[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard to find a girl under 25 who: >doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 11

File: 1db.jpg (999KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1db.jpg
999KB, 1920x1080px
Why is it so hard to find a girl under 25 who:

>doesn't use (or has minimal) social media
>is a virgin
>is reasonably intelligent
>doesn't do weird shit like cut and starve herself
>isn't a christ freak
>>
>>38817305
There are girls like that anon, they just doesn't want to get found by you.
>>
>>38817305
why would they?Why would you not reap the benefits that are provided to you?
>>
>>38817333
I'm a good guy though. I don't mean that in the "but I'm a nice guy" way, I just mean that I would be good to them and never leave them. I'm also tall and in good shape, I'm just not quite full Chad.
>>
>>38817305
because they are already married to men 10 times more attractive and successful than us.
>>
>>38817402
There aren't many girls under 25 who are married, so I don't know about that

In long term relationships maybe.
>>
>>38817357
that what you said is literally the definiton of "nice guys".
>>
>>38817357
>I'm a good guy though. I don't mean that in the "but I'm a nice guy" way, I just mean that I would be good to them and never leave them.
Most of friends say this, then they get into a relationship
>>
Because you're a virgin chaser, it means you are an insecure controlling faggot who is too beta to deserve a gf.
>>
File: 5MBfnhs.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
5MBfnhs.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>38817305
>tfw fit all this material except i cut sometimes
>>
>>38817305
They are all Chad's cumdumpsters
>>
>>38817727
How old are you? Because being a virgin and cutting yourself implies you've got serious mental issues.
>>
File: 89758.jpg (70KB, 400x334px) Image search: [Google]
89758.jpg
70KB, 400x334px
>>38817815
I'm 20. I have avoidant personality disorder, but it's more just a fancy term it's nothing major unlike BPD. Feelings of inadequacy, self imposed isolation, can't talk to people unless I 100% know that they like me, etct. I had child trauma when I was little.
>>
I was about to say I know someone like that but she follows Jesus.
>>
>tfw you found her but she dropped you
>>
Social media is the new normal for communication. I use Snapchat to talk to all my friends. Do you still text???
>is a virgin
This is old, patriarchal thinking. What I do with my body is non of your business unless we're dating
I'm both intelligent and independent
Some girls have mental illnesses. Be more supportive and you'll get a gf
>isn't a christ freak
This I agree with
>>
File: 1499617375010.gif (458KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1499617375010.gif
458KB, 500x281px
>>38817305
Means she doesn't talk with a lot of people online. Less chance for you two to meet.
>is a virgin
Means she likely hasn't met a lot of men around her age and doesn't go out often. Less chance for you two to meet.
Means she knows her own worth and not to hang around robots. Less chance for you two to meet.
Same as above.
>isn't a christ freak
Doesn't go to church, youth groups, or other religious community events. One less reason to go outside. Less chance for you two to meet.
>>
>>38817305
I met my 21 year old virgin, non-social media-using, sexually inexperienced qt gf here famalam.
>>
>>38817913
And she's still a virgin? You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>38817861
Hey I'm another anon, but I got diagnosed with AvPD, too. As you said it's not as bad as some other personality disorders, but I hate how it destroys most of my interpersonal relationships and how I never try new things because I'm scared of embarrassment and rejection.

There was a long time where I was even too scared to post on /r9k/, or generally post on the Internet. Glad that's over though.
>>
>>38817861
i like you 100%
y-you got discord? >.<
>>
>>38817947
No, I mean when I first met her IRL (after getting her contact info from a "post your ideal gf" thread) she was a virgin. Of course I quickly took her virginity + corrupted her with all my degen fetishes since she lived nearby (then gf'd her).

But yeah would recommend /r9k/ any time. But I guess both people have to be willing to talk to each other, and then meet up if they really like each other.
>>
File: 1491612395231.gif (634KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491612395231.gif
634KB, 500x281px
>>38817977
oh, hi anon. It's nice to meet someone else who has been diagnosed with AvPD, it seems to be sort of rare. I dislike that too, I used to have a semi avid social (although entirely online) social life of friends I'd play games with and whatnot, but due to my inadequacy feelings and need to isolate I've long since destroyed those relationships.

