[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a rticle-4754914/Where-goo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14

File: Untitled.jpg (88KB, 650x254px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
88KB, 650x254px
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4754914/Where-good-men-gone.html

Really gets the noggin joggin.
>>
>>38819900
Dayum r9k where are yo
>>
>>38819900
>These sassy
That's enough. If someone is sassy and thinks that's a positive quality, they should be aiming somewhat lower than a good man.
>>
File: An Haruhi.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
An Haruhi.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>38819900
It's because their standards are too high.
It's because the western world is toxicified against men.
It's because men can have waifu's and frequent various flavors of whores.
It's because the world really isn't worth living in and really for a women to be single past 25 is just as pathetic as a 30 year old male virgin.
>>
File: 1498964816228.jpg (58KB, 615x618px) Image search: [Google]
1498964816228.jpg
58KB, 615x618px
>>38819900
>One dating coach says there are seven women for every man aged 40-55

I can pull all the numbers I want out of my ass too, but that doesn't make them the winning lottery numbers either
>>
>>38819935

>It's because the western world is toxicified against men

Yes, but I've been in the trenches regarding that topic and I can assure you that almost NOBODY wants to admit that. They just don't. They insist the opposite is true, that men are kangz and anybody who speaks out against western society and it's attitude towards men is censored and/or shamed off the internet. It's sad.
>>
>>38819948
Well, men population becomes equal to women population around 35 in my country. Then women number sky rockets.
>>
>>38819900
Because in reality a 50/50 split is next to fucking impossible. No mater how you look at it one of them is give more of something than the other is. If you chose to get a 6 figure career than you have to accept that more likely than not you will be the bread winner.
>>
>>38819900
This is what happens when women build their lives around vanity as their only quality. Looks fade and now they're realising they're empty shells with a vagina being the only redeemable feature they have.
>>
>sassy, sophisticated, solvent
Did you mean annoying, arrogant and asexual?

Yeah whyever would anyone rather smoke weed and play vidya than deal with that shit
>>
>>38819900
>Seven women for every man

Wow, its almost like THEY have to be the ones doing the chasing and lowering their standards.
>>
>>38820019
I'm fucking 30.
In around 10 years or less my sex drive will be gone and/or sexbots/VR will be good enough to trick my brain into having something that reality will never give me.

whyohwhywouldieverwantausedupwashedupwhore?
>>
>>38820060
>In around 10 years or less my sex drive will be gone
I wish it was.
t. over 40
>>
>>38819948
Its because men die much younger. After 30 the number of living women to men starts exponentially increasing. That number also probably factors in the woman's "requirements" like not dating younger guys, must make as much as she does, must be "good looking." With that I don't doubt its 7 to 1. Women need to take a page from men and start dating younger than themselves. It would probably significantly help them.
>>
File: 13425325256223.jpg (97KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
13425325256223.jpg
97KB, 640x427px
>>38819900
>there are 7 used up sluts for every 40 year old man with money looking for a beta provider
Like clockwork
>>
>>38820084
W-well at least the the VR and sexbots will still be good to fill in the void. r-right?
>>
>>38820133
Eh. Fantasies, pron and modding some sorryass sexgames take the edge off, and the void becomes something like an old melancholic friend at times.
Missing skinship and female attention is a bit of a hassle when you had such before, but there are prostitutes afterall.
>>
>>38819900
At their age, the good men have been married for 15-20 years. So have the good women. These women focused on work when they should've focused on family and marriage. Now they are too old and good men are either taken and the few that aren't can afford fresher women. They can still get dicks, but relationship is over for them unless they dramatically lower their standards.
>>
File: 1487195774597.jpg (557KB, 1312x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487195774597.jpg
557KB, 1312x1000px
>>38820133
sexbots are already better than real Women.
>>
>>38820133
Sex robots are eventually going to feel better than the real deal, imagine what the right mind can do with modern sciences to bring pleasure to the flesh?
>vibrating gyro cunt made of the slickest silicon bringing you to orgasm within 10 seconds of entry
>prostate tickler tail made to vibrate the prostate during sex
Imagination is the limit, i for one welcome our waifubot overlords, ectogenesis will eventually allow them to bear children too
Why go for the broken model when you can have the best in the market? it is high time women had some competition
>>
You've got to be goddamn stupid to want to "meet people" in 2017.
>>
File: IMG_0438.png (13KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0438.png
13KB, 350x263px
>>38820087
>After 30 the number of living women to men starts exponentially increasing
I don't think you know what exponential means, the numbers are very close between ages 18and 60.
>>
I really need to get the fuck out of Los Angeles, the price point of dating he is retarded.
>>
File: IMG_0439.png (131KB, 888x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0439.png
131KB, 888x586px
forgot my Los angles pic
>>
>>38821076
That's just all the gay dudes, right? Right ???
>>
>>38821076
illegals and other immigrants
>>
It's because the boomer generation raised shitty kids, then they raised shitty kids. Life is stuck in a cycle, and it's getting worse every year.
>>
Why do people love to share this topic so much?
Everyone knows women want a vary narrow superficial quality selection of men. I almost wish this topic was something that got talked about in person rather than the internet so I could simply not go to social events with people talking about this shit. We get it, your single female friend is superficial, condescending, and spoiled economically. If they really wanted a guy they can summon a group of them at any time in any place that has men around. They're saying it themselves men simply are not good enough, why keep repeating where did they go when obviously they didn't exist like they thought they did. You'd think people would grow up and act a little mature about it instead of being repetitive about imaginary people that are going to suddenly materialize out of thin air and age into their target demographic over night. Obviously they're not capable of raising sons to be the kind of men they want so what's the big deal can you all just stop sharing this shit so it's easier to ignore? There is no answer to it. They're there own problem. Stop trying to make it an annoyance problem for other people.

