[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

left or right? Also, does anyone have the rest of the album

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 117.jpg (121KB, 800x649px) Image search: [Google]
117.jpg
121KB, 800x649px
left or right?

Also, does anyone have the rest of the album in english
>>
>>38817083
The girl on the left is too close to being a thot and i dont trust her loyalty, the girl on the right is actually innocent and would generally be better romantically and sexually
>>
right one is super cute and pure and the one on the left is just a thot
>>
Girl on the right would be fun to tease and is actually more genuine and is trying her best.
>>
>>38817083
Not enough information provided to decide between the two
>>
cuck the right with the left
>>
>>38817083

Well no matter what I would go with the 'Not innocent looking innocent girl' because what is most important is how you are not how people think you are. But with that said are we working with the assumption that neither of them can really change and they are just stuck as described or are they more or less as malleable as your average normie? If the former then there isn't anything really about her that is a deal breaker but if the latter I'm sure in a relationship given enough time I could convince her to wear a longer skirt and switch back to glasses, beyond that nothing else bothers me at all about her.
>>
>>38817083
me on the right! I wanna be cool!!!
>>
Only cucks choose the left.
>>
File: 1498499113773.jpg (43KB, 306x323px) Image search: [Google]
1498499113773.jpg
43KB, 306x323px
>>38817083
>Short brown hair
name better compilation
Unnnnggh
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.