I don't think my cutting is related to the AvPD, it just feels nice and I feel that I deserve it.

I sort of degraded from posting in discords and whatnot to just posting on 4chan because the anonymity helps my anxiety.

>>38818025
i um, i do but i'm a bit too nervous to post it in the thread. i don't want to get lots of invites because then i get stressed.
>>
>>38817861
Does that mean you were molested or abused? Are you afraid of sex?
>>
>>38818037
It's mot fair, all the femanon I talk to ghost me. Plus they all live hundreds of miles away, if not thousands.
>>
>>38818052
i could make a throwaway email, you can send it to me there if you want to ^^
>>
>>38817305
>Why is it so hard to find a guy under 25 who:

>is a virgin
>doesn't do weird shit like fap to traps
>isn't a /pol/lack or reddit freak
>>
>>38817305
Because fiction has warped your expectations of what women should be like.

Most real women are vapid whores who jump on the first cock they deem high enough on the social ladder. Give up anon.
>>
>>38818074
Now a million guys are going to say they fit that description.
>>
>>38818069
oh, sure that should work i would think.

>>38818059
yes to the first question. i am afraid of it, but i'm also just not very sexual at all. maybe it's my meds but I would prefer cuddling anyday over sexual things. if i had a boyfriend who i trusted i'd be fine with it though i guess, so long as he is gentle and goes slowly.
>>
>>38817725
>Yea anon girls DESERVE TO RIDE THE COCK CAROSEL while you spend your time working
>dont be such a bigot every female should have select choice of males despite having no worthwhile traits skills or ability to make money
You're the fucking beta here enabling the fucking princesses out there to be more and more entitled. I'm only holding them to the same standards that I'm living with. Idk how anyone could possible conceive that to be unfair. If you don't want a husband who makes more than 60k a year than by all means go ahead and sleep around you fucking slag
>>
File: CuuX6EUMAAPlOH.jpg (85KB, 842x848px) Image search: [Google]
CuuX6EUMAAPlOH.jpg
85KB, 842x848px
>>38817305
>TFW face when found all this and she is a qt Asian
Too bad it's ones a blue moon, so if I lose her I'll probably just give up
>>
>>38818074
Hi i just deleted my facebook and skye. I only use discord if I have to. I am only a virgin with girls. :^)
>>
>>38818094
>last two
>on /r9k/ + 1

you'd be surprised.
>>
>>38818094
exactly they'll say it. but it's not accurate
>>
>>38818074
Literally me. Originally of course.
>>
>>38818130
it's
[email protected]
i am at work right now, but i will add you when i get home <3
[email protected]
>>
>>38817888
This is a good try for bait but it's a little to obvious. Nice try senpai. better go to bed though; you have back to school shopping with mommy tomorrow after all
>>
>>38818155
Don't know why it's 2 times there, sorry for being autistic, (i hope) femanon....
>>
>>38818084
>Most real women are vapid whores who jump on the first cock they deem high enough on the social ladder. Give up anon.

The key word there is most. Most men are probably assholes who would ditch their girl for a different one after they got bored as well, but there HAS to be exceptions for each gender.
>>
>>38818155
Thats for the email jackass
Moron
>>
>>38818063
The only tip I can give is ask what country/state whatever they live in early on. If she lives hundreds/thousands of miles away then just be online friends. Like don't even bother with anything else. Just be a good online platonic friend to her while you keep on looking for local robots.

But if she lives within driving distance, then ask her to get coffee or lunch or something. From there on it's pretty obvious whether the girl will find you attractive IRL or whether she isn't interested in any of that and just wants platonic friends (jesus don't hit on her if she just wants friends).

Just my little experience after meeting 4-5 local fembots from here within the last two months (only the last one wanted anything beyond friendship).
>>
>>38817888
>Social media is the new normal for communication. I use Snapchat to talk to all my friends. Do you still text???

