[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that all female robots are trashy pieces of shit. Pic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: bailey.png (20KB, 570x297px) Image search: [Google]
bailey.png
20KB, 570x297px
Reminder that all female robots are trashy pieces of shit. Pic relatedwas talking to me on Discord, says "Sorry, I have to go," and hangs up and blocks me. REEEEE. Why are all women terrible?
>>
her profile pic is cute. is that supposed to be her?
>>
>>38817511
If all the women you've met are terrible, then maybe you, the common factor, are in fact terrible.
>>
>>38817525
She cammed for a full second before, looks like her yes. Would not recommend adding, still. Get an ugly woman who will stay with you.
>>
Bailey is a catfish baiting thirsty virgins
>>
>>38817511
there are no female robots
roasties in disguise
>>
>>38817511
>Why are all women so terrible?
Because they can be, and nobody provides carrots or sticks to correct their bad behavior

>"Sorry, I have to go,"
Actually that's pretty amazing you should consider yourself lucky that she told you she was leaving before just logging off. Most girls are cunts so they just ghost. I'm blown away that she said "sorry" hearing a girl say sorry is almost unbelievable.

She sounds like a sophisticated lady OP, you did something to fuck things up and tou deserve to be blocked.
>>
>>38817590
I literally asked minor sexual questions in an attempt to advance I wasnt even creepy lmfao
>>
>>38817638
You're not cute enough to ask such things. Next time know your place.
>>
>>38817653
So all women are subjextive cunts now
>>
>>38817511

>female
>robots

Pick one faggot. God, this place is ruined by you normalfags, kill yourself
>>
>>38817511
>gets ghosted
>"external forces ravage my life!"
If everyone ghosts and fades you you're doing something wrong
>>
>>38817787
yr a dumbaass retard if u believe thT
>>
GET NUDES FOR TEH LULZ
>>
>>38817653
i barely converse with females but i am socially aware that asking *minor sexual* questions when you first meet someone online is a no no.
>>
>>38817859
This also how is she trashy if she avoids autists asking sexual questions straight from the get go
>>
>>38817787
If you don't get ghosted then you're not a robot.
>>
>>38817532
Do you know where she lives or how old she is? I think I may know her.
>>
>>38818058
Shes 18 but looks younger and lives in America.
>>
>>38817983
>girl doesn't want to send op sexual things in return
>op: REEEE why did she leave for zero reaso at all?

kinda like roasties trying to gain sympathy on instagram and youtube by leaving out key facts desu senpai. both sides have victim and entitlement issues.
>>
>>38818085
It was normal because she sounded into me moron. Learn the facts and educate yourself before posting and making yourself look dumb.
>>
>>38817511
>expecting anything from some discord attention-whore
>>
>>38817529
>white-knight faggot
>just-world fallacy
>>
>>38817511
How do you guys even meet girls on discord? All I get from this place is gays trying to suck/fuck me.
>>
>>38818126
see them in threads like this. thinking about adding op's pic related
>>
>>38817529
>>38817590
>>38817653
>>38817787
>>38817859
>>38818085
all those white-knights in this board
what happened to this place?
is this a part of reddit or something now?
>>
>>38817590
>hearing a girl say sorry is almost unbelievable
i want to hang u
the phrase sorry is not rare at all
being sorry is incredibly rare
>>
>>38817511
>waaah women are terrible1

and you are worse, faggot
>>
>>38818126

Did some field research on the source. She's from /soc/.
>>
>>38817638
>barely talked to her and already started trying to get into her panties
>"omg why did she leave fukcing bitch lmao"
You deserved getting ghosted just for typing like a retard anyway
>>
>>38818138
>"someone posted opposing opinion to mine"
>"do we have a buzzword to dismiss their opinions?"
>"hold on let me check... cuck... nigger... faggot.. ah here we go, call them a white-knight"
The mind is truly magical, external is evil only the echo chamber is real, how does it feel to be the mirror image of tumblr?
>>
Not women. Humans in general. We are horrible creatures. Being unbelievably evil to eachother. People are shit.
>>
File: 1501143490024-r9k.jpg (95KB, 337x367px) Image search: [Google]
1501143490024-r9k.jpg
95KB, 337x367px
>>38818540
Calling some a white knight nigger faggot is like a gentle invitation to engage in pleasant conversation on 4chan. Where do you think you are?
>>
>>38818590
If all your substance in the argument is calling someone a white-knight i don't think your leaving much to work with
>this place is becoming reddit
Old news which i have to agree with
Only thing to argue about his post was that he just mass posted anons digits and labeled them all white-knights
Kind of like coming to a chess game, saying the tables are different and taking a shit on the chess board
>>
Spoke to a fat titted half Korean girl on discord and she ghosted me. I'm rarely ghosted so it kind of irritated me and stung a little to be honest.

