[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad, Tyrone, and a Robot all go to prison. Who lasts the longest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Prison-based-gerrymandering.jpg (70KB, 740x278px) Image search: [Google]
Prison-based-gerrymandering.jpg
70KB, 740x278px
Chad, Tyrone, and a Robot all go to prison. Who lasts the longest before getting raped? In this scenario the robot is average looking, Tyrone looks like well, Tyrone, and Chad looks like a ripped low bodyfat prettyboy with full pouty lips and big eyes.
>>
>>38814625
I'm fucking Chad.
>>
pretty guys get raped first, chad's ass and mouth are fucked, tyrone can prolly fight a few guys off before he gets raped, the robot will get raped in the shower after saying some awkward shit to someone
>>
>>38814625
you underestimate the power of robot.
I will simply suck all the dudes off before they have a chance to rape me. I will make sure they pop in my mouth and I will swallow it all. if they're still hard I'd suck it again. Can't rape me if you've already blown your hot prison load in my mouth.
>>
>>38814625
Robot gets raped first because he's likely a small white twink and small white twinks are the first to get banged since they're the most feminine.

Chad is unlikely to get raped but if he DOES get raped, he'll most likely be second because he's white and black/Hispanic prisoners have a fetish for white men, they find them to be feminine.

Tyrone will be last most likely. Black men are seen as more masculine and he'll be protected by whatever black gang he joins. The only way he'll get raped is if he's a teenager and his gang leader takes advantage of his fear and naivety.
>>
>>38814681
nah, guys who don't keep to themselves + disrespect veteran inmates are always the first to get hurt. rape isn't doled out to newbies for no reason, it's mostly a gang thing carried out to police their own. no need to when there's already gays taking hormones available

the exception is pedophiles and sex criminals, if tyrone or chad diddled a kid and word gets out, they're not just going to get raped they're going to get shanked

i don't know much else more about prisons but i doubt anyone else here does
>>
File: 2LQDbF4.gif (985KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
2LQDbF4.gif
985KB, 500x273px
id survive because
IM THE WILD CARD BITCHES
>>
>>38814979
you took the candy I left in your cell wildbitch, you owe me your ass now. you have to wash my bc and my asshole in the shower. unless you have 100 dollars on your books to pay me for it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.