underwater basket weaving degree purely with daddy's money.

I know it's bait, but try at least a bit harder. The only ones you catch will be even dumber than Trump.
>>
>>38821214
This, desu. Trump isn't bought and paid for like Obama, Bush, and Clinton were. An actual person holds the presidency now instead of a puppet. And that alone is just fantastic.
>>
>>38821214
Look up the video of Obama at the republican retreat to completely destroy your retarded narrative.
>>
>>38821259
Trump is the biggest cuck and bought president ever to saudis and jews.
>>
File: 1500762964751.png (105KB, 201x301px) Image search: [Google]
1500762964751.png
105KB, 201x301px
>>38820891
>Now, this is typically where trumpets will proudly beam "And yet he's a billionaire!" But he's not. We don't know what he is. We don't have access to his financial records - he refuses to furnish them
i like how the drumpfkins haven't replied to this post one bit
>>
File: IMG_1239.jpg (95KB, 621x775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1239.jpg
95KB, 621x775px
>Intelligence
Both
>honesty
Trump (not really but more honest than Obama definitely)
>empathy
neither, atleast not while they are still fighting israels war
>>
>>38821275
You're expecting an actual original thought from a drumpfkin?
>>
File: Diabeticshock 2.png (270KB, 482x591px) Image search: [Google]
Diabeticshock 2.png
270KB, 482x591px
>>38821286
they sure tout themselves around to be that way
>>
>intelligence
self-made constitutional lawyer vs some little daddy's boy
Obama wins

Honesty
Obama

Empathy
Obama

Trump is a shitstain of a human being
>>
>>38821274
You can really only be on one side or the other.
You have your international jews who are on the side of the muslims.
Then you have your Israeli jews who are the mortal enemies of the muslims.
Trump is more allied to the israeli jews. Whereas previous presidents claim to be allied with Israel and send them tons of money to prove it, but fund and support the shit out of their enemy muslims because their real masters are the international jews. And the international jews want the mudslimes to collapse the world, so they can restructure it the way they want.
>>
File: speech transcript.jpg (203KB, 936x814px) Image search: [Google]
speech transcript.jpg
203KB, 936x814px
If you believe after reading this that Trump is intelligent then you are a blight on this world
>>
>>38821254
>Obama graduated from Harvard, due to affirmative action, right?
Yes? His test scores were really poor and likely his academic records as well, which is why he's sealed them from the public and refuses to discuss them (unlike Bush, who wasn't a coward and owned his poor scholastic performance like a man). Obama was a terrible professor at Chicago who was regularly described by his students as lazy, he made editor of the Harvard Law Review without having published a single article, and was generally just a mediocre person propped up by institutional prestige. No white or Asian person with Obama's records could have transferred from Occidental to Columbia for undergrad. His entire life is one great big exercise in affirmative action

But he's brown and looks nice in a suit, so that was good enough for the progs and mystery meat who aren't smart enough to look into these things
>>
Obama
Trump, only because he cam convince himself of anything
Obama, but empathy is mental poison.

Still would prefer Obama.
>>
>>38821378
Show proof of just one of your claims or admit to being a liar. We're waiting.
>>
>>38820322
>Obama
>Obama
>Trump
>>
>>38820331
>Honesty
>Trump
Choose one.
>>
>>38821460
I think there's a difference between being honest and truthful, and i also think that Trump beleievs what he says to tje point where it's not a lie even if it's false.
>>
>>38821476
He can do that because he doesn't remember what he said the previous day and thus contradict himself.
>>
>>38821476
This is some "alternative facts" nonsense, anon.
>Trump beleievs what he says to tje point where it's not a lie even if it's false.
Him believing the untrue things he says even if they're false just makes him delusional.
>>
>>38820322
>intellgience
Obama
>honesty
Tie because both are ccrooked.
>empathy
Trump
>>
>>38821512
It wasn't meant as a compliment, nor did I ever claim that he isn't delusional.
>>
>>38820322
>intelligence
trump slightly beats out obongo but not by much
>honesty
trump
>empathy
obongo easily
>>
>>38821316
>self-made
What a joke. Obama's career was shaped by thousands of cultural and academic elites who had built their entire lives around seeing a brown person in a position of extreme power. Every step of the way he had some kike looking over his shoulder to ensure he made it. There was never any chance of him failing; whenever he slipped there would be a sea of liberals waiting to catch him and give him a fancy new title. Oh, you fucked up in high school? Snorted cocaine and smoked weed instead of studying for your SATs? Not a problem, Columbia will take you all the same. Oh, you didn't do anything significant after undergrad? Some "community organizing," taught black people how to complain and apply for welfare? Well welcome to Harvard Law, you don't even have to publish an article to become editor of the most prestigious law review in the world. Oh, you lost your Illinois Senate election to a black guy because you were too white-sounding? Not a problem, here's an ocean of money and donors; just keep on trucking and maybe say "hol up" more often.
>>
>>38821214
Fucking this. People think that being intelligent is using big words and doing pretty speeches. I had never seen someone play 4d chess so well as Trump did.
>>
>>38821568
>can't into public speaking or write for shit
>"ok but he play chess good"
Trumpies are brainlets desu
>>
>>38821598
>can't into public speaking
>won the american election
You know that him being the president proves that his public speech skills are really good, right? You literally can't into democracy otherwise
>>
>>38821643
>You know that him being the president proves that his public speech skills are really good, right?
No, it doesn't. People still mock his speeches to this day because they're so poorly put together and structured, and it's to the point where some suspect he literally only won because Russia interfered.
See the video in >>38820891 for an example of his awful skills as an orator.
>>
>>38821671
My man, what determines if someone is a good public speaker, especially in politics, is if they can get their message across and make people relate to their speeches! That's it! Do you think the regular mushi analyzes muh structure of the speech? You're probably living in a college bubble if you think all of this pseudo-intelectual way of rating speeches matters

