[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>social worker and therapist are two 30yo qt girls >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: YTBdOnZ.jpg (28KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
YTBdOnZ.jpg
28KB, 484x497px
>social worker and therapist are two 30yo qt girls
>tfw they said they will help me to have social skills and a normal life
ok you will think i am crazy or retard but

what if i ask them to have sex?

I dont need a threesome, just sex with one of them, we havent talked about sex but they know im virgin because i havent left my house for 3 years and im just 18 years old
>>
>>38803060
>30
>qt
youve got something seriously wrong with your brain
>>
>>38803060
>18year olds complaining about being a virgin
I wish children would leave /r9k/
>>
>>38803060
There's a 99 percent chance they absolutely don't want to and aren't going to have sex with you, mate.
>>
>>38803166
Still that 1% I like them odds
>>
>>38803060
They won't have sex with you. Don't even try it anon. They can help you find friends and get your life together, but don't even think they will consider you as a partner.
>>
Ask for a handjob first
>>
>>38803060
Most psychologists/therapists/spcial workers are huge sluts. I know because I was friends with Stacies who all wanted to becomw one.
>>
>>38803060
Holy fuck this is a horrible idea.
>>
>>38803230
He greatly overstated your odds desu.
>>
>18 years old
>"""qt""" 30 years old therapist and social worker

This kind of shit doesn't work even in trash movies.
>>
>>38803060
i actually tried what you are describing. had a super hot 26 yr old blonde therapist, and tried coming on to her/ asked her for sex. the result? not only did she drop me from her caseload, but she reported me and i got banned from the premises, so now i cant have any therapist at all anywhere
>>
>>38803060
You are crazy and retarded
They are pitying you like a retarded child
The idea of sex with you is laughable to them
For once in your life, don't fuck things up and just do what you're supposed to
>>
>>38803417
ahahahah greentext this
>>
>>38803081
You're obviously even younger than OP. Get out, underaged.
>>
>>38803060
Dont just directly ask them you dummy, try wanking while you expect one of them to come in the room or something.
It goes further from there, just nail the perfect words explaining how ashamed you are. and you have a good chance that she will pity fuck you.
Good luck
>>
How fucking retarded can you be? Get out of your bubble and experience life for fuck sakes you dumb retard
>>
>>38803468
>>38803417
This, please tell us the story

Inb4 it's fake
>>
>>38803060
no you stupid dumb idiot
do not
that's fucking stupid
>>
ok ill try to greentext it:

>therapist is a hot blonde 26 yr old "christian" therapist in orange county
>going to her for about 6 months, we form a bond
>she always wants to "pray" with me during our session
>she sits right next to me and holds my hands in her hands and we pray together
>it makes me feel so good inside when she holds my hands in hers
>one day i show up to session and notice she has a huge rock on her finger
>i dont say anything but am very upset and troubled and start to cry
>she asks what is wrong with me, why am i so upset this session?
>i tell her its because i notice she has a ring, and I wasnt aware she had a man in her life. I tell her I feel betrayed
>she asks why would I feel betrayed? we have a professional relationship
>i tell her shes more to me than a therapist. i think about holding her and loving her, and making her happy
>she tells me its not ok to think this
>i tell her if she marries this person, she is making a mistake because he will use her, cheat on her, and manipulate her. I want to protect her
>she tells me my thinking isnt rational and she doesnt need protecting
>i beg her to leave him and let me be her bf instead
>she ends the session and tells me we need a break from therapy, and to not re-schedule
>find out she reported me and had me banned from the premises and terminated as a county patient and i cant receive services now because supposedly i am a danger to women.
>>
>>38803671
I can assure you that this isn't actually a very common fantasy. Women like to be the submissive, dominated partner in a relationship with a strong, mature man. You're a socially retarded teenager that needs fucking therapy and a social worker. You're not getting in their panties.
>>
>>38803649
>wants to protect women
>asks women to figure him out because he cant
>>
>>38803649
>didn't even say that you wanted to bang her
come on man
>>
>>38803060
i heard it's pretty normal for therapists to have sex with their clients

just go for it dude, see what happens
>>
>>38803649

God damn you're a fucking idiot. Relationships with people don't work that way.
>>
>>38803763
well i dont know how relationships work as ive never had one
>>
>>38803060

Do it

You can do it
>>
Anything embarrassing you talked about with her in those 6 months?
>>
>>38803240
Man, when I was 18 I swear my counselor was coming onto me. She called me to her office one day and had her shirt unbuttoned a few notches and was flirting with me. It was bizarre. She signed the back of my school ID and said to show it to any hall monitors or teachers if I wanted to come in and talk with her. I was depressed, but she REALLY went out of her way to make me feel better.
>>
>>38803846
well, she was amazing. she told me i needed to get in touch with being a "man". she said i seemed emasculated or whatever, and that i was afraid of being a man because society punishes males in our modern society. she ecouraged me to do manly things, like hunt, fish, camping, burp, fart, sports. she said one of my biggest probems is i had been stripped of my masculinity
>>
>>38803997
No, I was a 5'6 (albeit in athletic) manlet.
>>
>>38803081
Currently 19 and 30 is my upper limit desu.
>>
>>38803913
I mean after all there's nothing you can lose, so why not try. The reason i said he's not gonna have sex with them is literally the fact that he has a social worker and therapist at 18. (not being rude tho, at 18 you are so young that you can easily fix your life)
>>
>>38804061
Sounds like we were in the same shoes. Girls our own age in the late teens/early twenties always looked for the taller guys. The only women I got with were smaller older females that must have wanted some sort of novelty sex.
>>
DO IT, OP!!!

just make sure to record everything on your phone and upload it to youtubby for the laff
>>
>>38803649
>putting "Christian" and "pray" in quotation marks
Your first problem is thinking nobody's actually religious, and that they'll just fuck anybody regardless of their faith.
>>
>>38803060
Op that's an awful idea, you'll either get kicked out of the office or laughed at
>>
>>38803060
If you do it you will ruin your chance at saving your life
>>
Try to see if they can set you up with a sex surrogate. It's the best choice instead of sperging out on them.
>>
>>38804157
I'm not short (5'11" last I checked, half a year ago), I just have low standards for age. At age 19, I can see myself with a 16 up to a 30. Sadly, my standards for other things are not so low.
>>
>>38804229
Also, I could totally date a girl who's taller than me.
>>
>>38803649
Wait so now you cannot even see male therapists in your county?
>>
>>38803060
That's an extremely stupid idea anon. You'd scare off the only people who are helping you. Just picture yourself as a socially confident Chad and go into a bar and talk to the drunkest bitch there. At least one of the Stacys there will be drunk enough to fuck you.
>>
>>38804298
He's not even 21. But he does live in pussy pampered orange county so he can find tons of cute girls running around.

Try me asshole. I grew up in farmland. Coastbots make me sick.
>>
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO DO NOT DO THIS

DONT JUST STRAIGHT UP ASK MY DUDE
or do, im not you but I can see things getting VERY awkward, your therapist or social worker will leave you and then you will be fucked, just get the normie advice then try something dont fuck it up before the norman transition because then you will be super fucked as you will still be a retard

become normie via social workers, then ask for p u c c c c i
>>
How about the fuck no?
>>
File: spurdo_sparde_ground.png (58KB, 1056x587px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_sparde_ground.png
58KB, 1056x587px
>>38803649
Holy shit I hope I never fuck up this bad
>>
>>38803166
But it isn't 0. And for me, that makes it the same as 100% chance.
>>
>>38803060
ITT wanna be Chad's and normals
Please get fucked
>>
>>38803060
Do not ask them to have sex with you you retard.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.