[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be pizza delivery man >deliver pizza to some stacy >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: faking it.jpg (34KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
faking it.jpg
34KB, 601x508px
>be pizza delivery man
>deliver pizza to some stacy
>she starts cracking up when I get there
>ask her what's so funny
>she says she told them to "send their ugliest delivery boy"
>I smirk and hand her the pizza
>keep thinking about it on the way back to the shop
>ask my coworker who takes the phonecalls
>"haha no, anon, she's just messing with you"
Who do I believe? Would they really do something like that?
>>
>>38814536

yes because pizza delivery boys who ask for tips are the worse and you deserve it faggot
>>
Im a delivery guy also anon, but stacies usually smile and are pleasant to me
>>
>>38814892

They smile because they got their food, not because they got to see some pizza faced nerd
>>
>>38814536
the girl you described is probably a psychopath.
She saw u were insecure, and decided to fuck with you.
>>
>>38814945
fuck you uggo
>>
>>38814536
>>38814958
you know where she lives. you have the power. smear dogshit all over her front door and car
>>
>>38814536
you should have asked for a tip for summoning you there
>>
File: images (20).jpg (9KB, 333x243px) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
9KB, 333x243px
>>38814536
Stop being a sad cunt and get over yourself you fat filthy American
>>
>>38814536
rent a white, windowless van, then abduct her and waterboard her.

I was waterboarded in my jewish friend's garage, and it was not pretty.

Fuck that stacy, anon. Literally if you want, but wear a condom.
>>
>>38814536
should've said "well the ugliest one was busy so you got the one with the biggest dick instead"
>>
>>38814536
Man that's rough.
Don't let them get to you anon.
>>
>>38814536
They are pretty stupid, messing with the guy who delivers their food.
>>
She's just a cunt being a cunt. Don't let her get to you, that's be giving her what she wants.
>>
>>38816215
That's a good one. Not OP but that's probably something id think of when I'm laying in bed before sleep
>>
File: Comfy_Pepe.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_Pepe.png
167KB, 636x426px
I'm so fucking glad I'm a NEET right now.
Woman and normalfags are horrible creatures and I'm glad I won't have to interact with them.
>>
>>38815554
Why did your friend waterboard you?
>>
>>38814536
You idiot, he saying they are just idiots having fun. They probably didnt take them serious and just sent you because you where available. Stop letting petty things like what teens do get to you. You won't live very long
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.