[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister moved out >family rents out her old room >now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>sister moved out

>family rents out her old room

>now live with a qt Asian girl in the same house

The only time she talks to me is when she Good morning to me. How I into conversation?
>>
>>38818777
>caring enough about 3D to talk to them
unbelievable
>>
File: 1440965397750.jpg (72KB, 330x200px) Image search: [Google]
1440965397750.jpg
72KB, 330x200px
>now live with a qt Asian girl in the same house
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU COMPLAINING
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHERISH IT
GOD FUCKING DAMN
>>
>>38818777
>you're awake in the morning
You literally have a normie af life already from that alone.
Offer her coffee in the morning (get up first and make it) or get really ballsy and offer her breakfast while you cook a bunch of eggs and meat and shit.

Then you just sit and talk with her over coffee/breakfast.
>>
You catch the game, yesterday? Fucking sick plays. I've been eating at this burrito place, have you been? [pause] I tend to get the burrito suprema with extra guac and Sriracha hot sauce. Sometimes, I like to eat the burrito and watch news channels. Did you watch the news channels this past week? Fucking crazy. It's so crazy that we live in a world like this. Sometimes, I think I just realize that I am here, and we are in this crazy world. Anyway, I'm going out later today. Doing that grind, as they say sometimes. One day, I'm going to just do something.
>>
File: nogf.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
nogf.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
>>38818777
>tfw you'll be able to hear her getting pounded by Chad through the walls
You have no chance with her by default just by living in the same house, enjoy watching a train of dicks come in and out night after night.
>>
>>38818777
Holy triples Batman!

But in all seriousness, your parents are trying tto get you laid so captalise on it like a good boy. It's now or never!
>>
>>38818856
One of our rules is no make visitors
>>38818880
I don't know how to capitalise on this
>>38818840
My mom makes breakfast
>>
>>38818919
>My mom makes breakfast
Tell that bitch to get the fuck out of your way so you can prove to the qt what an alpha Chad you are.
>>
File: 1418106363549.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1418106363549.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>38818919
You just gotta bee someone else.
>>
File: 1835787622.jpg (61KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
1835787622.jpg
61KB, 600x582px
>>38818919
>One of our rules is no make visitors
Good fucking luck enforcing that one.
>>
Okay I will give you example of conversation
>see her eating
>enjoy your meal
>thanks
>smells good, what is it
Now you can continue the talk or just say okay and 1st ice broke.
At least thats a theory beacouse we are all autistic.
>>
dude it's your house and as such it is kind of your responsibility to make sure that people living with you are comfortable and so there IS a reason to converse. make sure you don't come off as creepy.
>>
move out too you child
>>
>>38818958
She just makes coffee then dissapears to her room
>>38818951
I don't know how to make breakfast
>>
>>38818985
Make the coffee then ffs.
>>
>>38818777
>How I into conversation?

"so, what does dog taste like?"
>>
>>38818967
this is actually very important
You're living there with your parents so she's just going to see you as a manchild no matter what you do.
>>
>>38818777
> The only time she talks to me is when she Good morning to me

Make her good morning your dick.
>>
Well u have so much excuses, maybe you are just afraid of doing 1st move. It may be just a voice inside you that you are not aware of. There is no way that it is so hard to even talk for 5 sec. And rules can be broken.
>>
>I don't know how to make breakfast

Ask your mum how to make a deal maybe.
>>
How old is she/does she look op? Depending on what you answer, I could get you laid within 4 hours.
>>
>>38818777
Pretend like your sister never moved out. Call her by your sister's name and talk to her about your sister's friends/interests/etc. You'll get in those pantsu in no time.
>>
>>38818777

>How I into conversation?

"hungry? wanna cook the cat with me?"
>>
>>38819082
She is in her early 20s. I'm only 18.
>>38819028
I'm only 18 and she knows it's better to commute to campus then pay for rent.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.