[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things normies do that piss you off >Ask if you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: QngPBQc.jpg (133KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
QngPBQc.jpg
133KB, 800x600px
ITT: Things normies do that piss you off

>Ask if you're okay without meaning it
>Go to music festivals then post about it on social media
>Watch shit tier tv shows like The Office then talk about it to all their normie friends
>Attempt to make small talk with literally everyone then judge your social skills when you can't think of anything else to say
>Laugh in groups over shitty normie tier memes they find on instagram or get sent over snapchat
>Have instagram in the first place
>Have snapchat in the first place
>Throw giant house parties that are little more than Greco-Roman orgies
>Exist

I don't like most things!
>>
You just sound like an angry nerd
>>
>>38817757
>itt one idiot weeb rants about how he hates people having interest and social lives
I have no snarky comment
>>
>>38818391
as if, normie lives are boring, being a drug dealer is interesting, or a musician, or something such. Being a normie is the only one worse than roboting
>>
File: printer-pal-angry.png (1010KB, 1360x953px) Image search: [Google]
printer-pal-angry.png
1010KB, 1360x953px
>ask why you're so quiet in conversations, then complain when you start talking (usually because short attention span or self-centeredness)
>sing to already shitty music on the radio and make it sound worse because they have little to no vocal talent
>look at you to find if anything you're currently doing looks weird in the slightest, then put you under a microscope and pick you apart for it
I once sat cross-legged on a wall because my back went to shit that day then someone went "lol are you meditating or something??"
>routinely pull tricks on you but get angry when you do anything at all in response
>claim to be tolerant people but get worked up over differing opinions
I'm not even that out there politically
>laughing when the laugh track tells them to (or when the camera hangs on someone for a few seconds to let people laugh)
>basically act like real-life NPCs that blab the same shit over and over

>>38817757
The Office is overrated but still genuinely funny tea-bee-h. Instagram and snapchat are pure normie cancer though.
>>
>not considering their actions
>not being at all introspective
>be unable to explain opinions on an emotional level
like, I'll ask why they keep playing their shitty trap music, and they'll shrug and turn it up
>lack a sense of self consciousness altogether
>being hedonistic fuckwits in general
>>
>>38817757

>Use the term normie

HOLY SHIT THIS ONE GRIND MY GEARS
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.