[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I teach a class with one really sexy girl in it who is constantly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ts14.jpg (83KB, 659x929px) Image search: [Google]
ts14.jpg
83KB, 659x929px
I teach a class with one really sexy girl in it who is constantly flirting with everyone including me. How do I control myself and not end up on the list?
>>
>>38809578
You are already on a list anon, don't act on it, you will just end up making things worst
>>
>>38809607
I don't plan on doing anything, I'm just scared I'm going to do something stupid that'll cost me my job and maybe time in prison.
>>
>>38809700
Just replace her name with a jail sentance for a pedo in your head "man 15-life sure is sexy" that way you'll become unaroused because you associate her name with jail time.
>>
>>38809754
I've tried something like that but after 2 years of teaching her it hurts me to think I'll never be with her. Luckily she's only got one year left of school.
>>
>>38809832
Just wait until she's graduated and then unleash 3 years worth of semen into her tight cunny.
>>
>>38809955
I'd love to but how would I go about getting her contact details without looking like a pedo?
>>
>>38809978
You're the teacher; how do you NOT have the information to at least "run into" her readily available?
>>
>>38809578
Ask her if she wants some help with her homework after school.
>>
>>38809978
You tell her it was a pleasure teaching her and ask her to update you on her college life via email as you're invested in your students and like to hear about what happens with the bright ones.
>>
File: hisv_r.jpg (96KB, 400x489px) Image search: [Google]
hisv_r.jpg
96KB, 400x489px
>>38810715
Make sure you wink at her when you say "bright".
>>
>>38810586
The only information I have is contact info for her parents her home address etc.
>>38810715
Hmm not the worst idea, not sure how they would react to me wanting to meet them outside of a educational setting though.
>>
>>38810922
If she's interested she will meet you if she isn't she wont and you never had a chance. A lot of girls just flirt because it gets them attention which makes them feel good. My gym teacher in high school ended up marries one of his students after they graduated, I was classmates with their son so it happens.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.