not replying anymore gonna play with cat bye
>>
>>38821563
Still waiting for a source for your shitty copypastas.
>>
>>38821732
I'd explain why you're wrong, but then you
>not replying anymore gonna play with cat bye
>"Oshit a dissenting opinion, I can't deal with this!!"
Again, Trumpies are brainlets.
>>
>>38821568
So getting btfo on healthcare and taxes is 4d?
>>
>>38820322
All three Trump.
>>
>>38821796
You don't know how sources and citations work. The information my post was based on is common knowledge that could be gleaned from a Wikipedia page or an official biography. Objective facts that are already available to anybody with an IQ above room temperature do not require a citation, ya fucking retard
>>
>>38821799
Why is he wrong? I think the reason his style is so attacked is because it threatens the domination of language used by academics to control the general population. You cant destroy the master's house with the master's tools.
>>
>>38821845
>EDUCATE YOURSELF SHITLORD
It's funny because people used to complain about SJWs pulling this sort of shit, but now here we are. Full circle.
>>
>>38820322
none of those are traits that make a good president lol
>>
>>38821845
Here we go, the "Everyone knows but you're stupid to look it up" defense. Everything you said is untrue. This is a fact. As much of a fact as you being gay. Everyone knows you are gay and the proof is everywhere.
>>
>>38821845
All I can find is that Obama performed well as a student and editor of Harvard Law Review. And as a professor of constitutional law.
>>
>>38821875
>show me the proof that Obama sealed his academic records
>show me the proof that Obama transferred from Occidental to Columbia
>show me the proof that Obama used to go by Barry instead of Barack
>show me the proof that Obama was elected the 44th President of the United States in November of 2008
>show me the proof that Obama was born on August 4, 1961 to Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr.
No, ya fucking retard, it is not my fault that you are trying to hold an argument that is beyond your intellectual depth. If you're unfamiliar with even the barest of details of Obama's biography then you should stop talking and keep your retard opinions to yourself. I'm not telling you to educate yourself because I honestly don't think you're even capable of doing that; I'm telling you that you're a colossal idiot

>"Uh, I'm a colossal idiot? Do you have a citation?"
Try you entire life ya fucking retard
>>
>>38820322
Being the best: Trump
Honesty: No politician is honest
Empathy: pretty much none of them but I like to believe that Trump has some for the actual country
>>
>>38820322
Friendly reminder that this is just another pathetic attempt at turning /r9k/ against its greatest ally /pol/ by using jewish divide and conquer tactics.
>>
I always find it funny when the lowest of the low, society's absolute loosers, the bottom of the barrel talk like this about the elite, the most powerfull.

If we were anywhere near those two in intelligence and drive, we wouldn't be here discussing this.

A room full of mouthbreathers will never understand either trump or obama.
>>
>>38822015
Not a single thing of those was one you claimed before. You claimed entirely different things which were all completely fabricated. Prove those. Prove that Obama was a poor student and only got his position through affirmative action.
>>
>>38822073
Plenty on /r9k/ do match Trump in intelligence, and in displaying the Dunning Kruger effect.
>>
>>38822015
Sealing academic record =/= poor student
Trump's own academic record is sealed.
>>
>>38820891
This.

While I'm not a lefty or a Trump hater, you have to admit the guy is a fucking mong
>>
>>38822015
Show proof that anything in >>38821563 is true.
>>
>>38822015
>can't back up any of his statements with evidence
>everyone else must be an idiot for not agreeing with his completely unfounded claims with absolutely no proof
>they should go to Google and go out of their way to try and prove him right instead
>there's no way he could be bullshitting on the internet and trying to waste time so he can weasel out of the argument after spewing nonsense
>everyone should just believe him on good faith
Ok
>>
>>38822046
I never understood. What leads you to believe a politician gives a shit about you or their country?
>>
>>38820322
Obama on all 3.

I'm pretty sure 99.9999999 percent of people in western europe agree with this.
>>
>>38820322
Obviously Obama on all three. You're literally retarded if you think otherwise.
>>
>>38820322
>empathy
>honesty
Incompatible with the office
>intelligence
Impossible to gauge when they're pushing their own secret agendas
>>
>>38822724
>Impossible to gauge
When it's comparing Obama and Trump, it's impossible to not be able to tell.
>>
>>38820322
>>Intelligence
Obama, he's more coherent and self-aware.
>>Honesty
Trump, he says what he really believes and didn't sell out until the very end. Obama's just your typical establishment politician.
>>Empathy
Difficult choice. Obama's on the side of psychopaths but he never seemed like one of them, he was just forced to play along. His crying was clearly forced and he seemed to have no problem with the collateral damage associated with drone strikes. Trump exhibits signs of narcissism but he's always seemed to genuinely care about America's future. Trump is more empathetic towards the country as a whole whereas Obama clearly has more empathy for individuals. I'm going to have to go with Obama on this one.
>>
>>38822789
Obama is better at obfuscation to be sure. But they're pandering to two entirely different sets of people. Pseudo intellectuals and idiots. Guess which is which.
>>
>>38820331
>Empathy
>Obama

lel, obama wasnt even empathetic to his biggest voting base (niggers)
>>
>>38822871
If you think Obama is not highly intelligent, why would you think so?
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.