[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey femanons why don't you just lie to men and tell them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Mh99VXX.png (452KB, 687x855px) Image search: [Google]
Mh99VXX.png
452KB, 687x855px
Hey femanons why don't you just lie to men and tell them you're a virgin? I tried it on okcupid and the amount of high quality men who want me is unlimited
>>
>>38810018
That's an incredibly cunty thing to do. Rather be honest or just tell them it's none of their business but don't fucking lie.
>>
>>38810018
Seriously? Every time I tell a normalfag I'm a virgin they ghost me immediately. Go figure.
>>
>>38810050
It's the nice thing to do. it has no impact on the relationship and the men are much happier not knowing. It gets rid of their insecurities and makes them love you more instead of being a bitter bitch the whole relationship.
>>
^
you are probably right, but you still deserve to die roastie whore.
>>
>>38810083
Your SO doesn't deserved to be lied to. Again, just be honest or tell them it's not their business. But simply lying to make him feel better is just insulting.

Any guy worth having won't care that much how many people you've been with, or if you chose not to disclose that information. Any guy is going to care you lied.
>>
>>38810018
This is the EP of gynocentric degenerate society of a woman lies about being pure and good she is treated like a hero better than any soldier or scientist

Whereas if a man is a genius and pure honest good virgin he is bullied by everyone in society all you roasties (women are the same)
>>
This is why you should only have sex with children
>>
File: reportoftheweek_t580.jpg (24KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
reportoftheweek_t580.jpg
24KB, 420x300px
>>38810018
Gross, why would you want to be with a grown man who's into inexperienced women? Your type is closeted pedophiles? Girl, find yourself a normal man, not a pervert. And basing any relationship, even just a sexual one on a lie is a terrible idea.
>>
>>38810018
why not just not be a whore and wait -__-
>>
Men don't ask me about that and I don't have to lie about being a virgin because it's true.
>>
>>38810433
Nice try roastie slut

NOT
>>
>>38810420
The Common woman, well I am beside myself. Every woman is that monumentally stupid, Retarded, mentally deranged even. That Thu cannot comprehend the fact if not fucking an 8/10 turbo Chad.
Retards honestly
>>
>>38810018
>>38810083
You're a fucking saint honestly, femanon. I would be completely happy to live in the ignorant bliss of thinking my gf is a virgin.

But how do you explain no hymen/pain?
>>
>>38810083
There is a reason most women won't do this.
It will eat them inside when they realize they are in a meaningful relaitonship and that it's based on a lie.
It's gonna ruin the whole thing for them.
Unless of course they are a sociapath, in which case, her not being a virgin is the least of the guy's problems.
>>
>>38810379
What if you're a virgin woman who's also kinda tall and "thicc" then? Would that make you pedophile repellent?
>>
>>38810467
Most women lose their hymen in the earlier half of their teenage years to things like masturbation, exercise, or just it tearing naturally.

The pain would be a different story though. Could just say she's used her dildo a lot.
>>
>>38810433
Quick question:
if a guy complimented you by saying "you have a heathy and fertile womb", while caressing you tummy, would that freak you out???
>>
>>38810433
I Fucking HATE you. You are an evil wannabe slut who has DECIDED to not have sex as you cannot bare the thought of being with a none 8/10 Chad.

What Hitler did was peanuts to what your kind do to me
>>
>>38810379
Either you're a cuck or a roastie, either way GTFO
>>
>>38810550
>What Hitler did was peanuts to what your kind do to me
What happened?
>>
>>38810018
Lying isn't the best way to start a relationship.

>>38810549
Not the anon you're asking, but I have an impregnantion fetish, so I think it's a good mixture of sweet and hot.
>>
>>38810644
Holes don't fuck mic guys like me but decide
Oh I'll fuck this drug user
Oh I'll fuck this abusive guy who'll hit me
Oh I'll fuck this football player who won't love me
Oh I'll fuck this dumb musclehead who might hit me
Oh I'll not fuck any smart nice guy's but I'll just go get pissed off when they don't want to raise my kids when I'm ready to "settle down" and look at my used up dirty cunt.
>>
>>38810747
Nice not mic my fingers are too big for this keyboard
>>
>>38810747
Are you the last guy???
>>
File: 1500362230623.png (279KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500362230623.png
279KB, 500x500px
>>38810018
>picku reelated
>>
>>38810708
>Not the anon you're asking, but I have an impregnantion fetish, so I think it's a good mixture of sweet and hot.
I like you femanon, i like you alot.
>>
>>38810018
>high quality men
>unlimited
>okcupid
this is how i know youre fibbing on the internet op
>tfw so obvious i was virgin back in the day that it didnt need to be stated in my profile.
most guys think you'll be a clingy mess and avoid for dating unless youre just so overwhelmingly attractive they can overlook it. it def got more pronounced the older i got.
>>
>>38810018
You're the kind of psycho that would poke holes in condoms.
>>
>>38810747
>Oh I'll fuck this drug user
Well I'm a drug user myself and I'd rather take acid and sit in front of the river with my bf than cuddle and play vidya/watch anime all day. Most "nice guys" think sitting in front of a screen together is the ideal relationship but it's not for me.
>>
>>38811137
DEGENERATE whore you deserve the rope.
I hate you, wasting your life with chemicals of degeneracy you disgust me filthy bitch. SCUM CHAD FUCKER you will never amount to anything
>>
>>38810018
i AM a virgin though.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.