[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>uncle has terrorized me my entire life >always compared

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: 1495481079274.jpg (91KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495481079274.jpg
91KB, 960x720px
>uncle has terrorized me my entire life
>always compared me to animals
>always made fun of me growing up after coming home from getting bullied
>father just sat out in his room drinking all day
>uncle always telling me im a mistake and i should die
>mother is off doing drugs and fucking other guys
>grandmother encourages me uncles behavior and it gets worse
>uncle is always telling me his aggression are in my head
>always doing shit like taking my clothes out of the dryer to put his in, then yelling at me for taking his back out
>spitting in my drinks
>taking my car without permission and said he tried to ask by lightly knocking on my door while i am sleeping
>everyone always tells me i need to accommodate him even though he's hurt me more than any other person in my life
>mom promises me a childhood i never had with her boyfriend
>fall for it hook line and sinker
>get hooked on drugs because her boyfriend would stuff drugs in my food
>uses my addiction and longing for a father to gaslight me and use me
>he lied about his entire life
>can't trust anyone
>no friends
>can't get close to anyone
>uncle is always bringing it over my head calling my mom's boyfriend mine
>always testing my last bits of hope
>also on the verge of beating his ass but chicken out because the the thought of crushing his skull feels so good
>afraid if I cross that line I'll never come back
>things just keep getting worse and worse
>family blames me for being molested as a kid
>everything is my fault and the way they raised and treated me doesnt matter
>all i can think about anymore is crushing skulls and how good it feels to imagine it
What do I do r9k. I'm fucked for life and all my problems have festered for 23 years. Things are coming to a head and I don't know if I can hold back anymore.
Go to work, just to be inside my mind thinking about all this shit for 8 hours a day. I never get a break from life, and I just want it all to stop.
>>
Well you are a lainposter. Glad you are finally aware that you belong to the bottom of the barrel.
Now kys yourself.
>>
File: 0519171351.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
0519171351.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>38805094
I have a noose ready but I'm too scared. I'm just so unhappy with life and how it feels so unanswered. No one ever gave a fuck about me, not even my family. I have no one, and no one wants me. I'm the black sheep and all everyone does is tell me to lie down and take it. To die.
I'm going to snap one of these days and I'm afraid when that's going to happen.
>>
>>38805075
Leave them. Don't ever talk to them again. Being alone will be it's own brand of problems, but at least you won't be sucking off themy anymore.
>>
>>38805164
But go where? I don't have anyone or anywhere to go to. My side of the family was cut off from all the rest, and now I know why. Even their dad (my grandpa) cut this side of the family out of his will. I have no where to go, and no talents or a stable mind enough to do anything. Things always come crashing back down when things start to look up. My life is just a ticking time bomb.
>>
>>38805075
you sound like you are about to go for a high score you might want to find some way to calm yourself down but trust me dont do drugs
>>
>>38805233
I've been doing drugs for 5 years, and any time I try to live sober things get worse. I smashed out my windows and tore holes in my wall with my fists the last time I tried to stay sober. Drugs stabilize me, but all they do is push the problem further away for next time too. I just don't know what the fuck to do, I'm so fucking broken and I can't stop the tears. I feel so fucking lost.
>>
>>38805075
You sound black. Just chimp out on your uncle.
>>
>>38805292
I'm white and my entire family is racist.
>>
>>38805279
you might want to check yourself in i know mental hospitals suck but i think it might help you
>>
This is just my personal thoughts but if I were you and I had literally no other options to the point where suicide was at the forefront of my actions, I would gather together all the cash I could, take any debit cards I owned, and then just get in my car and drive in one direction. Maybe south for me since I live on the northeast coast. But just drive and figure shit out as you go. At least it gives you more options than immediate death.
>>
>>38805343
>>38805374
The thought of just doing something like that seems like a lot. To just drive and keep going, but what the fuck is holding me here? I'm just so fucking used to the abuse and pain, I don't know anything else and the thought of leaving all this behind just makes me feel even angrier even though I know it shouldnt.
Fuck man there's not enough words I can use to describe my feelings, everything has just been fucking awful since the minute I was born. When you family laughs at you and says "thats right no one loved you" while smiling like stupid fucks, it makes me want to do things. Why the fuck does the world have to do this to me? I just wanted to see people smile and do good, but all life made me was a miserable asshole that wants to kill.
I'm just lost right now, considering those options. I know I can just walk up and leave, but there's something holding me back and I hate myself for it. I want change but I can't do it myself.
>>
>>38805145
Dont do it anon.