sage goes in all fields
>>
>>38821601
There is a simple solution. Stop raising people on the idea that they are special. We need to instill in everyone the idea that they are 1 in billions. Their life is not interesting, they are not destined for greatness, nothing.

Idolize the people that DO things and tell everyone that very few people CAN do the things these greats can and that's what separates them from the masses. Step up if you can but realize that 99% of people have nothing special about them.
>>
>>38821601
It really doesn't have anything to do with how people are raised. Women are shrilling that males have special privilege and are ruining everything through one side of their mouth and then out the other they're bemoaning that these men don't even exist. Why would you people keep sharing this kind of stupidity? Just do everyone a favor and stahp.
>>
>>38821787
>people

Women problemsolution strategy#1. Nag, whine and be a nuisance until someone else fixes it and then complain even more.
>>
>>38821853
People are being raised with expectations of society, and the world is slowly changing for it. Parenting is just one aspect of this, but a good example
>>
>>38821601
>It's because the boomer generation raised shitty kids, then they raised shitty kids
WTF are you talking about, retard?
Millennials are the children of Boomers.
Gen Z are the children of Gen X
>>
>>38822029
>reading comprehension
this is original
>>
>>38822007
Really it's sad. I know older women that are too good for most guys. They're very self sufficient.

The fact is though most guys want to bond with a female and make the relationship work. Not just going around and having sex with everyone they can like people meme about.

I don't really think women that went around partying and hooking up for decades deserve extra sympathy for missing out on pair bonding with someone, since they chose to party instead of making a relationship work, or making it work with a guy they don't think is good like they claim they want.

>>38822009
Society has expectations of people, it's fair that people have expectations for society to try to do it's part in that bargain in creating people that fulfill those obligations.
>>
>>38819900
>The men out there are delusional. I went out with a guy who lied about his age, saying he was 47 when he was 50, who then had the gall to tell me he wanted a younger woman so he, as he put it, "could breed".
are you fucking kidding me
>'I've had clients coming to me wondering: "Am I asking too much to find an attractive, independent, solvent guy of my age?" ' she says.
yes
>>
>>38822080
Yeah honestly it's just the tip of the iceberg. We could go on all day about everything, but the fact is everything is playing a role, to varying degrees. Society is shaping us, and we're shaping society.
I don't care enough to think about it anymore though, it's just a mixed bag of shit that will always be what it is: a bag of shit. Just do yourself and keep going, that's all anyone can really do.
>>
>>38819900
>/r9k/ still reading this
>/r9k/ thinking they're the "good men" being searched for and that these articles aren't about the struggle to find Chad
>still thinking they even have a chance to be "beta providers" even though the first few lines of these articles clearly say that the women are independent and are used to years as singletons
None of you are successful or sophisticated. Some of you aren't even independent, being NEETs and all.
>>
>>38822157
r9k is doing no such thing as is instead standing on the sideline bemoaning that this kind of braindead propaganda is still pushed out by the feminist media, which you would know if you had in fact read the thread you retard
>>
>>38822157
These women are not successful or sophisticated either.

Their large paycheck allows them to wear nice clothes, travel and dine at the restaurants but as soon as they lose their jobs they go broke.

