[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a gf fall into my lap 4 months ago. She's crazy and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1501335978392.jpg (499KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501335978392.jpg
499KB, 1920x1080px
I had a gf fall into my lap 4 months ago. She's crazy and tsundere, but I like her.
> cute
> cumslut
> took her virginity and she took mine
> won't break up with me despite not having social skills or much money
> says that I'm attractive, the only thing she wants me to change is to dress like a faggot one direction member
> turns out no amount of her screaming my name, letting me fuck her in the ass, and openly being seen with me in public will let me be alpha
> embarrass myself at every family function of hers because I'm too scared to talk to anyone she knows
> don't tell dudes to back off when they talk to her
> always give her these really beta hugs, and sometimes I hoverhand her when I'm not horny
> probably more steadfast in being autistic since I met her, because she's letting me be autismo and I still get sex
I don't fucking know what's wrong with me.
How can I just be a man?
>>
File: 1501521167596.png (285KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501521167596.png
285KB, 1000x800px
>>38801467
Well have you tried to bee your self yet friend?
>>
How did to meet?

Why are you scared of other guys?

Listen to me and understand that being alpha is nothing special, if she likes you this way then don't
change.
If guy talk to her so they can hook up with her or keep flirting with her, then just tell them she is taken and done.
>>
What exactly about yourself makes you feel insecure?
>>
>>38801467
>sometimes I hoverhand her when I'm not horny
Nigga that your gf tho whyyyy
You can literally just grab titty whenever you want out of public and maybe in some public locations too
>>
>>38801517
I am being myself, that's the worse part. You'd think that having a qt loyal gf who is also slutty would be enough to make you feel like the king of the world. I want to be that guy who smacks her on the ass and makes eye contact with the dudes staring at my girl. I know her dad and grandpa thinks I'm a total pussy.

>>38801589
>How did to meet?
We worked a retail job together. She only had about three weeks left before she got another job, but we were on the same shift. I only had passing conversation with her, but she must have thought I was cool, because she gave me her phone number on her last day. Hung out, the rest was history.

>Why are you scared of other guys?
I don't care about traditional guy stuff. I don't know anything about sports, cars or anything. Her and her friends have those kinds of men in their lives (family, friend's boyfriends) and it gets awkward. I'm skinny, I stutter when I talk and I always laugh nervously and I know I just act like a little bitch.

>Listen to me and understand that being alpha is nothing special, if she likes you this way then don't
change.
I don't think she likes it. She's made little comments about what it might be like to workout together and looking disappointed whenever I just want to be alone with her instead of hanging out with her friends.

>If guy talk to her so they can hook up with her or keep flirting with her, then just tell them she is taken and done.
That's really scary for me.

>>38801709
I don't have a lot of hobbies, I just like playing video games. I know I shouldn't be living with my parents, I know they shouldn't pay all of my bills, and I feel bad that I can't relate to everyone my age. I just got my first gf and everyone else is talking about settling down, I haven't even moved out and people are saying they'd kill themselves if they had to move back in with their parents. I know I'm not what I should be doing, and I hate seeing my gf's friends/family looking at her with confusion.
>>
How the FUCk did you manage to get a gf? You sound like a totally worthless robot dweeb. This is barely believable. Girls don't do this, they don't decide to date a robot out of nowhere and put all the effort in and ignore your flaws which women find repulsive.

Are you tall and good looking? Seriously the only explanation I can think of
>>
>>38801834
>I just got my first gf and everyone else is talking about settling down
Just chill out dude, it's a new experience for you but eventually you have to sort your shit out. Don't focus on what others think about you but what you perceive yourself as. Take one step at a time at your own pace, try not to procrastinate and get yourself a steady income. The problem is that you're stressing yourself out and self doubting.
>>
>>38801467
living the dream senpai congrats!!!!! :)
>>
>>38801941
I agree. I'm pretty sure she's crazy and that's why she didn't have much luck before me. She can be a bit abrasive at times. She could even be settling for me. I took her virginity at 25, but she's a nice looking girl. Maybe she wanted to lose it to the next passable guy she saw, IDK.

I'm 6' and she thinks I'm attractive, again, she just wants me to dress like a metrosexual but that doesn't look very comfortable imo.

>>38801986
> tfw you can't enjoy new love because everyone wants to know how are you to going to afford living together and eventually marrying
Why couldn't we have met when I was 15 or something.
>>
>>38801467
Leave this place, normie.

This will turn to ash in your mouth, though. Good luck. You don't belong here, though.
>>
Jesus Christ OP just come out of the closet already. How many times has she fucked your ass with a strap on?
>>
>>38801834
If you don't want to lose her and become a robot again, then make some sacrifices like workout a bit , hangout with her friends more and most importantly man up a bit.
one advice is analyzing people while they speak to you , look at their expressions, hand movements and facial movements.
This will help you to know how to act infront of them.
You seriously need to grow some balls to stop guys from hitting on her, even if you got beat up.
Understand that not everyone is their to get you anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.