[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you think you can make fun of us for our labia, but get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: if47wk1huadz.jpg (92KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
if47wk1huadz.jpg
92KB, 750x1334px
Why do you think you can make fun of us for our labia, but get mad when we make fun of you for being short?
>>
>>38818611
you can't fix your height and just like OP pic people who try to do something about it just get ridiculed further
>>
>>38818611
Nobody does that except insecure virgin manchildren.
>>
The only reason people on /r9k/ even propagated the roasty meme is because women shame men for shortness/penis size.
>>
>>38818788
Even that is only a meme. It hardly happens in real life.
>>
>6'1
i want the suffering to end. why did i have to be born a manlet?
>>
>>38818611
Roasties can still get laid, by definition. Almost universally women don't like short men. They even ridicule them, and others will egg them on. If a man was to express a distaste for large labia in public he would be demonized and shame. The two things are not comparable.
>>
>>38818820
You're implying short men can't get laid. The opposite is true. Virgin robots are tall.
>>
>>38818611
Its not the same you stupid cunt. I didnt have the choice to be tall, meanwhile you had the choice to conserve your beautiful innie pussy but you decided that letting Tyrone destroy it was worth it.
>>
>>38819017
Way to ignore the rest of the comment. Well done.
>>
>>38818611
>Why do you think you can make fun of us for our labia, but get mad when we make fun of you for being short?
Geee, idk. Maybe because i don't bleed once a month from being short.
>>
>>38819024
What you said was completely untrue. It's not your height that makes you a virgin, it's you being a piece of shit human being. You'd be just as much of a loser virgin if you were tall.
>>
>>38819246
>Still ignoring 2/3 of the comment
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.