These women are looking for a provider in later years as they have spent all their money on stupid shit and will be poor when they retire.
>>
>>38822100
>>38822100
I don't agree that society is a sack of shit, I think it honestly wants to improve and is constantly making leaps at doing so. Although when it comes to relationships it largely puts non romantic relationships on a pedestal ahead of long term coupling. Sometimes people are just unaware of their own part in stuff. I say I like pair bonding but in my experience I don't want to settle with just one female because I have a fetish for something kind of like cucking women due from some experience in my youth involving tease and denial, and some other fetish stuff like that which happened to me.
>>
>>38822094
>"Am I asking too much to find an attractive, independent, solvent guy of my age?"

Why should he bother with any washed up modern women if he has all that isn't a question they ever wonder about, huh?

Meanwhile, half of the young male do not dare approach girls because they feel they have nothing to offer them anyway.

Modern dating, mang. It would be a hilarious comedy show, if we were not stuck in it ourselfs.
>>
>>38822325
Yeah, the bag can be filled with whatever you want. My reality has built it to be a bag of shit, because that's all I experienced, I'm just projecting my own misfortune and perception onto the bag.
Like I said, at the end of the day it's all just a bag of different... things, and we're all just reaching into it trying to get by. I got tired of thinking about it because I only pull out shit, but it can be different for other people.
>>
>>38819900
>dailymail

>"Really gets the noggin joggin"

dailymail is essentially a tabloid, and one that certainly does not care about factual accuracy. By any chance, do you find Maury Povich to be intellectually stimulating?
>>
>>38822325
How has society improved? People are far less honest than they used to be, they are less loyal and they are lazy.

How can you look at all the fat single moms who whore themselves on tinder and say that we have improved?

How can you see random looting of electronics and senseless youth violence in wealthy western nations?
>>
File: 1496993826358.jpg (41KB, 721x541px) Image search: [Google]
1496993826358.jpg
41KB, 721x541px
>>38822332
It's kind of funny because it really is kind of too much to ask for a attractive independent solvent guy WHEN THERE IS A GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS everything was in a recession, there was a war going on. Jesus fuck how privileged are people that they feel their life should be untouched and peoples who are effected by it are pieces of worthless trash to them.
>>
>>38822399
Those problems were all there or worse, you can look around at modern problems and say it's not an improvement because there are still problems, it totally ignores and sweeps all the things that improved under the rug. If initiatives to improve things didn't have results people would be disillusioned with it, and it'd end if it didn't have any benefit. One of the biggest things that's improved everything in life is the Space program and you still hear bone heads screaming NASA's budget should get cut because it doesn't have any benefits. This is just one of the major reasons why I am really starting to hate the concept of democracy and direct democracy, the greeks of yore were right about it being mob rule, not every opinion should have the weight as another different one. Kind of bothers me when people dress up the democratic part rather than republic.
>>
>>38819922
These women genuinely believe they deserve a tall, handsome, wealthy alpha male (i.e. top .1% of men) who'll fall madly in love with them no matter how ugly or boring they are.

It's like they think Twilight or Fifty Shades of Grey is reality. There is no Christian Grey or Edward Cullen waiting in the wings for these ladies. At least men don't expect their wives to be VS models.

Check this out to see what I'm talking about:

www.evanmarckatz.com/blog/dating-tips-advice/find-men-unattractive-whats-wrong/
>>
>"Why would the man of your dreams settle for you?"

This breaks the roastie
>>
>>38819933
I cringe whenever I see women say they're sassy and loud as if it's meant to be attractive to guys.

It's worse than nice guys complaining, because at least nice guys can still potentially be good fathers.

"Sassy" women are not good for ANYHTING- not as a girlfriend, or a wife, or a mother.
>>
>>38819900
>sophisticated
lol okay
>>
File: 0845 - wYpnBCo.gif (194KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
0845 - wYpnBCo.gif
194KB, 900x900px
>>38822605
yes
>>38822636
it means they think they're worth more than they give
>>
>>38819900
Some choice quotes:

>As Jane will attest, middle-aged and 50-plus men tend to be set in their ways, less adventurous and less youthful in outlook. They want someone to look after them, while their female counterparts are looking for someone to explore the world and have fun with.

