[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet tindergrill >agree to have dinner at restaurant after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pepeconfuse.png (22KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
pepeconfuse.png
22KB, 612x491px
>meet tindergrill
>agree to have dinner at restaurant after her work
>i specifically ask her if she wants a restaurant near her place or mine and she says mine
>2 days later we meet outside the restaurant
>she had a late lunch at work today so she wasnt hungery but she still showed up and said she'll watch me eat
>i order something small and quick and the conversation turns to movies and i ask if she wants to go back to my place and watch netflix
>she says yes and i finish my food and we head back
>we arrive at my place
>she sits on one of the two chairs by the computer
>i launch netflix and ask if she wants to move it to the bed
>she shuts me down immediately and says just to be clear shes not here for sex, or netflix and chill, and stuff like that
>nothing happened the rest of the evening, we watched the thing then she went home

did i have the wrong impression the entire time? im pretty confused to what happened.
>>
Girls will be girls op. Just go to the trap already. They're low maintenance and will always serve their boipucci 4 u.

Source: my ass
>>
You fell for her shit test, most girls will say "I'm not here for sex" to maintain the innocent facade. If she agreed to go back to your place she was 100% open to the possibility of sex, it's just she wanted to put up some resistance and have you dominate her (girls get off on that)

Should have just said we'll cuddle then after 5 minutes kiss her and escalate from there, if she pushes you away, stop and try again 5 minutes later eventually she will give in
>>
>>38814760
i thought of this, and i have heard of this and was fully expecting this.

but i always assumed it would be like a "i dont want to fuck teehee", i never thought it would be stated so adamantly and factual. like if i was a grill who actually didnt want to fuck and not give the wrong impression, i would have said it as clearly and matter of factly as she did. im hoping you're right though and i just missed the shit test, because at least i know where it went wrong and it makes a bit more sense
>>
>>38814828
Yeah I know some girls can cut with their words but you gotta learn to ignore it, it's their actions that are more important. Unless a girl is incredibly naive she KNOWS that if she agrees to go back to a man's home after a date he will probably try to have sex with, her saying "I'm not here for sex" confirms it. If she knew your intentions from the start why would she agree to come? It's because she was interested in sex too.

Don't let them try to guilt trip , girls know what they're getting into, it's your house so do what you want. If they say stop or push you away, stop, and if they're really uncomfortable the door is there, they can walk away.
>>
don't you have to specify what you're looking for? I had a roastie tell me guys need to do that
>>
>>38814984
always give a vague answer "friends... for now"
>>
>>38815012

that didn't cut it for me. My tinder is ruined because the app thinks I'm in three different states at the same time so no more matches for me

has anyone else traveled and had their location ruined?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.