[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>26, soon to be 27 >5'3 manlet, also balding >3.9

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: 2323875.jpg (21KB, 340x254px) Image search: [Google]
2323875.jpg
21KB, 340x254px
>26, soon to be 27
>5'3 manlet, also balding
>3.9 benis, not that it matters, as the little fella will never touch another living being
>no college degree, never had a job, neetlife set to end soon
>learned the english language during my years of social recluse
>live in a country where english is not the native tongue
>language schools and other places that offer courses are always asking for people that speak english
>land an interview in one of those
>have to present a class about prepositions of place to the boss man, some nigger, and literally gabe from the office
>sperg out, spill spaghetti, turbo autism activates at full force
>they say that i was "too nervous" to teach

What now, robros? I don't know how to dwell amongst normies, but this is my only hope. I have four months to get rid of the autistic aura that surrounds me. If I fail, the necklace of rope awaits.
>>
Why did you waste all these years as a neet when everyone else was studying and working? Doesn't seem like such a good idea now does it?
>>
>>38801070
Because he is a balding 5'3 manlet with a small penis and gave up on life early on?
>>
time to feminize and sell that tender boipucci faggot
>>
>>38801070
You're right, I fucked up. There's is no hope now. I'm just gonna neck myself.
>>
>>38801127
Damn broe well at least livestream it on YouTube for our pleasure
>>
Your English is good. Keep applying to those jobs. A lot of people don't nail their first job interview. Just practice and keep going to them. You'll get it.
>>
>>38801127
That certainly is a bet
>>
File: 23742874.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
23742874.png
42KB, 655x509px
Do you guys think there is hope? The end is nigh my friends. I'm planning to hang myself before I turn 27.
>>
File: dream boy.jpg (62KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
dream boy.jpg
62KB, 512x768px
I feel bad for you, honestly and genuinely. I hope you can find some degree of comfort in knowing that your post will motivate me to improve my own life.
>>
>>38801345
Do this my friend. Don't make the same mistakes that I've made, specially if you were blessed enough to be born in a first world country (which I'm not) country and are under 25.
>>
>>38801249
That would be a stupid move. Just wait it out and see what happens. If anything, WW3 is just around the corner. Fun times ahead my man.
>>
File: 1499046740613.jpg (84KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1499046740613.jpg
84KB, 500x666px
>>38801070
>why not be a conformist like everyone else

The only mistake OP made was trying to adjust to this society instead of honing his survival skills and living innawoods.
>>
>>38801435
Come to think of it, why even kill yourself? I don't want to seem like a wise guy, but it seems like a shit way to end it all just like that. If I were in your shoes, I think I'd join a cult or some other 'intentional community' and see if my life takes a turn for the better, even if through indoctrination. Or maybe sell everything I own and go and stake it out in the wilderness of some underdeveloped nation.

All the problems you 'suffer' from are only real problems in a developed society, so maybe try and change it up a bit with the ideas above? You, quite literally, have nothing to lose.
>>
File: 29038430298.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
29038430298.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>38801070
>>38801489
Answering the question now, I ended up coming to the conclusion that life was pointless and planned to kill myself on my 25th birthday. I couldn't do it because of... stuff... and now I have to wait a little longer in order to minimize the amount of pain that my family will feel upon my demise. It's hard to adapt.

>>38801445
Sometimes I think like that. I would wait if I could, but I'm running out of time my friend.

Some of you guys are alright. If anything, you faggots are the only people outside of my family that I talk to, so that must be something.
>>
File: Mads MIkkelsen-Hannibal_large.jpg (21KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
Mads MIkkelsen-Hannibal_large.jpg
21KB, 550x366px
>>38801598
>life was pointless
Life IS pointless, but why kill yourself now if you will die anyway? Even if your life is shit (mine is btw), try to wait it out and see what happens. Fuck with people for your own amusement.

For instance, there is a literally schizophrenic guy on YT. Sometimes I send him emails pretending to be his gf and tell him that I love fucking nigger cocks or some shit. Like clockworks in his next videos he always mentions how he hates niggers and wants to exterminate them.

God I can't wait until he snaps.
>>
Hanging is pretty shite way to off yourself desu
>>
>>38801025

I've been in a group interview as an interviewer. Literally all they looked for was do we feel comfortable around this person? Do we like this person? That's it, everyone has the skills needed, if you aren't very likable, then good fucking luck getting any sort of decent job tbqh.
>>
>>38801702
It's the cheapest and most effective way available to me. I don't have any guns, since they are hard to come by here. I also don't have enough money for an exit bag, because helium is expensive. Jumping off a roof is too scary, so the necklace of rope is my best hope.
>>
>>38801025
you realize they just wanted a white face for the english teaching position
>>
File: 33798759843.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
33798759843.png
47KB, 650x773px
>>38801876
I've been thinking the same thing Anon. Charisma is the most important stat when playing the normie's game. I never had any, and you can't acquire after a certain age. Its over lads. I'm lost.
>>
Here's a nice piece of advice from Tony Robbins:

Try SOMETHING, make an educated estimate on a good alternative course of action and follow through. If that doesn't work, simply try something else, and if that doesn't work try something else, etc. Don't be afraid of failure because you can learn from failure. Failures will teach you things AND possible send you off in a direction that might end up being a better one!

You could:
-market yourself locally as a tutor
-market yourself online as a Skype (possible text based) tutor
-Make a series of lectures or write a book and market locally for learning English

I mean yeah these may be lame, overused examples but you get the point. Do not let other people limit your choices, don't feel helpless, have a functional approach.
>>
>>38801900
And you have absolutely no ways to get some money, like borrow from someone or your parents even
I personally find all ways of suicide terrifying, except for opiate OD
>>
>>38801025
Just live on neetbux? Build legos for the rest of your life? You don't NEED the normie life
>>
>>38801946
He's not in Japan. They don't allow non-degree holders to immigrate and even then you have to have secured a position over there with a company. Korean immigration is also similarly tough.
>>
>>38801025
Are you russiafag by any chance
>>
>>38801598
Realize this life is nothing but a game. I mean literally, it's fucking proven by PHYSICS that this is a virtual reality. (look up Tom Campbell if you wanna know more)

That doesn't mean you should only live for hedonistic pleasures, because that's not the purpose of this game. The purpose of this game is to evolve, and not just biologically. Meditation is very important for spiritual evolution, so I'd advise you to start there. If you don't know how to meditate, I can tell you how to do one form of meditation with a simple sentence. ''Become like a log that's floating in a river.'' A log doesn't struggle or try to swim ashore, he simply let's the flow take it to its destination.

Meditation will eventually make you less anxious, so if you still want to get that teaching job it'll be easier next time. Next time your heart rate and shallow breathing are overwhelming you, you can bring yourself to the present and simply breathe slowly.

Don't kill yourself over some petty shit. Life really isn't all that gloomy.
>>
>>38802217
>it's fucking proven by PHYSICS that this is a virtual reality
How do you prove unfalsifiable claim?
>>
>>38801200
Thanks my brother. I'll try.
>>
>>38802412
I'm seeing a lot of things but no sources.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.