[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me in the army >in formation >First Sergeant mentions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: army feels.jpg (25KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
army feels.jpg
25KB, 428x500px
>be me in the army
>in formation
>First Sergeant mentions to really focus on training and take everything very seriously
>mentions that he talked to the brigade commander
>says shit is getting fucking real in North Korea
>says war is likely on the way
>everyone is excited, wants to go to war and kill the commies
>justjoinedforcollege.jpg
>not ready for war
>dont want to die
>everyone in the army is a filthy degenerate
>can't imagine deploying with these people, hate everybody

I have 1 year left. I don't want to die with these people. although I highly doubt we would actually go to war and he probably just said it to motivate everyone it's still a possibility. Are there any other armybots here?
>>
>>38801485
Your wife cheated on you with me and many other men before she moved up there to live with you
>>
>>38801524
I'm not married tho
>>
>>38801485
We're not going to have troops on the ground there. Our involvement will most likely be just air and naval support for the South Korean troops.
>>
>>38801485
>join an organization for fighting country's wars
>don't wanna to war
>>
>join army
>don't want to go to war
Why did you even join?
>>
>>38804430

He told you why in his post.

>>38801485

>TFW live in Australia

Don't know if a North Korea war would affect me but anything is possible.
>>
>>38801485

Steal equipment whenever you get the chance, both yours and your enemies'.
Frame others when threatened.
Put your life before all others.
Fight in cold blood, don't be brave or cowardly.
>>
>>38804498
If you join the amerilard army, you should always keep in mind that you might have to go to war. Its literally what the army does.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.