[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw repeatedly watching all the same movies, TV shows, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1489118165467.jpg (101KB, 668x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1489118165467.jpg
101KB, 668x1370px
>tfw repeatedly watching all the same movies, TV shows, and play all the same video games over and over because you want to escape back to a time in your life when you were happier and watching anything new just reminds you that it's gone and how depressed you are

Anyone know this feel?
>>
>>38814641
I've been trying to trick myself into liking Minecraft again for the last 4 years
>>
>>38814641
Yes, I know this feel VERY WELL. I wish time would have froze in 2010, that was the last really good year for me.
>>
>>38814641
I do this for the past few years
It didn't really help, most of the times it did.
rewatching old reruns didn't really help.
Don't give up any of you.
>>
>>38814874
Same for me.....cheers fellow robot
>>
>>38814641
I do this a lot of the time. I was actually happy back then so thinking back on those memories makes me happy.
>>
I didnt know other people were like me in this way
>>
>>38815208
It's so unhealthy to do but at least it gives me some peace of mind that I did things I enjoyed even if it was just for a short period of time
>>
>>38814641

The only music I listen to is from high school and college, and I'm over 40.
>>
>>38815208
When I think about the happy times it just makes me more angry, and I didn't even have many happy times.
>>
File: night wojak.png (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
night wojak.png
28KB, 400x400px
>>38815501
>mfw I realize I've had no memorable moments of joy since I finished highschool 5 years ago
>>
Oh fuck yes, back in 2012 I when I was 17, dressed and behaved like a shy emofag, looked like a cute skinny boy like one of those k pop band guys but slightly darker skin, still was in touch with my friends of my old hs and had friends in the new one I switched to that year that got me into smoking weed,I still remember the first time I got high for real in my room, good times; had like 6 girls crushing on me at the same time from a butterface with a 9/10 body, a chubby latina with the biggest ass and tits I have yet to see again on a 16 girl to an 7/10 smart normie chick, but I actually didnt pull a move on any of them because I was a beta fag. Also that year I "discovered" panty and stocking with garterbelt, and watched it mostly only on special ocassions (getting high),I consider it my favourite tv show and anime mainly due to the nostalgia factor (and that sweet sweet ost)

On a side note I dream about this 3 things in this order most of the nights since 2014 when my life went to shit
1)Being a teen again/being in highschool again with my friends
2)Getting intimate/falling in love with a girl fictional or real, 2d or 3d
3)Season 2 of panty and stocking with garterbelt, i make up episodes on my dreams as weird as it sounds, I also dreamt once about being in an awesome futuristic asian mall and buying all kind of paswg merch and shit.

Nowadays I look tired and old thanks to my bad sleeping habits,im in a bad relationship with most of my family and making my aunt lose half of her salary on a shop she opened for me that doesnt sell shit (mostly thanks to me opening late) and also still weights 50kgs,I look like a tired cokehead tranny with a long neck instead of the cute emo boy I was 5 years ago, theres always someone looking or making fun of me when im out, makes me feel like shit. If it wasnt for my nan that loves me as I am I would have already blowed my brains off. Also hoping gainax/trigger studio get their fucking shit together and make paswg season 2 again
>>
>>38815656
Forgot to attach the image

If there's a merciful superior being it will let me wake up for just one day back in 2012, gangnam style and all I dont care I just want to be back in 2012 again...
>>
>>38815630
I'm trying to hold on to what little I have, my memory is fading and I'm not even 20 yet, I can't remember any of the things I used to like or do, so I'm hammering myself in the head with the things I do remember so that I never forget.
My time is spent just existing, preoccupying myself with things I don't really enjoy, nor do I relly hate.
>>
>>38815656
>>38815704
Wow thats one long rant senpai, but keep it up, they made an official panty and stocking cafe earlier this year, trigger studio said they are interested in doing a second season too iirc so dont pull your trigger yet!
>>
I even feel nostalgic for 5th grade, which I know for a fact was a miserable year. Don't know why our brains are wired this way.
>>
File: 1391977325216.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1391977325216.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
WoW private servers fuck my shit right up man, whenever a fresh populated one gets released I forgo all responsibilities to play it 24/7 until I eventually burn out after realizing that it will never be the same.
>>
File: 1490777420431.jpg (32KB, 605x146px) Image search: [Google]
1490777420431.jpg
32KB, 605x146px
>>38814641
>try relive some of my old memories
>feel like shit that I will never feel this way again
I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
Yes I wish I was back when I was happier.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.