[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I kill myself at this point, lads? > ugly face >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Should I kill myself at this point, lads?
> ugly face
> acne
> skinnyfat
> pectus excavatum
> russian citizenship
> cannot get normal job
>>
the problem is really about how, no if
>>
File: esus.jpg (417KB, 1024x786px) Image search: [Google]
esus.jpg
417KB, 1024x786px
>>38818751
Now how about you try listing some positives about yourself, OP!
>>
>>38818763
I have a railroad near. Hope I will make some fags late for work.
>>
>>38818768
There is nothing. The only good think is that I have a white skin, so I will may be able to get an girl from asia.
>>
Why can't you get a normal job
>>
>>38818842
I have no idea. I applied to lots of places. And I actually have some decent skills. But now I am doing some computer shit on a factory.
My friend, who is a brainlet, got a decent internship instead.
>>
>>38818842
Probably because my english is very poor though.
>>
>>38818866
I say if you're at the end point, just say fuck it. Save up some and then go to a different country and try to get a job there. What's the worst that can happen, you want to kill yourself again?

Also, what's so bad about your Russian citizenship? I'm currently in my first year learning the language and I'd love to spend some time there.
>>
File: 1480313667070.jpg (95KB, 751x708px) Image search: [Google]
1480313667070.jpg
95KB, 751x708px
>>38818823
>There is nothing
>>38818866
>And I actually have some decent skills.

WHICH IS IT OP?
>>
>>38818935
I have some skills, but I dont consider it as something good, they are not making me happier.
>>
>>38818925
> what's so bad about your Russian citizenship
Russia is literally a fascist country, where everything is in shit conditions.
Luckily I am in the UK now, but it will be hard to get a residence and will take like 7 years(and I will have to find a better job), if they wont change anything.
>>
>>38818971
Dunno man. Might as well do some crazy shit before you go though. I definitely wouldn't want to go out without something crazy like stealing a plane or murdering someone or some shit.
>>
>>38819035
If you start thinking about it, really crazy shit is hard. You will probably just be arrested if you will try to steal a plane.
>>
>>38819052
Yeah but you could do it if you really wanted to. Not too hard to die in jail anyway from my experience. Atleast not us jail. If you're scared of the arrest figure out some sort of timed death and the be free with your crazy shit. Not like you have much to lose at that point.
>>
>>38818751
>russian citizenship
Thats the nail in the coffin right there
>>
File: IMG_8912.gif (575KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8912.gif
575KB, 500x306px
You do not require death until you deserve it. What have you done to /deserve/ death anon? Being ugly or not contributing to society aren't sin, and fapping to traps or whatever the fuck all the other mates do on this board are all either justifiable or excusable.

If justice in life is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, who have you killed to justify killing yourself?
>>
>>38819086
Anglos with the same depressions just apply for neetbux.
REEEEE
>>
>>38819110
Well there you have it. In order to kill yourself you also have to kill someone else. I'm gonna go big and try for a nice 1:10 ratio to make sure I deserve it
>>
File: 1498613766436.png (52KB, 581x330px) Image search: [Google]
1498613766436.png
52KB, 581x330px
>172 cm manlet
>skinnyfat
>mediocre face
>no social skills though i managed to land a job as a programmer
>filipino

Could be so much worse, OP.
>>
>>38819158
>172 cm manlet
This is also true about me. Forgot to mention it in op post

>filipino
I know this feel.
>>
>>38819158
are filipinos mix of asians and blacks
>>
>ugly face
Your probably average. Get a haircut, contacts, shave and manscape

>acne
See a dermatologist replace your pillowcase and exfoliate

>skinnyfat
Do cardio and eat less to get low bf% then lift

>pectus excavatum
Well shit who cares if it ain't too bad. Just get surgery if it is

>russian citizenship
So?

>cannot get normal job
Why?
>>
>>38819158

>172 cm manlet
5'8" is great for a flip considering the average is 5'4"

>skinnyfat
Cardio diet lift

>mediocre face
See advice for russbto

>no social skills though i managed to land a job as a programmer
Gain them then. You've got a job haven't you that's great

>flipino
So?
>>
>>38819620
Kek, you even used reddit spacing to make your b8 better, nah, still 2/10.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.