[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would a girl react if you were spooning and she felt your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3502.jpg (38KB, 750x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3502.jpg
38KB, 750x379px
How would a girl react if you were spooning and she felt your boner against her ass. (Clothed) I was spooning a girl before and I'm sure she felt it but she didn't seem to react or even care.
How would this make a girl feel? If they don't react is it a good sign and is it safe to assume they are happy with it?
>>
>>38802968
Girls obviously know guys have dicks and get hard when they're doing something like spooning with a girl. She didn't react because she's a basic functioning human being that understands basic male biology.
>>
>>38803025
So girls just don't care if I get hard when spooning and expect it? I guess if they didn't like it they'd say something or react negatively
>>
At high school dances was it okay to get an erection? I always did when slow dancing with a girl and I always stuck my butt out because I was so embarrassed about her feeling it.
>>
That's... kinda the entire point of spooning...? To be in a suggestive pose and let each party feel manly/girly respectively. You're meant to have a boner.

Unless you mean spooning with someone who isn't your gf/bf, which, like, you aren't supposed to do in the first place for this exact reason.
>>
>>38803057
Of course they expect it. If they get mad at you for having a natural reaction to them basically grinding their ass on your dick, they're unreasonable.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.