That's fine, but snapchat isn't really social media, it's just a messaging app. I'm talking about the girls with instagrams and facebooks and whatnot
>>
>>38818074
>Fapping to traps is equivalent to cutting or starving
>>
>>38818135
You're a fat neckbeard NEET. Why would any girl have saves her virginity for you and not a better male?
>>
>>38818176
What do you originally mean anon?
>>
>>38818186
It's not equivalent, it's worse. It means you're gay and mentally ill.
>>
>>38818186
>mentally ill shit is not equal to other mentally ill shit
>>
It's just over.
Come to the realization that the modern world has cheated you and that you have 3 options
1. Suicide
2. Acceptance: settle for a carosel riding toasties
3. Acceptance: just live alone

It's going to have to be either 1 or 3 for me; I'm really just too proud to settle for some ugly bitch
>>
>>38818195
I'm not any of those bait anon. Which should be obvious ig you actually had the attention span to read my post.
>>
>>38818244
More likely you're just making things up. Regardless it's obvious you're a bottom trash tier male. You're not in a position to be picky about girls. Especially something as irrelevant as her virginity due to your massive insecurity.
>>
>>38818210
>>38818215
Most guys who fap to traps would never fuck a dude. Note how traps never show their faces, it ruins the effect.
>>
>>38818195
They don't save their virginities for anyone.
>>
>>38818276
>trap pictures with full on taint
>not gay brah
>>
>>38818130
I still haven't received an email, anon...
I think i'll just go kms...
>>
>>38818263
>REED BOTTOM MALE BOTTOM MALE
stopled reading there
I would bet literally fucking anything i am more desirable than you
>>
>>38818074
It kinda works out because guys from here would have no friends, so no social media. Of course he would be a virgin. And if he is actually reasonably intelligent then he wouldn't be a trap fapper or a /pol/cuck.

So I'd say a small/decent amount of robots fit all that.
>>
>>38818345
>personality=intelligence
Well we know youre not one of the intelligent ones.
>>
>>38818345
Most robots are dumber than dick. Not that many actually intelligent people here.
>>
>>38818374
This, r9k has always struck me as the dumbest board next to /b/ and s4s
>>
>>38818263
>implying
he has a right to, i don't neceserily want a girl to be a virgin at all costs, but would never give a chance to a true roastie. I had quite a few of them go mental from how brutaly i rejected them, never give a roastie a chance, they are less than nothing
>>
>>38818433
>implying you have ever rejected a girl
Nice fantasy.
>>
>>38818130
Thanks for showing me that i still have hopes, anon.
And also thanks for crushing them ;_;
>>
>>38818538
i can post pics, but than it would be "attention seeking normie" if you want i can tho, crushing guys like you is bliss
>>
>>38817305
You should ask the same for males. We all want to fuck and we all need attention. Some have the means to achieve those, while others will cry and victimize themselves.
>>
>>38818231
>It's going to have to be either 1 or 3 for me; I'm really just too proud to settle for some ugly bitch

I'm with you man. There's no way I would be able to accept the system
>>
>>38818615
There are plenty of men out there like that though. Women don't value virginity or a lack of social media though
>>
>>38818176
i mean seriously, what are you talking about?
>>
>>38818074
>>38818345
>going for electrical engineering and physics
>hardcode /pol/er

women are pieces of shit, no logic and no caring.
>>
>girl under 25
>is a virgin
not going to happen unless she's really really crazy. Consider if you were a decently attractive 18-20 year old and a charming, attractive member of the opposite sex offers you a good time with no strings attached. Would you turn down that offer?

The perfect girl for you, your future wife has probably already made a mistake with best case scenario a well meaning chad but more likely if she's going to you then some shithead brad that treated her badly.

You shouldn't wait for a virgin. You'll probably meet a really nice girl someday but just hope she doesn't have a high mileage pussy. Or just wait until you're really high spec then bag some younger girl and pretend you're in love. It's better if she likes you more than you do her. It's a messed up place we live in
>>
>>38818655
I can just tell from this post that you're a piece of shit and deserve to die alone.

Not even a roastie
>>
File: crazed.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
crazed.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
>>38818709
>You shouldn't wait for a virgin. You'll probably meet a really nice girl someday but just hope she doesn't have a high mileage pussy. Or just wait until you're really high spec then bag some younger girl and pretend you're in love. It's better if she likes you more than you do her. It's a messed up place we live in

I never asked to be born in this world
>>
>>38818648
Do you honestly think men value virginity at all?

