[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7l Dq4dOlIk The Bible is r

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: flat earth.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
flat earth.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7lDq4dOlIk

The Bible is real, outer space and aliens aren't. Deal with it.
>>
>>38802017
Nice bait but you're going to have to try harder than that, anon.
>>
>>38802033
I'm not trying anything. The Earth is flat, just as the Bible said. The "stars and galaxies" are just part of the sky God created to give us something nice to look at.
>>
>>38802017
This isn't how light works. The flat earth theory doesn't stand up to this simple observation : if the earth was flat, it would be day everywhere at the same time and night everywhere at the same time, at least according to your pic.
>>
>>38802065
Apart from genesis 1-18, never does it says the world is flat in the Bible. Genesis is universally read as symbolic and not an historical book. Even christian of second century claim it metaphorical. Augustin said the earth was round in 400 AD. Read the bible and not conspirationists
>>
I wish I stole an extra 200 bucks a few weeks ago from my dad, I could've bought another ounce
>>
>>38802185
The sun is too small to lighten the entire earth at once though

>>38802249
Any "Christian" telling you that nonsense is a fake one, Genesis was a literal account of what happened.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>38802017
You can't be this fucking stupid
if so I lost all faith in humanity
>>
>>38802531
>The sun is too small to lighten the entire earth at once though
Then how come Poles are subject to daylight each 6 month?
>>
>>38802731
Residue light
>>
>>38802953
Get a load of this guy.
Explain why at a beach or shore adjacent to an ocean escalating a few meters you would see a sunset occur again.
>>
>>38802531
>The sun is too small to lighten the entire earth at once though
Even if the sun was the size of the moon and just hovered over the earth like a clock needle like suggested in your video, there would never be night anywhere on earth, at most you'd get a bit close to dusk/dawn, never night.
>>
>>38802616

>someone is questioning everything the science books taught me even though i haven't actually seen outer space with my own eyes!!!!! reeeee!!!!!
>>
>>38802033

Have you personally been to outer space? No. You're taking someone else's word for it. I'd rather believe in the Bible.
>>
>>38803241
Exactly. Least we know God doesn't lie and has no reason to.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.