[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to take a girl in and provide for her. In return, I e

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: socanime.gif (33KB, 358x200px) Image search: [Google]
socanime.gif
33KB, 358x200px
I want to take a girl in and provide for her. In return, I expect companionship (cuddling, talking, etc) among other things.

I have my own place and not interested in a serious long term relationship in the normal sense.. but I'm human and still want someone to talk to sometimes and cuddle, among other things. We can talk about things like societal issues and gender roles in the future (I know), but I'm also a man.. and as a man, I feel good providing for a girl.

>Location?
Southern California.

>Age, sex (real)?
26, male, straight. White.

>Whatchoo lookin' for?
I'm looking for a cute young girl who wants to live with me and be taken care of. You can be into whatever you want and everything you want will be provided for you. In return, you give me companionship and just keep your space clean... We can talk more about expectations later. :)

>Your ideal match be like....?
Someone open minded and nice. I prefer petite, any ethnicity. Can't be judgmental and preferably straight forward about problems instead of passive aggressive.

>Money talk: what flexibility do you have in this area?
You will have your own room for yourself and food, as well as whatever you want such as a phone. I have extremely fast internet (100 MBPS download) too.

>Contact info goes here...
[email protected] is my throwaway email. (I know )
>>
>>38815694
Last chick not work out huh?
>>
>>38815792
Nope. Maybe I'll get one. :)
>>
>>38815990
If it makes you feel better, if I had a vagina I'd consider your offer; if it wasn't in California I'd probably do it
>>
i have a vagina but i live in canada and am too mentally ill
>>
>>38815694
>using /r9k/ to meet females.
good luck retard
>>
>>38816098
>Canada
I'm listening
>>
>>38816098
Location isn't an issue. I can fly you out.. what kind of mental issues? :)
>>
>>38815694
What kind of cuddling are we talking about? If you get a boner, I'd probably leave. I'm a 19 yr KHHV and am deathly afraid of sex
>>
>>38816098
plz be in yyc/yvr
>>
>>38816139
I have schizophrenia, its only going to get worse as i get older. Im not living in a mental ward yet so that's good at least.

>>38816271
I am. Are you going to kill me?
>>
>>38816378
>Are you going to kill me?
No, just want someone to talk to; post throwaway if you're looking for a good time
>>
>>38815694
Where do you bury their bodies?
>>
>>38816397
Im scared to have sex because i dont want to anger god. Can we still be friends? Its okay if you dont want to i understand
>>
>>38816457
I've been scared to have sex my whole life. Friends are cool with me
>>
>>38816635
I dont have a throwaway or any form of social media. Give me yours
>>
File: 1496976265294.png (249KB, 555x828px) Image search: [Google]
1496976265294.png
249KB, 555x828px
>>38815694
>Not wanting girl to take care and provide for you instead.
>>
>>38816885
Sure. [email protected]
>>
>>38815694
If this isn't bait... Why do you want this? To date someone? Or to have someone to bang? Not hating on you here but just curious. Not everyday someone wants to do this.
>>
>>38816139
Are you interested at all in talking to a girl online too? you live pretty far away :/ I can't move up there but I want this so bad.
>>
>>38816885
Oh, wait, it's this: [email protected]

sorry, I'm an autist

>>38817067
>>
File: 1489802911621.jpg (150KB, 400x606px) Image search: [Google]
1489802911621.jpg
150KB, 400x606px
bumping for op. are there any asian guys willing to do anything like this? like talk to a girl for comfort and stuff? love asian men and would love to be taken care of or talk to someone and stuff.
>>
File: 1494460185001.jpg (8KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494460185001.jpg
8KB, 208x250px
>you will never have a gf to treat like a kitty
why live
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.