[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you look like a serial killer It's not enough to just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: rodger.jpg (62KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
rodger.jpg
62KB, 1200x630px
>you look like a serial killer
It's not enough to just be ugly.
Hearing people say shit like this is icing on the cake, isn't it?
>>
Ever since middle school
>THIS KID LOOKS LIKE HE'S GONNA BRING A GUN TO SCHOOL HAHA
And I've never stopped hearing it.
>>
People tell me that i look like a pedo and a rapist, hell, women don't even want to talk to me
>>
Not ugly, but all my friends say that to me, and women are scared of me. At least I don't get bullied.
>>
>>38811967
Same, i've even got suspended for it.
>>
>told I have serial killer eyes 3 years ago
>used to be insecure about it
>now too jaded to care
>people on the internet say I have beautiful eyes because it's the only feature they can see
>>
>>38811998
How did that happen?
Unless you were wearing a trench coat and camo I wouldn't think there'd be any concern.
>>
>>38811983
Same, I've even had family be scared/intimidated of me. I don't even know why, I'm not muscular and I'm not even a serious person either.
>>
>>38811900
The thing that infuriates me about this is that it's betting on hurting somebody who ISN'T a serial killer. If they legitimately thought you were a serial killer, would they be provoking you? Of course not. That is suicidally reckless. So they are banking on you just being some lonely, ugly bastard that they can shit on for laughs.
>>
File: CAMOHAT.jpg (46KB, 522x383px) Image search: [Google]
CAMOHAT.jpg
46KB, 522x383px
>>38812160
They lied so much that the principal believed it, also i had a hat pic related that they thought i was going to do it.
>>
>>38811900
Family always tells my mom stuff about me. She even thinks those things about me. In highschool and now community college I constantly hear things. One day I might just prove them right.
>>
>>38812163
Also, before i shaved my face i looked like a pedo that much that cops almost stopped me.
>>
>>38812204
I used to see redneck kids wear hats like that at my school all the time, though. That's pretty weird that people were conspiring against you that hard. It makes me wonder how far people will go just to oust someone that they don't get the right kind of "vibe" bullshit from.
Speaking of which, another thing I fucking hate
>You give off a bad vibe
^ How do they not realize that this kind of shit makes it worse?
>>
>>38812268
Im not a redneck but still i just wore i hat with a Russian forest camo that i bought from Russia and they just were like "hes a school shooter, hes white". Also they all were black.
>>
>>38812331
Regardless, I'm curious, did you just accept the suspension and then come back to school when it was over and never do anything about it? Or did you try to make a case against this? It seems like something that would really fuck up your life, like your chances to get into college or get a job.
>>
>>38812404
I did nothing and it fucked me up pretty badly because now in high school nobody talks to me and everyone is very nice, and i cant get any friends because of that.
>>
when folks act like that all you can do is pity them and go on about your business.
>>
>>38812613
>Just ignore them
That was shitty advice when my parents said it and it's still shitty.
>>
>>38811900
>guess you have to be nice to me then haha
>>
>>38812627
No, I ended up fine after that advice. You're either ugly or have no emotional or mental fortitude. If you are ugly, that's different. But I for one knew I was handsome and mature enough to shrug off such comments
>anon you like a school shooter
>anon you look scary all the time
And those comments didn't stop but I'm fine.
>>
>>38812627
that's the advice of boomers who never been bullied fucking scum don't know how it feels
>>
File: man-crying1.jpg (68KB, 433x488px) Image search: [Google]
man-crying1.jpg
68KB, 433x488px
>in asian country
>obese nigra appears
>walk past her minding my own business
>"seeerial killeerrr"
>mfw darkness returned
>>
>be me autism in high school
>my bully slaps me for the hundredth time while walking behind me
>finally snap, stand up and punch him in the face, his nose starts bleeding
>rest of class looks at me in fear
>hear girl say "he's so aggressive, he scares me*

Bad times
>>
File: ccb11e8bc7b97f4b797c7d53aeac1.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ccb11e8bc7b97f4b797c7d53aeac1.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>38811900
>the day you finally say that to a real serial killer will be your last. I'd watch your tongue.

That's what I tell them when they say shit like that to me.
>>
>>38811900
Become what you were born to be.
>>
I got labeled SSF in college by everyone I know which stands for School shooter face. There is no saving me
>>
>>38812202
what if you get this but, you actually look really good?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.