Would have gladly tied her up and fucked her throat if I could have. Best looking fembot I've seen in a while too.
>>
>>38818707
This happened to me with a blue haired fembot I met a week or so ago.

Ridiculously cute girl. Shame she ghosted me. None of my fembot harem currently have blue hair unfortunately.
>>
>>38818707
>>38818729
I get the feeling picking up fembots is getting more difficult. It used to be easier a few years ago. But everyone believes in the "girls on 4chan are fucked up BPD princesses who will deepthroat you on the first date" meme now, so it makes things fucking difficult. /r9k/ used to be the place you'd go to meet a girl on here who you could swap a few emails and pictures with and the get to know over a few months, but now it's just /soc/ 2.0
>>
wtf

OP couldn't make it any more obvious that the op pic is him and he's samefagging about himself trying to catfish people

worst catfish ever
>>
>>38818138
>all those white-knights in this board
Orbiters following their mistress seems more likely in this case.
>>
File: Anime Angsty Squint.jpg (58KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
Anime Angsty Squint.jpg
58KB, 450x443px
>>38817511
maybe don't lie about your age and relationship status
>>
>>38818207
Yeah, you're actually right about this.
>#sorrynotsorry
I used to ask my gf to apologize when she was disrespectful and if she didn't sound sincere I'd ask her to write a letter to tell me why she should say that she is sorry and what she was sorry for and then hand it to me.

If western parents beat their children more we wouldn't have girls like this. You can be a feminist and still treat others properly.
>>
>>38818630
they are all blaming op for being ghosted instead of learning why it happened in the first place. if you don't want to talk to your orbiters don't add them in the first place. considering all the information op gave in the thread she was in the wrong but you white-knight faggots instantly blame him instead of asking for more to justify the blaming. that is clearly white-knight faggot behavior. women can do no wrong, huh?
>>
>>38818533
nothing wrong about what he did, you cuck.
if you want anything sexual to do with a female you need to be as straight-forwards as possible instead of playing the nice guy who cares about the things she has to say.
>>
>>38817511
>people giving this cunt attention

You're part of the problem. Kindly fuck off.

Saged.
>>
>>38819195
Yes, with normalfag sluts ala /soc/. In which case it will still only work if you're attractive, which OP isn't.
>>
>>38819263
are you implying that some woman who shares her discord on r9k is not a normalfag?
>>
>>38819299
No, opee fucked up because he wasn't good looking enough to try and push for lewd early.
>>
>>38819106
Wat even, what do you mean?
>>
>>38819175
>they are all blaming op for being ghosted instead of learning why it happened in the first place
There's not much to learn if his first response was to post her contact information on r9k. That single action basically confirmed a whole lot of negative stereotypes about him and validated her decision. If he actually did cross a substantial boundary its blatantly obvious he's not going to be honest about it.

White knighting is defending a woman simply because she's a woman. I've seen dudes do this to other dudes (granted, half of them were prison gay. mmo generals are horrible) and my response was basically the same. That the person blocking them did nothing wrong.
>>
>this thread
>again
camwhore threads belong on the cesspit known as /soc/, thank you for your attention. reminder to sage
>>
>>38818729
was that the one who was posting in that life is strange thread? the one who made music
>>
>>38817511
So what did you say/do that led up to this, OP.
If every girl you ever speak with leaves abruptly you need to examine yourself, friendo.
>>
>>38818095
>she sounded into me
I fear you may have miscalculated terrifically.

>>38819164
Are you her grade school teacher or her boyfriend, you fuckin autist.
>>
>>38818138
the term youre looking for is "beta orbiters", no problem
this has been a thing since forever
>>
>>38818630
It's literally the opening salvo, and it's incumbent on you to further flesh out why you feel the need to defend some obscure roastie.
>>
Every single person who ever used 4chan as a way to meet people is guaranteed to be pure cancer.
>>
i fucked a random girl and while i was leaving her house in the morning i stole her phone
AMA
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.