There are women and men (usually virgin nice guys) that value these things, but they are a Rarity.
>>
>>38818709
> Consider if you were a decently attractive 18-20 year old and a charming, attractive member of the opposite sex offers you a good time with no strings attached. Would you turn down that offer?
I did, many times
>>
>>38818709
A very normal scenario is that a girl meets a guy at 18-20. They fall in love and are happy. They see themselves together forever. Fast forward a few years, and it becomes clear they have to break up. After all, how can you expect someone to pick a perfect life partner on the first try when you are barely an adult?

And /r9k/ calls a girl who went through that a roastie whore riding the cock carousel.
>>
>>38818786
no, a roastie is a slut who pretends to be anything more
>>
>>38818739
I mean, I do, but that's because I would want to spend my life with that woman. It's the purest form of love.

I'm a virgin myself, so it doesn't make me a hypocrite either.
>>
>>38818800
You're very naive if you think your first relationship will last forever. Very few do.
>>
>>38818797
So is that girl who had one bf for 5 years a roastie? She's not a virgin.
>>
>>38818709
>Consider if you were a decently attractive 18-20 year old and a charming, attractive member of the opposite sex offers you a good time with no strings attached. Would you turn down that offer?

This literally happened to me multiple times, and I turned it down because I don't just want sex. I want to be in love with the girl I'm having sex with.
>>
>>38818816
not a roastie in my book
>>
>>38818821
exactly my storie, but a lot of pathetic betas here think that is impossible, and we are lying (cause they don't believe in love, they knew they are unlovable since early age)
>>
>>38818816
She was still taking dick every day for 5 years

Of course she's a roastie
>>
>>38818858
We get each other then. I'm tall and /fit/ and girls find me attractive, I just want to have a girl I can call my one and only forever, you know?

And have her feel the same way.
>>
>>38818859
Why? Because it was not your dick?
>>
>>38818874
You'll die a virgin unless you grown out of that Disney movie mentality.
>>
>>38817305
Very rare to be honest
>is a virgin
Extremely rare, unless they're fat/ugly
Ehhh there's a few of them out there
Not many do that
>isn't a christ freak
Depends where you live
>>
>>38818885
Guess I'm dying a virgin then

If I turn 25 and still haven't found a virgin girl, and be in love and each other's forever, then I'm just going to bang sluts and never marry or be in a relationship
>>
>>38818783
>>38818821
Then you guys are better than the roasties. Don't hate them for their mistakes or rather their choices. Have some sympathy for the devil but never get too close
>>
>>38817305
Because they're all pretending to be gay for attention
>>
>>38818874
literally me. Im afraid we are fucked friendo. Few years ago, i had a friend who was super hot, an actress did modeling etc. She was also smart and fun to hang around, but liked sex a bit too much, so i never thought about getting with her. This one time we are at another girls place smoking some weed, and she out of the blue shows me a text convo she had with a mutual friend. The guy is hopeleslly in love with her, to the point of ruining his life, and she doesnt even reply to his long messages, maybe cause he was short, weird etc. I can accept that, i never went out with a female friend to avoid hurting feelings, i owe them nothing. But showing those messages to people, and laughing at him, just left me speechless. How can women do thta?
>>
>>38818937
i don't hate them, i just want nothing to do with them
>>
>>38818874
So try and get in at least one serious relationship. You will likely generate the chemical concoction that we feel as love and you'll pairbond and want to be with her forever and she with you. It might not work out but that's not a bad thing because at one point you both truly loved each other but because of the people you are had to separate and find someone better suited for each other (respectively).
>bang sluts and never marry or be in a relationship
You say that but one day a well meaning roastie will show up. She may even be a friend you never thought would be interested. You won't know she's high mileage pussy but she will be everything you ever wanted. Love in theory is a really nice concept but in practice; the real world messes(d) everything up. I want to say don't get married but in the moment you may feel different and that is ok. Take the chance and if it ends leave the relationship with everything you showed up with. It's ok if it doesn't work out because we'll still be here to say, "we told you so."

