[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

34 year old mc donald virgin here >had mc donalds for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

34 year old mc donald virgin here

>had mc donalds for the first time in my life

the food did not even taste good, there was nothing special at all about it ate slow and savored the flavor to look for what is so special about the food

im still confused because i did not taste good food? i looked around and saw hundred of people entering and leaving while i sat down

i am still confused as to why people think mc donalds is a luxury, i recall people always bragging about eating mc donalds all the time
>>
What did you eat before McDonalds, FAGGOT?
>>
>>38817945
Maybe its because we got used to the taste. I mean I don't even like MCD but sometimes I get cravings to go eat there.
>>
File: local.jpg (57KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
local.jpg
57KB, 960x639px
>>38817966
What did i eat?

I ate your moms pussy

pic related

T. Your moms pussy
>>
>>38817996
This, honestly. I always, always regret eating it after I'm done, but I give in to random cravings sometimes anyway. They put some kind of chemical in there.
>>
The only reason to go to McDonalds is to get the breakfast when you're hung over.
>>
I ate mcdicks for the first time last year (23 here), I can relate. It's just shit
>>
>>38817945
It's definitely not what it used to be. That, combined with just plain nostalgia (it's good enough for kids), familiarity and consistency (McD's is going to be the same [in your country] wherever you go), and price make people keep going back. Also, there might be certain things that people might like a bit. For me, it's the big mac. Get cravings for it sometimes, light pickles and lettuce of course. That sauce is p. good with that particular combo of bread, meat, and cheese.
>>
>>38817945
mcd tastes the same everywhere it's just the safe & cheap option, the one thing many people know what they're getting into when they eat there
don't get me wrong, it's complete garbage - but it's reliable garbage
>>
>>38818191
This. And you can't beat the mcpick 2 combo. Holy jesus, that is a cheap, fast as fuck meal
>>
Who /maccasrun/ here
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.