[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im a normie now. maybe i always was. i have a gf, my own flat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: beksinski.jpg (199KB, 700x1015px) Image search: [Google]
beksinski.jpg
199KB, 700x1015px
im a normie now. maybe i always was. i have a gf, my own flat and a job. the day to day is easier, but i still feel just as empty really, i just have more distractions now compared to when i was nocturnal on r9k every day just staring at walls and going for night walks. i remember feeling crushing loneliness and like i would cut off my arm just for a hug or i just couldnt cope anymore but i had to. now i dont really feel anything, life is easy but its just as boring. i dont want things to go bad again, though i suspect they will, but if they do i dont really care. its just another thing that happens, still on jew pills too. i know no one cares and thers no reason to but yknow whatever

/dear diary
>>
>>38817482
I have a bach but cant push past my anxiety to get a job, tips please, my gf needs me to man up so i can movd out of mommies HOW do i get the confidence go apply for jobs and the confidenxe to talk to employers.
>>
>>38817482
It'll get better, like when you can eventually get off the antidepressants. Just don't rush it, or things really will go bad. That's the trap a lot of people fall into: doing better so they think they don't need them any more, but when they quit they realize they still did.
>>
Maybe you had high expectations, but still I'm guess I feel good when robots got what they want. Now what you need is motivation but when you are living in a world where sometimes the only answer is nihilism it can be very difficult to cope with life and all that, but there is still a little bit of that stuff if you look for it.
I believe in you robot.
>>
>>38817543
>>38817556
im resigned, i know life now. its not sad it is what it is, take ur bullshit message of hope elsewhere you know its not true right? we just suffer and our eternal job is finding shit to distract us because this life is boring and empty with no purpose or meaning then we die and forget it all. stupid really, not meaning to be emo but thats how it is. im at terms with it, not complaining just talking.

>>38817502
i dont have any tips. free will doesnt even exist so just give up on blaming yourself or trying, shits gonna happen, your life is a movie u jus watch really. if u make it youll tell urself it was bcuz u tried but rly its genetics/circumstance where u had no control over the 100000s of impossible to predict factors. thats how it is
>>
I like how you used r9k's metrics to define that you're a normie or that you scraped by to reach the level of the ideal normal life. But the question is why did you stop there? and why did you get there in the first place? would you have bothered to work hard to be where you are if you knew you would be depressed in the end?
don't treat your self any differently now, you were starving for human attention and interaction and that drove you forward and now you are starving for excitement. and never delude your self saying that life is easy, yeah eating, fucking and sleeping and working may be easier for you now but thats not life and you fucking know it. You're not living until you are excited to jump out of bed every morning and the road towards that is so hard, so hard that you're not even considering that it exists. My advise is go back to the area you used to be in back when things were really bad, go there in the evening and walk where you used to at night and cry, cry your eyes out then laugh and come back a new man.
>>
>OP is a robot still
>>
How did you get
>a nice job
>an apt
>a gf?????????????

Because I'm only a robot because I can't do that, I dont wanna be one
>>
>>38818659
my job isnt nice
apt is easier when price is split with gf
tinder for gf. anti-depressants gave me the motivation for tinder (had to swap thru about 5 to get one which "worked", prob easier to just take speed/cocaine or something)
>>
File: Letshaveatalk.jpg (25KB, 500x375px)
Letshaveatalk.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>38817482
Having a girlfriend does nothing to aid you. Dont rely on a place that you have to split a bill with because hypergamy could kick in any day, anon. Have a comfy morning lad.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.