[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can man and women really be friends? Outside of the obvious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 56835683588.jpg (40KB, 480x553px) Image search: [Google]
56835683588.jpg
40KB, 480x553px
Can man and women really be friends?
Outside of the obvious reasons:

>He's/She's too old to date me
>He's/She's married
>He's/She's engaged
and many other things...
But just being "friends" when none of those things are going on his/her life, can men and women be friends?

Personally, I can't be friends with a woman that I know she can date me but I'm just not her type, I'm not interested... I can't force her to be my girlfriend and she sure as hell can't force me to be her friend.

Whacha think fellow robots?
>>
>>38801667
Of course. No idea why you would think otherwise.
>>
yeah definitely i always feel bad for people who ask this question
>>
>>38801789
I agree that they can, but you know damn well why people would think otherwise. The reasons may be overblown but there's grains of truth to them
>>
>>38801667
Yeah, if you value their friendship and harmony over the slim chance of pussy by hamhandedly making an ill-advised move.
I have girl friends and they're like friends without dicks. The dynamics are still different but I can talk to them about anything and trust them as I would a brother.
>>
>>38801667
I have one female friend and the only reason we're friends is because we both like cutesy romance anime and I'm self aware enough to not talk to another dude about that shit. If you don't share a common interest you'll never be able to be friends, male or female.
>>
I have a very solid friendship with a girl who I train with. We've fug'd before but our relationship is definitely more akin to older brother/younger sister than anything romantically charged
>>
File: 99877789900.jpg (64KB, 603x333px) Image search: [Google]
99877789900.jpg
64KB, 603x333px
>>38801667
>>38801842
>>38801879

>be me
>befriend this roastie because of how many things in common we have in common
>because of this, I made it very obvious that I'm interested in her
>I know she noticed it because of the way she reacted every time I treated her in a 'special way'
>try to message her to invite her out like 3 times
>The 3 times I asked her about if she saw my message, she gave me a cheap ass excuse like she didn't get it or that her phone is 'acting up' and won't let her reply
>Slowly, that killed the little buzz that was between us
>Days and weeks pass by, I ignore her, barely pay any attention to her
>she asks me if there's something wrong with me, and I say no
>She asks me if I'm mad at her, I said, "I don't know, why would I be?"
>She replies by saying, "Yes, why would you be?"
>I stay silent and don't say a word, then slowly walk away
>I keep ignoring her now, despite the fact that she's trying so hard to talk to me
>now I act neutral to her and sometimes don't even acknowledge her existence
>she acts like she doesn't care

By her doing that, I realized that she just wants to be my friend when we can be more than that. I just can't be friends with girls, makes me feel less of a man, like I'm not man enough for her, hence why she only sees me as one of her "friends"
>>
>>38802340
a girl I asked out said she just wanted to be friends, then asked "are you now gonna stop talking to me?" and I was like nah but not even a week later we never spoke again
>>
>>38801667
It's definitely uncommon, but men and women can be "just friends." Both people have to be uninterested romantically/sexually with the other, but like them as a person.
>>
File: thatsokm8.png (258KB, 342x542px) Image search: [Google]
thatsokm8.png
258KB, 342x542px
>>38803955
She already knew... no man that respects his mandhood would be ok with just being "friends" with a girl he wants to fuck
>>
>>38801667
Only way for man and woman to be friends is
>be relatives; blood related or not
>be partner of friend
>be married to friend
And in partner cases it's more of a "I tolerate you for the sake of my friend" thing.
>>
>>38804944
Best answer on this thread
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.