[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you fat? I dont get how you could eat fast food so much,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: AnimePencilGirl 2.jpg (99KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
AnimePencilGirl 2.jpg
99KB, 853x960px
Why are you fat?
I dont get how you could eat fast food so much, it feels fucking gross.
>>
>>38812573
Unless you ave the diet of a rabbit, you can eat too much of anything to become fat.
>>
>>38812573
I'm fat because I'm depressed and I don't get enough sleep. Both of those things fuck up your hormone levels and make you gain weight. I eat right, mostly meat and veggies home prepared, only 2 meals a day, but it just doesn't matter, until I get happy I'll never drop these 30 pounds I gained over the last 2 years. Oh well. At least I'm not like some huge 300 pound dude.
>>
I'm not fat, but I eat a lot of fast food. It only slightly upsets my stomach, but after taking prevacid for a week, I'll be fine.
>>
>>38812573
a lot of people eat as a coping mechanism, like drugs but not as serious.
i've taken the opposite route and starve myself to embrace the self-loathing
>>
No exercise

I used to work out every day and make gains but since I dropped out of school I don't have anywhere to work out
>>
>>38812573
I'm not even fat, but I thought the same exact thing about fast food.
That is, until I got a job.
>>
>>38812573
Having been fat and lost the weight gave me perspective, women didn't like me cause I was fat, my personality didn't change, I didn't get any smarter and I didn't get any funnier, the women who are interested me now are just shallow and I'm pretty sure a girl who claims they love me for who I am would just leave me if I got fat again, I don't want that kind of relationship.
>>
>>38812573
Stop posting that fucking picture, dammit. It's weird.
>>
>>38812750
I love this picture. Fuck you.
>>
>>38812573
many meds. Now that i'm taking less of them I lost 10kilos this year without even trying, but I still have to lose 20 more to be at an acceptable weight.
>>
>>38812778
i wish it had a higher res
>>
>>38812702
What made you eat fast food getting a job?
>>
>>38812573
People around you judging your (good) eating habits feels gross too.

>Oh I just ignore them
And you can ignore the gross feeling from fast food too.
>>
>>38812795
probably low energy and convenience
>>
>>38812816
Do you ever get tired of it?
>>
>>38812573
>It feels fucking gross
Tastes great though, Anon.
>>
>>38812884
How much do you usually have of fast food?
>>
I don't care about myself and I hope I die of heart disease soon.
>>
I spent a lot of time doing absolutely nothing with my life but getting stoned and playing video games
>>
I'm not fat from fast food. I haven't eaten fast food in years. I got fat off of mummys homemade tendies.
>>
>225 lbs two~three years ago
>180 lbs right now
PROGRESS
>>
I'm fat from childhood obesity. I've been working out, lost 125lbs, no longer obese but still fat.
>>
File: Gwen1alt1_1.jpg (126KB, 1540x1444px) Image search: [Google]
Gwen1alt1_1.jpg
126KB, 1540x1444px
What's everyones go-to fast food place? Mine is Whataburger.
>>
>eat fastfood for over 4yrs
>don't gain a pound
What am I doing wrong.
>>
>>38812573
My parents never gave two fucks and just feed me a bunch of high calories meals.i was young and only realized the importance of being healthy and skinny until i was 13.At that point i was already deep in depression and hated my life 24/7 so i had 0 motivation to change.
>>
I sit too much I guess
>>
Because I hate fat people, and deep down I enjoy hating myself. Started feeding myself at age 6. Fed myself garbage, never learned healthy eating habits. Being fat has caused severe depression and ptsd from bullies. Oh and also never receiving female attention.

Down 80lbs this year.
>>
Im always depressed and in anxiety so theirs one.

Im stressed and never sleep,

I really lost interest in romance through my first and last relationship and just hears girls at work talk about how they use/abuse/view guys

And i dont exercise due to being too nervous to go outside

I really have never cared, and probably never will.

I really dont know were my life is heading
>>
I don't exercise

I don't go outside
>>
I dropped out uni, my dad died and then my roastie gf dumped me the day after the funeral to "move on with her life" (she felt like my value had dropped too much, had a new boyfriend the next week)

This caused me to have a mental breakdown, I became a recluse and got fat. Only just recovered and am not losing weight, feeling healthy again.
>>
>>38812573
>fast food
I don't know why you think all fat people are fat because of fat food.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.