Do you have steam?

just to talk maybe
>>
>>38805462
I do but this isn't your fight. This is my battle, I can't ask you tel wade through my bullshit personally
>>
File: 1431345762432.jpg (14KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1431345762432.jpg
14KB, 200x196px
>>38805486
Wise words anon.

Just dont an hero, ok?
Dont listen to rudeposters.
>>
>>38805563
I'll try not to, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to keep that promise forever. I'm sorry.
>>
Im assuming this is all an elaborste role play and would never do or suggest this in real life but just beat your uncle with a lead pipe. It'll feel so good. Probably good enough to move in to your mom's new bf.
>>
>>38805612
haha that's what my parents tell me too, everything is in my head. honestly my life sounds like a terrible fucking book or movie
>>
Honestly if that were me, id save up a bunch of money, change name so i wouldn't be associated with them anymore, get new phone/ phone, try to find a job in a different city or part of the country. ik it sounds crazy but you could possibly start over again somewhere else where you're not known.
>>
>>38805700
Yeah this is a possibility. I have 4k saved in the bank, I was saving it to go back to school, but at this point I might not make it in time
>>
Kill them all, Anon. I know you want to. They deserve it
>>
File: thots.jpg (76KB, 744x755px) Image search: [Google]
thots.jpg
76KB, 744x755px
If you're gonna an hero, then kill your uncle first. Crush his skull like you always wanted to. If you can't bring yourself to it, then get him arrested.
Make that fucker pay before you go, or he'll just go on to victimize someone else.
>>
>>38805801
buddy...we're gonna have to have a talk about that iFunny watermark. have a seat.
>>
>>38805826
Look dude, I was just trying to find a random pic to use and my friend constantly sends me ifunny memes so it was all i had. Chill.
>>
>>38805801
>ifunny.co
gtfo normie
>>
>>38805867
at least crop it out dude, holy shit.
you have no idea how much this shit triggers robots
>>
>>38805899
I was a little more preoccupied with giving advice to the OP, but thanks for the heads up.
>>
File: 1499651319641.jpg (217KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1499651319641.jpg
217KB, 1239x795px
>>38805075
Hope it helps anon
>>
>>38805801
I've had him arrested once after he beat me for throwing away some hawaiin sweet rolls, because I thought they were expired. Told me I was a mistake, snapped a little and told him he was too. He then beat me and threw me all over the house, and when the cops arrived they didn't care. He got out the next day and my family hated me even more.
"family solves things between family" but no one ever listens to the pain I've been feeling. I come second place to the golden child that my uncle is to my family, and my grandmother always acts as his personal cheerleader when we get into an altercation. She feeds his delusions, and he always looks to her for approval. This is a fucking cycle of abuse that has perpetuated from this family, and I don't think I can break it. The best I can do is move away and live alone for the rest of my life because I've also turned into a monster
>>
>>38805075
You uncle is a man a quick punch in the jaw hard enough to get it all out is enough to settle it then you can't be a faggot and whine about it and you make it clear to your uncle to and I repeat word for word "stop being a fucking faggot or I swear to god it will happen again" sounds like you have to see your Uncle more than your parents if anyone says anything about you and your uncle after punching is snobby little ass you can tell them you're men and it's men being men and they will buy it because they sound like warped old farts. If the women butt in you start saying thing like "wow why don't you just involve your boyfriend too?" he will get offended either will stop the women from talking so he can then talk to you and mouth off like the fucking faggot he is or he will take the side of the dumb women and from then on you have to figure out how you're going to sling shit at him
>>
>>38806019
Well shit dude.

