[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i gain weight? I've ate an entire pizza and 2 hotdogs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1490680020318.png (337KB, 593x635px) Image search: [Google]
1490680020318.png
337KB, 593x635px
How do i gain weight? I've ate an entire pizza and 2 hotdogs yesterday and havent gain anything. How do you fatties do it?
>>
>>38820089
just b urself and calories out calories in
>>
>>38820089
Make them extra large and eat more than one meal for fucks sake
>>
>>38820089
You don't eat that once a week. You eat that amount every day. Then double it, plus add multiple bottles of sweet drink. That's how fatties do it. Don't forget multiple servings of desert and snacks.
>>
>>38820089
Castration you'll blow up like a balloon you aren't even using them anon.
>>
Don't gain fat you retard. Lift and eat more. Shakes help alot if you have problem eating.
>>
File: 1492213648166.gif (135KB, 364x317px) Image search: [Google]
1492213648166.gif
135KB, 364x317px
>>38820089
good genetics.
I can survive on almost nothing.
Gain weight very very easily.
If I were to eat the recommended amount for my height, sex I'd be 400lbs by now.

Unironically my cat eats more than me.
>>
Do the same thing, but with a slow metabolism.
>>
>>38820159
Sitting in a chair all day is not good genetics. You're just a loser who doesn't move.
>>
>>38820118
That's extremely unhealthy.

>>38820159
I reckon you're young, under 22 or thereabouts so you're still growing and your metabolism is quite quick, just wait, it will slow down as you age.
>>
>>38820360
I don't move either and can't gain weight for shit
>>
just eat dudebro lmfao
>>
>>38820360
nope, but props for the shitty comment
>>38820373
Actually I am 30+
Always been this way, in fact I used to be obese till 14yo
>>
>>38820089
eat an entire jar of american peanut butter with a spoon as often as possible, along with fibre for some shits.
You'll become obese very quickly, so be careful
>>
>>38820128
That's right! Your balls are burning too many calories! Just chop them off.
>>
>been eating 1800 calories for three weeks
>Same weight as when I started

LOL
>>
>>38820393
Also I'm not bragging. Being this way in a first world country in 2017 is horrible, as I literally cannot have a normal life.
I wish I was like OP desu. I love eating.

To avoid gaining weight, I can only eat half an average meal per day.
>>
>>38820451
Boohoo I can't eat muh double cheeseburger and upsized drink.
>>
>>38820470
nice shitty comment again.
>I can't eat muh double cheeseburger and upsized drink
More like I can only eat a hambuger no fries no sugary drink for the entire day.
>>
>>38820449
are you trying to lose or gain because maintenence weight calories for the average male is 2000 calories
>>
File: 1501669326530.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1501669326530.png
29KB, 657x527px
Fuck off OP. I fucking despise people like you.

>le i ate 2 whole pizzas and 5 burgers and i'm still a skinny cunt xxDDD

Just fuck off. I can't even eat more than 2 normal-sized meals a day without gaining weight. I'm not allowed any form of snacks or anything enjoyable because I know it will make me fat. I've never even been fat since I was about 13, but I know I can't eat what I want because if I did that for the rest of my life I would be Boogie-tier weight within a few years.

I love food so much. Life without food is hell. But I can't have it.
>>
The key is gain weight is to ear as little as possible becasue then what you do eat turns to fat and you become fatter
>>
I'm one of the high metabolism fags. I've been drinking beer though since I'm 16 (30 now ) and starting to notice a beer belly. I'm gona be a skinny lad with beer belly looking fag if I don't change my ways
>>
File: tumblr_mkyvxh9N2k1rwr5fwo1_500.gif (990KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkyvxh9N2k1rwr5fwo1_500.gif
990KB, 500x375px
eating is so hard
fuck how do fat people even reached that level, they really do deserve to suffer
I struggle to consistently eat a healthy portion of food that is part of the amount of calories an adult man should eat every day
>>
>>38820565
How many calories does a burger have? What's the upkeep a body requires even if sedentary? Likely more than that, so you're getting calories somewhere else, or your body is breaking the laws of physics.

Just sayin.
>>
>>38820633

Have you tried, you know, fucking running? Like exercise? In don't mean three weeks ago (I know, it feels like less than that when your every day is shitposting on 4chan) when you rolled on a "do pushups" post and you rolled a 27 and did almost all of them.

I mean go fucking running. You run like 4 miles you burn like 600 calories. It's a great way to eat food and not get fat, exercise. Weird how that works.

I know, I know. You are going to day you are a literal marathon runner. You run a sub 5 minute mile then bike 30 miles and swim the English Channel five times a week. I get it, you are insecure and a massive faggot, but maybe give running a chance.
>>
>>38820775
>Have you tried, you know, fucking running? Like exercise?

Yes mate. I can actually successfully lose weight. I know exactly how to do it. I was a skinny cunt this time last year. I'm skinnyfat/edging towards chubby right now.

My point is that the level of effort I have to put in to reach those levels is utterly disproportionate. I have to practically starve myself and feel deprived every single day in order to become skinny. And inevitably after I do that for a couple of months and I'm back down to skinny level, my brain goes mad and I get the overwhelming urge to gorge myself on food for as long as possible until I'm chubby again. And the cycle begins a new.

I love food too much. Any kind of food. I just wish I was like OP and the other cunts like him so that I could eat without worrying.
>>
Don't eat junk food you fucking retard it's all going to go towards fat. You need to take in more calories than you burn but from low fat/high protein foods with some form of nutritional value. Light exercise will direct more of your intake towards muscle growth than fat so you don't turn into a lard ass. It's not a difficult concept.

If you want to gain a considerable amount of weight start eating 3000-3500+ calories a day. Do not overdo the exercise either or you'll just burn everything off. One noteworthy example is how SEALs take in over 7000 calories a day during hell week yet still lose weight from it. Obviously that's a bit of an extreme but the point stands.
>>
>>38820089
Eat subway every day and you'll gain
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.