[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a correlation between IQ and creativity? My IQ is 135,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1500598084468.png (580KB, 990x682px) Image search: [Google]
1500598084468.png
580KB, 990x682px
Is there a correlation between IQ and creativity? My IQ is 135, yet I can't program, can't draw, can't make music, don't play an instrument, can't write, can't paint. Why am I not a genius when my IQ is higher than 95% the average white human?
>>
>>38809555
>programming
>creativity
lol
>>
>>38809555
There's no correlation. Half of the musicians in Hollywood are fucktards but have a ton of creativity.
>>
File: 1499383743795.jpg (953KB, 5000x3248px) Image search: [Google]
1499383743795.jpg
953KB, 5000x3248px
>>38809641
Oh God, why couldn't I be creative instead of smart
>>
>>38809555
>Takes IQ tests
>>
>>38809555
IQ is a made up number that is basically meaningless. All it measures is your ability to recognize patterns. It has no direct correlation with intelligence of any kind.
>>
>>38809786
This.
Seriously, IQ is a meme.
>>
>>38809641
wrong. you're confusing experience with creativity. any nigger monkey can throw down a beat or slam their dick against a piano until they get another boring "inspirational" track if they've been at it long enough.
>>
>>38809786
>ability to recognize patterns
Which is the definition of intelligence
>>
>>38809915
not the complete definition.
>>
>>38809555
Yes, that's why black people dominate the entertainment industry.
>>
>>38809555
I think there was a study once that determined that higher IQ was linked to infertility so you're fucked two ways, OP.
>>
>>38809786
>>38809844
ACKchually there are a bunch of different things that are all highly correlated together (what this means is that if you're good at one of them, you're almost certainly just as good at the others). this is what IQ measures. it's not just pattern recognition, it's also memory, reaction time, how fast you are able to learn new things, and maybe a few others too. it has serious implications for how your life will turn out. low IQ people (around 80 or so) are much more likely to engage in crime, drop out of school, perform poorly in their job, etc. IQ is one of those most studied and verified "memes" in the field of psychology. if there's ONE thing that you should accept from psychology it's that IQ is real and it matters. if you think otherwise you are in blatant denial of reality. if having a good memory, pattern recognition, ability to learn, and quick thinking isn't intelligence then just what the fuck do you think is?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.