Bless you anon. It's really hard out here. We gotta try and make it
>>
>>38819034
They can do it and I see it as justified. Someone spamming you constantly with personal drama and desperation for a relationship can really drain your mental wellbeing, especially if you get hooked on his or her messages. I would do the same if I was around friends and some desperate person was being overly emotional with me.
>>
>>38817305
The answer is the Jews.
>>
File: oh yes.jpg (75KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
oh yes.jpg
75KB, 693x693px
>doesn't use social media
really not a big deal
>is a virgin
Lol, good luck with that.
>reasonably intelligent
well there goes most of the human race
>doesn't do weird shit cut and starver herself
Uhhhh, what. Never known literally anybody that does that, but okay...
>isn't a christ freak
IDK my dude, some of those super religious girls are fuckin crazy in bed. Pic related.
>>
>>38819073
If she's been with another man, I want nothing to do with her, simple as that. Unless I'm just looking for a fuck, which I probably will be in a couple years since it seems like every girl over 20 has fucked at least 3 guys

>So try and get in at least one serious relationship

How? Almost no girls fit the OP description, there's really no point anyway

It's like looking for a diamond on a mountain of gravel
>>
>>38819101
>I would do the same if I was around friends and some desperate person was being overly emotional with me.

You're a piece of shit. There are some incredibly lonely people out there who just want someone to love and/or talk to.
>>
>>38817305
>under 25
We already talking about girls on the peak of their value. If you add your other criterias you have to consider how many better males are you competing with.
>>
>>38819139
And they should know that I am also a person and I deserve to be left alone if I wish. You don't just demand something from others, because you victimized yourself and then cry when they turn you down and become hostile if you persist.
>>
>>38817305
Don't let the world tell you you're wrong, you aren't. The world is fucked up right now anon, I'm sorry but that's how it is. There's still good girls out there, finding a virgin outside of a church will be close to impossible though. But remember, a girl can be good for you without being perfect.
>>
>>38818037
If you really loved her you wouldn't talk about her in such a perverted disgusting way without any respect. Congrats you really did ruin her. You're a shitty person
>>
>>38819126
Why would she have turned down all better men than you just to wait for a piece of trash like you?
>>
>I want a girl who will love me forever, we will get married and be happy
Those of you who think this: how do you know? How will you know at first sight that you will be happy together forever?
>>
>>38818074
>isn't a /pol/lack
Ask me how I know you're a degenerate whore.
>>
>>38817861
Wow it's sounds like me, never been examined if i have other disorders than depression.
>>
File: 1501165849301.jpg (100KB, 502x493px) Image search: [Google]
1501165849301.jpg
100KB, 502x493px
>>38818130
Wow girl, you sound like a dream.
>>
>>38819101
>>38819157
but why not tell him you are not interested? I told that guy she doesn't like him, and she got mad about it. And that was during the period she was trying to get with me mind you, they are just addicted to being adored by people they treat like shit
>>
>>38818145
Then don't fuck up
Not to mention every time you find yourself with a qt, you always think its the only / last time it'll ever happen, which it isnn't
>>
>>38817861
change the age and thats 100% me, guess i have avpd too, are meds helpful?
>>
>>38818037
Ideal bf threads get deleted now, the mods don't tolerate those anymore.
>>
>>38817305
>why is it so hard to find a girl under 25
>who doesn't use social media
GEE I WONDER WHY ITS SO HARD TO FIND PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE AN ONLINE PRESENCE
>>
>>38817305
Embrace Christ anon and pound virginal wife pussy. If you are both white, have lots of babies.
>>
>>38820115
Is there something wrong with believing in God if you're not white?
>>
>>38818074
I fit that descriptiion but I don't think we would last long.
>>
File: 1501720313202.jpg (20KB, 337x368px) Image search: [Google]
1501720313202.jpg
20KB, 337x368px
>>38817305
>is a virgin
>isn't a christ freak

You can't have al three of them anon, pick only one. unless you're a chad thundercock then if you're really lucky you might have the chance of having all three of them, but these standards you have are already fucking impossible anyways.
>>
why again would a loser from r9k deserve a girl like that anyways?
what makes you so special op?
>>
>>38818074
Is this real?
>minimal social media
>KHV
>jury's still out
>traps are gay
>I dont go to either

Do i get any cookies or cupcakes?

pls :3
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.