>It has a lot to do with his self-perception in terms of being able to choose who and what he wants in a partner because he has the right to, given that he is in high demand.

something something no one's thought process ever since she doesn't know what a "right" is

>Men, indoctrinated over generations to pursue younger women, are instinctively reluctant to consider those of a similar age to their own, even ones who look youthful and attractive.

the whole article obnoxiously claims on and on that these women are attractive, just look as these washed out hoes, how is that in any way youthful? men usually look better than them at their age including these specimen
>>
>>38822715
you think at this point in their lives they'd give up on the notion that they are still pretty
they just can't ever let go of the fact that they coasted the first 35 years of their life on their looks
>>
File: pussypass.png (1MB, 1334x1001px) Image search: [Google]
pussypass.png
1MB, 1334x1001px
>these sassy, sophisticated, solvent women

FUCK OFF

Just because the government gave you a fucking $75,000 job for having a pussy does not make you "sophisticated." It bloats the bureaucracy and actually makes you a fucking burden on society (taxpayer funded salary). It makes you a scum-succing leech. Now you're going to be all sassy about it too? A withering sassy roastie, top tier material right there

>inb4 implying

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-trudeau-liberal-government-cabinet-1.3304590

Made 50% of his cabinet female and justified it literally with the "muh current year" meme. This is the opposite of meritocracy.

This kind of thing happens in the private sector too, and you would have seen a lot more of this type of shit under Hillary Clinton if she had won.

Similar to the way females instinctively abhor pairing with males shorter than them, they dislike partnering with males earning less than them, especially for long-term, marriage, or family planning purposes. Fifty Shades features a billionaire for a reason

So what's left when society collectively elevates the pussy on a pedestal? Uploading travel and vacation selfies and fucking Chads from Tinder until they die while they are population-replaced by refugees Sad but true

I personally knew a whore working for the government making the salary I mentioned here in Canada after totally slutting out in university and studying a joke major
>>
File: money talks.jpg (950KB, 716x2132px) Image search: [Google]
money talks.jpg
950KB, 716x2132px
>where have all the good/rich men gone?
>>
>>38822812
yeah it's quite sad oh well

it's also amazing how badly written these kind of articles usually are, maybe it's extra bad because it's the dailymail, but

>using indoctrinated and instinctively in the same thought

I swear normies and especially these kind of women never ever actually think about what they write down in detail, they just go with the flow of their diarrheatic stream of consciousness
>>
>>38822837
>there literally aren't enough men out there
>males outnumber females in every age cohort until 60+

fuck Vice and their garbage headlines. They're almost buzzfeed tier nowadays when it comes to snarky millenial nu media trash
>>
>>38822837
They're not even trying to hide that all women are gold diggers anymore.
>>
>>38823049
They're not talking about regular guys. They're talking about trust fund babies, and one of the very tiny percentage that started out middle class hit a really lucky streak and managed to get to upper middle class. They say stuff like 60k vs 600k but the amount of people that even make 60k is statistically so low that it's kind of hilarious they'd make such a big article without fact checking any statistics about age demographics and education levels for people who ever make that much.
>>
>>38820446
>>prostate tickler tail made to vibrate the prostate during sex

That's gay as shit man. The fuck you want something in your ass for? Fuck off with that shit homie.
>>
>>38819956
Which ironically is just another example of how society treats men
>>
>>38819948
It means by his estimation there is roughly 1 Chad for every 7 bitches and all the other men are ugly or creepy or poor losers. It kind of almost fits with the 80/20 hypergamy hypothesis.
>>
>>38822157
I don't think I'm one of the "good men" at all, I just like laughing at feminist type women
>>
File: 1456695528518.jpg (145KB, 624x823px) Image search: [Google]
1456695528518.jpg
145KB, 624x823px
>>38823079
>>38823049
Vice is buzzfeed tier
>>
File: 1485276326255.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485276326255.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>men earning more on average is a problem
>women demand equal pay and high-salaried employment opportunities
>result: there are less men than ever that earn more than them
>this is men's fault
>>
>>38819900
>"Sassy".
Is there a word that wilts a boner any quicker?
Handy for no-fap at best.
>>
>>38820133
Like any other escapism tactic, it will fill the void if only temporarily.

We just have to wait for the men of science to bring us new venues of escapism to remain happy.
>>
>>38821039
That shows population in millions, so even a tiny gap on that graph corrolates to hundreds of thousands of people.
>>
>>38819933
2nd post and already a correct answer.
>>
>>38819900
I read the article and conclude this:
>These women will only accept a wealthy man.
>But the wealthy men are attractive to much younger women so they marry them instead.

These old women were young once. They had their time in the sun and if, now, they act surprised when they will only accept a fit, rich, intelligent, attractive, cultured man but can't find one... I only have contempt for these women.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.