[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>two months after Buzzfeed makes fun of betas, Buzzfeed l

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: adamruinseverything-640x375.jpg (55KB, 640x375px) Image search: [Google]
adamruinseverything-640x375.jpg
55KB, 640x375px
>two months after Buzzfeed makes fun of betas, Buzzfeed light defends betas on their TV show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc
>>
what's wrong with this guy's hair
>>
Adam's a gem.
It is weird that normies are addicted to his show, as much as I am, though. I thought they weren't into debunking social norms.
>>
This is literally word for word the shit male feminists were spouting here 5+ years ago.

Multiple primate species have dominant males, it's not uncommon in mammals for hierarchy like that to exist. Leo DiCaprio does not stop slating pussy he moment he joins a dungeons and whatever the fuck game club, in fact this is one of the most dehumanising aspects of this - seeing even how cute nerdy girls will go for guys like that. Nothing refutes the fact that pop stars and even low level musicians can sleep with thousands of women while most males sleep with 1-2.

It never ceases to amaze me how Collegehumor and other of these comedy organisations became feminist the moment they were successful, ruining their previous comedic success.
>>
>>38803905
something about him pisses me off but also makes me want to watch his shit
>>
>>38803764
I've noticed it's a common beta thing for beta males to compensate for their lack of a physique and likely small stature by putting product in their hair. This is very gay. Just shave your head.
>>
File: conoverload.png (114KB, 330x400px) Image search: [Google]
conoverload.png
114KB, 330x400px
>>38804059
It's a smart ass smug beta telling normies that everything they believe in is a lie while having actual information to back it up, it's the best thing to happen to TruTV since Impractical Jokers
>>
>>38804102
What about growing your hair out?
>>
>>38804154
If you don't have a very fit body, anything is better than an undercut at this point or literally everybody will assume you are a literal faggot.
>>
Can you link buzzfeed making fun of betas?

>>38803730
>>
>>38804252
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

They don't even use a good example of a beta, this is just some failed chad who got rejected
>>
>>38804102
A chiseled dude with long hair is super attractive to girls, though.
>>
>>38804272

Thank you. Really, that was such a fast reply, and you didn't have to do that at all but you still did. I appreciate you a lot, my man.
>>
>>38804303
I have no life and vidya is keeping me alive please fucking save mYou got it duuuuude
>>
>>38803730
It's not that humans have "alphas" it's that some people have better genetics than other people and some men are more masculine than others, and since women are attracted to masculinity and good genes this is who they go for

"alpha" in the sense of a pack leader isn't real but CHAD is fucking real
>>
>>38803730
He does mention that humans are more related to bonobos, does this mean we are actually a matriarchy?, that explains male feminists cucks and trad cons
>>
>>38803988

Alpha males exist, but not in the sense humans think of what a alpha male is. Even when alpha males exist we are different from other species . Being alpha isn't being anti-social. Being alpha doesn't mean nipping everyone in the neck and always eating first while everyone else waits.

Alphas in dog packs are just the parents .
>>
>>38803730
yeah they're right, this whole alpha beta male is bullshit and pure cringe
>>
>>38804059
The show reminds me of those arguments I win in my head
>>
>>38805426
undergerated!
>>
>>38803730
>he watches Buzzshit

Take the buzz and shove it in your fuzz, you normie fagbot
>>
>>38804272
Seems pretty sympathetic, honestly.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.