[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does a gun to the temple even kill? is it instant like dylan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 480x270px
how does a gun to the temple even kill? is it instant like dylan kelbolds was? or in movies?

im not even suicidal just thought you fuckers would know

would pic related be instant death?
>>
>>38811876
Pic related probably wouldn't even kill him, just blow out the back of his throat. He might go into shock and die within an hour but it would be extremely painful.
>>
>>38812009
nah that's the right angle
>>
>>38812009
pic related is the only reliable way to kill oneself, butt to the nape of the skull where the brain-stem is, rupturing the brain-stem means instant unconsciousness and near instant clinical death
>>
>>38811876
That man is my spirit animal first of all and it would honestly depend the direction he'd place the barrel whilst it was in his mouth. More towards the brain = death and lower = more chance of pain.
>>
>>38812235
what about rifle to forehead?
>>
>>38812249
Are you D-O-M? You'd drop faster than any of /pol/'s "muh white race" fags face to face with real minorities.
>>
>>38812295
how dpes that "kill" though if that phineas gauge guy had a rod go through his head and live? would 2 shotgun slugs to the fore make you dead or would you just bleed out?
>>
>>38812328
The rod that hit him didnt hit anything vital to basic functioning but a bullet would shatter your skull sending fragments of bone plus bits of flak all through your head. Its like how hollow points are more lethal than regular.
>>
>>38812328
Shotguns are a different story because they shoot pellets and slugs I don't know how fast they leave the barrel. You'd have to take in consideration for the projectile to reach maximum velocity. I've heard of people being shot point blank with birdshot and 22lr and living and even the same for 9mm. Anything larger than that has a 99.99999 chance of killing you no doubt. For slugs, your brain would most likely be fucking mush and you'd be d-e-d on sight.

also this
>>38812424
>>
>>38812328
Not that anon.

Phineas Gage has a rod go just through part of his orbitofrontal cortex at an oblique angle. Not the same as a forehead or temple shot.
>>
>>38812009
sometimes they live and are conscious
>>
>>38812424
Not him but even one slug to the fore head I think would cause someone to drop instantly dead from the force am I right?
>>
>>38812462
To put it plainly yes.
>>
File: 1232112445.jpg (66KB, 620x345px) Image search: [Google]
1232112445.jpg
66KB, 620x345px
>>38811876
No, plenty of the people survive getting shot in the head.
In fact, unless you hit a vital part of the brain, a single small caliber has a good chance of not killing you.
Yet another reason why The Walking Dead is fucking retarded.
>>
80 on my wrist 100 on my wrist
>>
>>38812537
point blank with a 12 gauge slug to the forehead though? i doubt youd even know what hit you
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (4KB, 200x100px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
4KB, 200x100px
>>38812009
> he might go into shock and die within an hour but it would be extremely painful

He's a big man
>>
>>38812589
>forehead
Your skull could act like a trauma plate and maybe deflect some buckshot. If you stuck the barrel in your mouth and aimed "up," you could blow out your brainstem and that would be instant. You wouldn't feel anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 1155x1155px
>>38812653
<deflect
>>
Just buy a grenade and stick it in your mouth.
>>
>>38812727
>slugs
Ok that's different. I thought you were talking buckshot.
>>
>>38811876
Dont aim at your temples,
whatll happen is you'll blow out your eyes balls
and youll regret it because youll be looking for a face transplant
so make sure you aim at your cerebellum thatll get you down and out
>>
>>38812882
i dont wanna do that lolni was just asking how people even die from it
>>
>>38811876

That's Lil Pump. And Smokepurpp in the background.

But the most effective way would be a 12 gauge shotgun in your mouth at a 45* upward angle. In the OP picture, the gun isn't cocked high enough.

Basically you want to Kurt Cobain yourself.
>>
>>38812635
> he might go into shock and die within an hour but it would be extremely painful
>
>He's a big man
for you
>>
>>38812929
faggot nigga why would you write that first line do you think you are on Reddit? Or tumblr?
>>
>>38812898
Sure man,sure,well you came to the expert
personally id just go and build a suicide helmet
but i have too many people that rely on me so theres that
>>
>>38813039
lol expert

not op but what does make headshots not as lethal as shown in movies? i always thought that a slug anywhere to the head specifically back or forehead would mean immediate death
>>
>>38813019

just to trigger you. looks like it worked.
>>
>>38813159
People have survived 9mm and 45acp and hollowpoint bullets to the head depending on what gun you use and if its subsonic or not.
think about it.if you got guillotined you still have those 3seconds of agonizing pain
>>
Why is it that every mass shooter that kill themselves with a shot to the head instantly dies then?
>>
>>38811876
9 times out of 10, when someone dies from a self-inflicted headshot, they choke/drown in their own blood while their entire body is paralyzed.

It's usually never instantaneous.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.