[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This is boring, uncle anon! Why did you even take me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

>This is boring, uncle anon! Why did you even take me here?
Your response?
>>
>>38809509
because i thought that you might like some ice cream you ungrateful shit
>>
File: FatPiece.jpg (190KB, 440x486px) Image search: [Google]
FatPiece.jpg
190KB, 440x486px
>>38809509
You need the exercise fatty.

If you didn't want to go out you should have said no you roast beef-cunted shit.
>>
>>38809509
I liked you better when you were cute
>>
get this pedo shit out of here
>>
>>38809596
Why does everyone act like Fuuka is so fat? She's not even chubby
>>
>>38809509
can i suggest you: get fucked. you'll let a leering scumbag beer drinking rat raise your nostrils for a close-up smell of fingertip nicotine and animal fat, and force an open dead mouth and lap up ounces of semichem sweat. do you enjoy sex? do you enjoy rape? that's the difference between you and me. i'll open the package. i'll watch the show.
>>
>>38809509
Why are you dressed like a whore?
Why did you put make up to go out with your uncle?
Aren't you a bit concerned about your weight? Is really necessary that gigantic cup of ice cream?
>>
File: 18 404 Girl.jpg (92KB, 428x755px) Image search: [Google]
18 404 Girl.jpg
92KB, 428x755px
>>38809649
What threads have you been on? Where are these people calling Fukka fat?

There was one comic where she did gain weight and take 404 girl to the Gym. I think that's where most of it comes from if it exist.
>>
>>38809509
I figured since you dress like it's 2003 you'd like doing the stereotypical airhead hobbies like getting this mall fro-yo.
>>
>>38809509
Your parents are getting a divorce and wanted you out of the house so they can finalize
>>
>>38809692
In the manga, I mean. They always go on about how she needs to lose some weight
>>
>>38809509
I'm sure she rather watch a video of someone else doing something than try and enjoy it herself. So even if I took her somewhere her dumbass would have more fun doing it vicariously.
>>
>>38809765
Maybe they just can't handle her THICCness.
>>
File: 1446859611812.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1446859611812.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>38809509
>implying I interact with my brother or his family
>implying I'd take my manipulative ADHD niece anywhere
>implying I acknowledge the existance of other people's children at all
>implying I ever interact with roastsubhumans at my own volition
>>
TFW my cousins want me to visit them and see my nieces and nephews cause they think I'm a successful guy living in the big city.
>>
I have 3 nieces, a nephew, a step-nephes, 2 great nieces and a great nephew and I have no interest in taking on the responsibility of looking after any of them for any period of time.
>>
>>38809913
>responsibility
You're not responisble for anything, namefag faggot. If normies want chilluns, they should take care for them on their own.
>>
I would ask her why she's dressed like a slut
>>
>>38809952
I have two kids of my own, and if I let my brother take them out, I would expect him to be responsible for them during that time. Are you retarded?
>>
>>38810016
OUT NOW, NORMIE TRASH
>>
>>38810016
Hello friend! I believe you've made a wrong turn on your fascinating journey through the World Wide Web. You were most likely looking for Facebook, which can be found right over there.
>>
>>38810080
Relax buddy, I'm very much a robot. I've just taken an different path than most.
>>
>>38810149
Hello friend! I believe the URL you had intended to visit is www.blacked.cum. Mistakes happen!
>>
File: shipwrecked.jpg (75KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
shipwrecked.jpg
75KB, 498x750px
Tripfag alert, abandon thread.
>>
>>38810160
what? Literally explain how you can possibly think you're a robot
>>
>>38809509
because your parents are so sick of your shit that they're desperate for a day without you, and I'm the only one in the family they could sucker into putting up with your insufferable mouth for even a day. Now shut up and eat your fucking ice cream so we can both pretend that we belong to a functional family.
>>
Lexee, you talk to me like that again I will crawl over there and I will skull fuck the shit out of you!
>>
>>38810160
>robot
>has children
>>>/f/acebook/
>>
>>38810237
>>38810405
filter trips and move along
>>
>>38810237
I'm a social autist, hate and to a degree intimidated by women, ugly and a highschool drop out. Last grade I passed was 8th, and I had to be kept back to achieve that.
>>
>>38809509

I swear to god I know who this girl is but I cant find a source on it If it is her i last remember she was from Connecticut.
>>
>>38809654
is that why you never became a dancer? with a mix up of the lyrics?
>>
>>38810629

Her name is Lexee Smith and she's a dancer.
>>
>>38810454
yeah yeah yeah, that's another trip to add to the filter
>>
>>38810660

Welp looks like I was wrong. Thanks Anon
>>
>>38809509
SO I COULD FUCK YOUR BLOODY WHORE BRAINS OUT YOU LITTLE SHIT BRING THAT VIRGIN ASS OVER HERE AND LET ME RAPE MY NIECE'S PUSSY!!!!
>>
File: 404F.jpg (32KB, 480x241px) Image search: [Google]
404F.jpg
32KB, 480x241px
>>38809509
>tfw I haven't seen my niece in five years

She's probably dead or something by now. I should have talked to her while I have the chance. Even if she is kinda a bitch.
>>
>>38811263
>VIRGIN
Imblygings, most girls over 12 these days have lost their virginity.
>>
>>38809509
You are so beautiful, i want to have relations with you, i will pay and please don't tell anyone
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.