[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do most normies have terrible taste in music? why is despacito

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1488091909011.jpg (61KB, 702x562px) Image search: [Google]
1488091909011.jpg
61KB, 702x562px
Why do most normies have terrible taste in music? why is despacito the most viewed video on youtube? why the fuck do they actually think justin beiber makes good music now? why the fuck do they think popularity=good? why do they always ask my what music i listen to, then answer and they they have no idea what it is so they ignore my answer? how hard can it be to go out of your way to listen to something outside of the top 40 for once in their life? are they so contempt with being average they don't even think it's worth it? this applies to almost everything, vidya, anime, films, etc..
>>
So what do you listen to?
>>
>>38805808
punk rock, metal
just robot stuff
>>
I don't think most normies think popularity equals quality. I feel like popular songs (and other media) often form the soundtrack (or basis) of shared experiences. No one likes Despacito because they think it's great art, they like it because they can sing and dance to it with friends
>>
>>38805808
>>38805829 this is not me btw
i listen to alot of genres from experimental hip hop to alternative rock, metal, classic etc..., i'm not trying to boast, i'm just trying to understand why they seem to not really expand their horizons on music.
>>
>>38805887
You should give the glass animals a shot. Not because I am sure you'll like them, just because everyone should give the glass animals a shot.
>>
>>38805777
normalfags are happy members of a normalherd
simple pop music is happy and catchy and infuses their joynodes with mirthecules
the normalherd likes to hold up the occasional idols which represent their singleminded dedication to optimistic wellness in the most infectious ways
it's like how robotfags like to listen to metalcore and praise marilyn manson just in negative image
at the end of the day there is no real conscious decisionmaking happening
it's consists entirely of emotional brotherhood flag waving
good people come hither! bad people collect yon!
hopefully a rogue planet collides with earth very soon
>>
My theory is that those numbers on YouTube and music is controlled by YouTube itself. Like the jews are essentially influencing music and videos that incite sex, violence and war. It's more like 100,000 views than 1 million, but there's no way we would be able to prove it.

That's my 2 cents
>>
File: DESPACITO.png (166KB, 952x982px) Image search: [Google]
DESPACITO.png
166KB, 952x982px
>>38805777
>no le gusta Despacito
>>
>>38805922
I listened to their album Zaba, and thought it was decently good. is their new album worth the listen?
>>
>>38805957
>than 1 million
It's almost 3 billion views, though.
>>
some people can't resist the pull of some fgt that sings.
>bet this board would love him if he was a trap
>>
>>38806076
You really think that many people watched it?

>insert "Makes you think" meme here
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.