[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to Schlotzskys >"How can we make your day a lot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: nightcrawler.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
nightcrawler.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>Go to Schlotzskys
>"How can we make your day a lot better"
>Roll eyes at their stupid required line
>One Deluxe medium, with no onions pls
>"Deluxe with no onions, correct"
>Yes ma'am
>get home, open wrapped sandwich
>disgusting scent of onions fills my nostrils
>mfw

Even fast food workers disrespect me
>>
>>38811779
I bet you're too much of a pussy to go back and confront them about it.
>>
>>38811805
I would but I drove all the way back home, so I just took the onions off, which isn't a big deal. But now I'll have to take the bag out to the trash when I'm done because the onions stink up the whole place. REEE
>>
Why don't you like onions?
>>
>>38811846
I don't like the texture or the taste, and they STINK horribly.
>>
>>38811864
There is no way you dislike the texture of an onion, it's great. The taste and smell are understandable.
>>
>>38811920
Nah I don't like the texture, they're rubbery and have a gross crunch to them. They're just foul. I love garlic and love the smell of garlic however.
>>
>>38811779
That's why you ALWAYS check the bag. Drive-thru or not.
>>
>>38812051
I go there every so often and they usually get it right so I thought I could trust those faggots, reee, but the woman who took my order was some new bitch, she probably fucked it up dum whore
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.