I still think you should kill him just for the closure, but I understand if you can't.

Good luck with whatever you do, man.
>>
Maybe you could join the military? I don't really know if that's possible especially with your drug problem, but it'll pay okay, get you away from your family, requires little to no previous education, and there's a chance that some suicide bomber will fix your problems for you
>>
>>38805075
Hey, Anon. I don't know you but this thread really struck a cord with me for some reason. From what I've read, you seem to have turned into a capable individual despite your upbringing. They probably are actually resentful of that. I agree with the others in the thread saying you need to cut and run. This will at least give you the chance to clear your head and then start building from there.
>>
File: uglypepe.png (627KB, 1248x723px) Image search: [Google]
uglypepe.png
627KB, 1248x723px
>>38805075
>trying to pin all the blame for your life on your family
No wonder they can't stand you desu.
>>
>>38806246
do they let people with depression and adhd in? I always was told that they don't
>>38806261
No I blame myself too. I'm a part of this cycle like the rest of my family, I'm just self aware about it and it eats me inside.
>>
>>38806320
You won't have access to meds so if you have a reliance on them you might be fucked, but as long as you're in shape and not an obvious headcase they'll let you in. I recommend you go for it, you'll be away from them for a while and by the time you get back you'll have some cash and a way of demanding respect (especially if you do infantry).
>>
>>38805075
I'm really sorry that you had to go through such a hard life, anon. I hope you don't go through with the suicide and find a way to make life better for yourself.
>>
>>38806420
ill try this out, and if it doesnt work im just going to buy some plane tickets and go somewhere. Figure it all out when I get there.
>>38806617
thanks anon
thank all of you actually. I have no one to rely on except for you and my one discord pal who only knows the gist. all of you are great and wonderful people thank you so fucking much
>>
>>38805145
Do you have a more elevated place where you can hang yourself,have a ladder and jump down with weights tied on you leg,you should place the knot of the noose under your left chin so you neck would snap on impact. Good Luck Anon
>>
>>38806726
No problem man!

Good luck with your life, maybe post again if things get better.
>>
>>38805075
light your family's house on fire
then hop a plane to some tourist country and start a new life there as a tour guide
>>
>>38805075
If you're gonna kill yourself OP you might as well take your family down with you
>>
i want to know your uncle kek
>>
File: uncle.jpg (11KB, 139x161px) Image search: [Google]
uncle.jpg
11KB, 139x161px
>>38806972
this is him from when I had him arrested for the sweet rolls incident
OK guys I'm going to go. Thanks for helping me and letting me know what I should do. I can't thank any of you enough for taking the time to hear my story, much less help a stranger like me. If things pan out I'll make a post in the future with how things worked out.
Until then, work on building yourselves too, we're all fighting our own struggle and I hope all of you are doing fine or are working to be. Don't forget to help yourselves, you all deserve justice and reciprocation too. Don't forget that.
>>
>>38807188
he seems a pretty nice guy, i would give him the succ
>>
>>38805719
Just leave. Your uncle will end up rotting in his own shitty self, and you can leave and find soemthing much better.
>>
File: 1498446624065.jpg (77KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1498446624065.jpg
77KB, 600x525px
Honestly, man, just kill him. Try to induce a heart attack, or make him overdrink.

If anything kill the shitty extended family too. The paltry inheritance, and peace of mind will be worth more than their lives.
>>
How do you know snap and fucking just...get baseball bat and break his fucking legs.

ad the grandma that encourages him I wouldn't hold back neither, I'd hit her in the ribs hoping it's fragile enough to snap a rib as she suffocates.

I know you have been basically groomed into just taking it...but could you ever try to break free and end their lives before they make you end yours?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.