[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf as all cunts go for Chad and not nice guy's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1500221690165.png (8KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
1500221690165.png
8KB, 604x608px
>tfw no gf as all cunts go for Chad and not nice guy's
>tfw no gf as cunts don't understand anime
>tfw no gf as cunts don't understand personality or intellect

Why are all cunts (women) the exact same?
>>
>>38810091
Y'all should reply o my thread before something bad happens
>>
Hmmm. I am going to bump this thread.

And up it goes!
>>
>>38810091
Women don't go for you because you're a lazy, dependant fuck. Anime is a waste of time and to find the right personality you just have to put in the barest minimum of effort.
>>
Pitty bump
Bbvvvkcd
>>
>>38810590
No it is because I am not a prefect Chad with a harem of roastie skanks

Women only go for top 20% unless they themselves are bottom twenty in which case they still hate a try to cuck there 6-7/ 10 boyfriends
>>
>>38810636
Listen to me, you dumbfuck. I'm ugly as shit. I'm fat, balding and hairy. My girlfriend is easily an 8 and I didn't even have to try to pull her, and she's a nice person to boot. It's not that hard.
>>
>>38810590
Get the fuck off my board , normanolio
you filthy fucking swine
>>
>>38810750
I'm suicidal and retarded just like the rest of you, just so happens that I'm socially competent.
>>
>>38810790
what are you still doing here , norman?
you do not belong here you shallow piece of shit
OUT
>>
>>38810745
I am laughing so hard yeah must be nice settling down with a cunt whose finished the cock carousal.

I could get a 10/10 single mum if I wanted but I don't as they're degenerate
>>
>>38810877
Are you seriously going to gatekeep being a failure in everything you do?
>>
>>38810590
>to find the right personality you just have to put in the barest minimum of effort.

Tell that to the guys who have been rejected dozens upon dozens of times.
>>
>>38810918
Why are you still here , go back to your people and enjoy your normie life
>>
>>38810908
She's slept with like maybe 5 guys ever, all in long term relationships, whereas I've had hookups and one night stands all over the shop. No real person cares, if you're that controlling of what they've already done then you're probably a virgin anyway.
>>
>>38810954
I've been rejected tens of times, before i got smarter about it.
>>
File: FAS.jpg (54KB, 672x357px) Image search: [Google]
FAS.jpg
54KB, 672x357px
>>38810908
>uh, I could totally get a 10/10 if I wanted to, I just choose not to!
>gets triggered by TV shows and cries about being bullied
>>>/tv/85813601
>>
>>38810969
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU FUCKING KEK HOW DOES IT FEEL.KNOWING SHE HAS LOVED GUYS OTHER THAN YOU... NO, BETTER THAN YOU HAHAHA
YIU ARE SUCH A KEK

In all seriousness though how can you put your pathetic dick into a cunt who has had many before you (multiply 5 by like 3 as cunts are liars)
I would not put my dick in anything that had five prior dicks inside it
>>
>>38811037
Must be sad knowing you'll never lose your virginity then. And I've known her my whole life, 5 including me is the maximum.
>>
>>38811102
I now I could fuck a 10/10 single mother easily I could be a good to win if they weren't so pathetic. You are a cuck lol at you
>>
>>38811262
But you won't. Not because you can't, but because you don't want to. How's the neckbeard coming along?
>>
>>38811031
this is some advanced autism.

origanallo
>>
>>38811322
Like memes aside this guy has Aspergers.
>>
>>38811409
He definitely has some mental illness going on there.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.