[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a study published by the Royal Society scientific journal in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Elliot.jpg (26KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot.jpg
26KB, 534x401px
a study published by the Royal Society scientific journal in 2012 said that polygamous societies were more prone to war, rape and theft.
The cause was not an abundance of uneducated children but a surplus of poor, young men with no prospects of marriage.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-39038459
>>
fags

orygenelee
>>
>>38815602
I's only a matter of time before the beta uprising will happen, now if we just organize....
>>
So what's the problem? Only a few countries allow polygamy.
>>
>>38817651
>So what's the problem? Only a few countries allow polygamy.
yet it's common practice in the sick western world
>>
>>38817786
Last time I checked, polygamy is illegal and would definitely get you arrested in the western world.
>>
>>38817651
We have pseudo-polygamy, where Chad can have soft harems of young women that give sex for free.

Sex from a woman used to obtainable only through marriage. Now even educated males can't get a wife.
>>
>>38817803
>>38817624
Not him but stop pretending you dunno what they mean.

This entire gods damned board is about how 90% of chicks fuck the top 20% of males. Marriage has little to do with it. More and more people are being raised by single moms who fucked chad and then go looking for a beta provider or just live off government money. We made it easy as shit for them to have no man till they want chadcock and thats how they exist now.
>>
>>38817810
>for free
not always, my man
>>
>>38817810
People have less sexual partners now than before. In today's society people are less promiscuous than ever. But you know that of course and are baiting.
>>
>>38817825
Not a single thing you said is true. Prove that 90% of girls fuck 20% of males. Hint: you can't because it's only a meme.
>>
>>38817853
Well at least I know why you're here

because you obviously havent set a foot outside in years
>>
>>38815602
Delete this! That's not a progressive study at all. Dr. Goldstein would explain you how young people (and especially women) need to experiment and explore their sexuality.

>>38817803
Don't be autistic.
>>
>>38817651
Women may be less promiscuous, but they're still having sex with a small minority of males.
>>
>>38817843
>In today's society people are less promiscuous than ever
aahahaha goys will never know ahaha
>>
>>38817843
> In today's society people are less promiscuous than ever. But you know that of course and are baiting.

funny how you are the first guy to bring up baiting
>>
>>38817885
You know it's a meme. Admit it.
>>
>>38817892
Proofs? You have none. And won't find any. It's a fact that over 99% of males end up having sex.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.